✭ 𝗦 𝗪 𝗘 𝗘 𝗧 𝗦 𝗧 𝗥 𝗔...

By Akazasdumbassbitch

★ "you can't see that i love you.." ❀ "that's because that's gay bro" ⬤What happens when a young human from t... More

❀𝗜 𝗡 𝗧 𝗥 𝗢❀
✭✮𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧✭✮
❀𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 ° 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘❀
ೋ𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 ° 𝗧 𝗪 𝗢ೋ
Not Important But Read

❀𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 ° 𝗧 𝗛 𝗥 𝗘 𝗘❀

57 2 4
By Akazasdumbassbitch

Warnings!
Contains
Mild swearing

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀

Money. Power. Lovers... Humans desire is no different than a bottomless pit. But "desire" is human nature, they can't live without it.

This so-called "unslightly desire" referred to "people who sold their soul to the demon" Yes, in other words.

Because of money, parents sold their children to demons, and it's a very unslightly desire cube of meat...

(I AM ONLY RECREATING THE THINGS
THAT HAPPEN IN THE MANGA, SCENES MAY
BE CHANGED A BIT DUE TO READER :33)
ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Iruma suzuki(14 years old) is a kind hearted boy, whether he is asked for help

"then i leave it to you!" a basketball player waved at iruma "no problem" iruma smiled, holding a broom,and waving back at the player.

Or nobody asks for help.

"sorry to bother you." a kind old lady said "it's nothing much" iruma smiled, carrying a huge bag, while helping the old lady cross the road.

Or even an unreasonable request.

"thanks man" a person said, holding money, while iruma was holding a tiny pouch or bag(idk tbh) "ok, ok" he smiled, waving at them.

He can willingly do anything without a single complaint, he himself is also amazed that how he can become such a good-hearted person.

But [Reader](15-17 years old) on the other hand, was the opposite.

Even though she also does the chores she's been asked

"can you do this?" her mother said, giving her a silig and daspan, "Ano? I mean.. Yes ma!" [Reader] smiled, grabbing the silig and daspan from her mom.

She's also quite lazy.

"[Reader] come buy some royal" B/N(brother name) shouted "Aiyahh tell S/N to do it instead" [Reader] shouted back "ehhyoo fine." B/N rolled his eyes at his little/big/middle sister's laziness

(if you don't have siblings, pretend it's your mom/dad asking instead)

And she can also say no,well..sometimes..

"[Reader] help me clean please?" CM/N(classmate name) asked [Reader], holding a wet towel to clean the bintana "Ehyoo why mee.." [Reader] almost pouted but remembered it was cringe

"Please na?" CM/N Said, looking a bit sad, "Aiyoo.. Fine.." [Reader] Sighed
Taking the wet towel from their hand.

(if you're home schooled pretend it's your dad/mom/aunt/uncle)

But she still chooses to help iruma at times, knowing that it was the least she could do, any chore that's not hard? She can help him..

But..

THIS TIME IT SEEMS A LITTLE TOO MUCH!!

Iruma panicked, while [Reader] had a bored and blank expression like purson soi, she was mentally cheering and happy that she had also been managed to be sold by sullivan, both of them were tied up against each others back

While a paper with the text "SOLD" was one it, as a familiar old man was sitting on a throne, holding a telephone or something.

Shitty parents: BEEP wow, today I suddenly got interested in summoning demons, and I didn't expect to get one. This demon said "bring a human to me, I will give you money" then I signed a contract with him right away, I even signed up [Radar] so you wouldn't get lonely~!

(note: if reader is spelt wrong, then it means their saying
The reader's name wrong)

No matter how far you are, I will protect you... Ah, I also give you a bottle of dom pèrigon

*dom pèrigon is a vintage brand of champagne produced by champagne house moèt & chandon and serves as that house prestige champagne, it's a very good wine but also expensive.*

"And i am this demon." Sullivan said, looking menacing, with a dark shadow over his face, [Reader] was whistling lowly, as iruma was trembling beside me.

His parents are truly mean people.

Generally, they have a lack of common knowledge...

"oh my, my!" Iruma's shitty mom smiled, as baby iruma was standing up trembly, struggling to walk, while the shitty parents were beaming.

"my dear, look! Now izuma can stand up by himself!" his unable to even call mom pointed at iruma, she cant even say his name right "good good! Amazing! That's my son!" Iruma's i dont know if that's even his biological dad said, holding up a thumbs up, beaming happily.

"Then from now, you can strike out on your own." BITCH WHO JUST PUTS A BABY IN THE DANGER AFTER THEY STOOD UP said, a happy smile on his shitty face, as he was holding a thumbs up.

"we go fishing now, the target is tuna! Follow me my boy!" his ugly af father (i think) said.

And so iruma, only 1 year old, made his way into the world.

Afterward.

Picture of baby iruma getting fishes up by his father, almost getting eaten by a big af fish.

He traveled all over the world

Bear in front of kid iruma

During 14 years, he put his life on the line...

Iru-boy was carrying a suitcase, crying, while getting chased by men with guns.

And this is the result of getting himself into trouble of genius education, so no matter what happens, i can accept and overcome one by one, ---BUT I CANT ACCEPT THIS OLD MAN!! (demon), iruma was crying on the floor.

"Hey." Sully-grandpa said placing his hand under his chin, making iruma jolt up quickly.
"You must be irritated with your parents now...."
Iruma looked at him "Yes i am!" [Reader] side eyed him
'probably very angry' [Reader] thought to herself filing her nail
In her imaginary thoughts.

"till we meet again, i will say 'kora' to their face!!" iruma shouted, a determined look on his face, while he had beads of sweat on her forehead and cheek.

