You're my everything

By Avani030209

Hey everyone, I love jatp and most of all JUKEπŸ’– This is my first time writing a fanfic so I hope you enjoy... More

OMG!!!!
The song and tickle fights
The gig part 1
The gig part 2
Kiss
Beach day
Girlfriend
Meeting the dad 😬
The call
One week to go
tour time baby!
hard flight
showtime
damn!
oh Jules
truth or dare.
It's called LOVE GOD DAMMIT!
I love you
so long London
Christmas part 1πŸŽ„
Christmas part 2πŸŽ„
home sweet home
broken promise
NICK!!!
fight then flight
SHIT NO!
A/N πŸ’•
a/n πŸ’•
burn shit sown
Luke... she needs you
monster brain
Juke- final chapter
A/N❀️
A/N

red carpet

99 3 0
By Avani030209

Luke's POV

I wake up with Julie wrapped in my arms her head tucked under my chin and her arms wrapped around my toros. 

(a/n their position)

I swear this girl has me head over heels I'm a compete fool for her.

I place a kiss to her forehead and her beautiful eyes open slowly.

"hey baby" I greet her with a smile.

"hey" her sweet voice sends a chill down my spine.

she suddenly sits up a bright smile on her face.

"what s it baby"

"we have a red carpet tonight" she squeals standing up on the bed and jumping around causing me to crack up. 

"this so exciting" Jules screams again jumping down next to me "how aren't you jumping with excitement"

I sit up my eyes never leaving Jules's, as I creep closer to her  she moves closer to me until I'm close enough to grab her and flip her so that she's under me.

"oooo hello I could get used to that" Jules smirks at me

"if we're being honest so could I" I whisper in her ear causing her to shiver.

I slowly begin to kiss her neck because I know that's her favourite. Jules wraps her legs and arms around me pulling me closer to her. I move my lips to hers and we kiss each other deeply and desperately, Jules bits my lip slightly and Jesus she sends me into a frenzy. I grab her  ass and sit up with her so the she is straddling me.

"well look who's to horny one this morning" Jules teases.

"well sleeping next to you for hours on end does this to me" I laugh and point to her " you turn me into this" I gesture to myself.

"well I like horny Luke" she giggles "but we have an event tonight and I cant shoe up to my first red carpet with hickeys  all over my neck"

I sigh filled with disappointment " that's fine but I don't know how well  I will cope on our flight to London." I pout.

"I'm sure we can figure something out" Jules whispers in my ear before kissing just behind it.

"ahhhhhhh" I whine 

but Jules just giggles and leaves the room.

Jules POV (2 hours before the red carpet)

I have never felt so excited about an event in my life. right now Luke, Reggie,  Alex and I are hanging in our room waiting for Flynn and Willie to arrive.

Flynn and Willie are coming on the rest of the tour with us and that just makes this adventure so much more special.

"sooo how did you two go last night" Alex chuckles " I hope protection was used"

"shut up man "Luke laughs playfully punching Alex in the arm.

"oh so something did happen" Reggie chimes in.

"omg guys Luke and I are not filling you in on such things" I giggle snuggling into Luke's side.

"whatever" Alex smiles.

just then the door busts open and in comes Flynn and Willie.

"WE'RE HERE BITCHES" both Flynn and Willie scream when they enter the room.

"FLYNN" I scream running over to her and hugging her tightly. "I'm so glade your here"

"OMG me too girl" Flynn suddenly stops and looks down down at my PJs wait did i get the times wrong I thought the red carpet started at 7:00pm"

"no it does why"

"WHY ARE YOU STILL IN YOUR PJs" Flynn screams "ok sorry boys ya'll need to get out we have work to do."

"ok all my stuff is over at the guys place anyway" Luke says kissing me on the cheek on his way to the door"

"ok, we will meet you guys in the hall in an hour and a half" I explain

"yep sweet. Miss you" Luke smiles leaving the room.

"Bro you guys are so in love" Flynn giggles leading me to the bathroom.

"I think we are" i blush

"you think. girl no guy on earth looks at his girl the way Luke looks at you"

"yeah your right about that" we both laugh.

after an hour of getting my hair and make up done I finally ready to put on my dress.

(complete outfit)

i look at myself in the floor length mirror almost in tears.

"Jules you look stunning Luke may drop dead" Flynn laughs 

"thanks Flynn you look gorgeous as well. "

(Flynn's fit)

"thanks do you think Reggie will like it?" Flynn asks blushing slightly

"holy shit. you like REGGIE