"Hmm, it seems you don't have a habit of getting angry at someone..." Sully-grandpa said,[Reader] mentally nodded 'not even a fart' (krew référence TwT)

"But.... " Sully stepped up, making a clack sound, which iruma and [Reader] jolted to, [Reader] wasn't scared but always jolted/flinched at loud sounds and danger for some reason

(PINKIE SENSE/pls tell me you get it)

"If you change your attitude, it can be a little troublesome." Sully said, a menacing aura around him, making iruma tremble

"i cant let this chance slip by. Come here... And prepare yourselves..." sully and said, his hand a bit a close, making iruma tear up like a goofy person, while [Reader] knew what was gonna happen next

"..."

"..."

"..."

Iruma looked shocked, because he didn't expect to be sitting on a pink throne couch seat(i think) beside [Reader], he looked at her, and she had a blank expression, but she was partying and blowing up in excitement mentally, he just then turned to sully..

"what... What is this..." iruma asked, sweatdropping, while [Reader] was enjoying the time

"this is my ultimate tea set and sweet cakes!" sully smiled, [Reader] smiled back, this doesn't go unnoticed by sully, he kept the moment in his heart, as he explained.

"to tell you the truth, I'm single, but I've always dreamed about having "grandchildren", and so, Iruma-kun, [Reader]-chan! Can you become my grandchildren!" sully held both of their hands, with a smile on his face while kneeling.

"Huh?" iruma was shocked, not expecting this, as he jolted "Wait! Hold on" iruma was very shocked, sully jumped on iruma, as he sobbed

"My friends always boast about their grandson, it makes me jealous!! I will buy anything you want! I will take good care of you both!! So, do you guys agree!?" sully cried out, as [Reader] thought for a bit 'hmm..ye sí do want to be spoiled but...... Eh No sé.. así que i agree'

"Hey, then do i... Do i have the right to refuse?.." iruma asked, sweatdropping at sully "i respect your decisions, if you don't like to be my grandchildren, no harm is done" sully pointed out with his index finger

Iruma looked calm/relieved, gripping his pants, before it turned blank and nervous 'what should i do...? Since the day i was born, i dont have any experience refusing anyone's request...! T-then can i refuse this offer...?'

'but in exepectional circumstanceno, normally, i would refuse...' iruma thought to himself A VERY KIND BOY, iruma looked relaxed his heart going doki doki 'can i refuse.. Or not...? ' "i..." iruma started before sully cut him off

"BUT... ! THAT'S THE REASON WHY I CHOOSE YOU BOTH!! I WANT TO HAVE GRANDCHILDREN!" sully jumped on iruma, crying his eyes out,making both iruma and [Reader] looking at him in shock

"SAY, IM A VERY RUEFUL MAN, AM I NOT..?" 'i must..' iruma thought, looking at him "CAN YOU HOLD MY HAND..?" 'i must refuse...'

"I VERY MUCH WANT GRANDCHILDREN!! PLEASE BE MY GRANDCHILDREN! PLEASE, MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE... PLEASE FULFILL MY WISHES!! I BEG YOU IRUMA KUN, [READER]-CHAN!!"

Sully used one of iruma's feared weaknesses!
1. I beg you
2. Please help me
3. I'll leave it up to you

Attack severe!

Both [Reader] and iruma stamped the adoption papers, iruma was on the floor looking like he was defeated, with [Reader] comforting him telling him it was gonna be okay, while sully was dancing with the papers in his hands, looking like he won the lottery.

'in the end.. I cant refuse his offer..' iruma thought, as [Reader] was  patting his back, to reassure him, while sully was beaming in happiness 'i had a chance to refuse for the first time, but because of my habit during 14 years...' "im so useless..." iruma mumbled, tearing up.

"no you aren't, im sure he's gonna be a nice grandpa" [Reader] smiled, making iruma smile at her back and wipe his tears,' but i cant stand seeing oji-sans sad face...' iruma still looked defeated, before sully spoke up now

"so, we shouldn't delay any longer." sully smiled, having a happy blush on his cheeks, before he clicked his fingers together, suddenly, both me and iruma were wearing the babyls uniform, but.. He doesn't know yet... Teeheeheee

"W-what is this?" iruma said "damn this looks sick" [Reader] smiled, inspecting the outfit "it you both perfectly~" gramps said happily, before speaking up

[ R E A D E R POV:]

"You both are my first grandchildren, i will take care of everything! Not only food and also clothing, but also..." i look at him, knowing he was gonna send us to babyls "education! You will attend the demon school!" gramps smiled, holding a book and a perfume(?)

I look at iruma, seeing that he was shocked, while i had in my thoughts was doing chaos in the whole school, i slowly turn my head back to gramps.

"

you have been dragged along by your parents so you can't study properly right? Don't worry! All the paperwork has been finished! Ah, i forgot.... Today im your "oji-san", we don't need any paperwork, aa the word "oji-san" sounds awesome! During the entrance ceremony, let's take a picture together at the school entrance!" gramps yapped, so long that i cant even remember any words he said

TO BE CONTINUED(because there too many words TwT)

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══                              ❀                          ═══ೋ❀❀

Sorry this took so long to upload, there was too many words, chap ended with a cliffhanger lol, but it will continue....maybe soon teehee >:33

Words:1900 (help- WHY)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 282 15
« A young girl who likes to play games gets isekaid with two other boys but unlike them shes a part of the system and knows how the story plays out h...
73.5K 4K 82
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
15.9K 164 13
Being Justin Foley's younger sister isn't fun. Running from home and staying at Bryce's house, Monty's, etc. Justin's protective, but that may not al...
9.3K 485 23
as a shining light bestows apon tevyat, a girl appears suddenly from another world, her eyes shiny, and her blood golden. everyone is awaiting you, d...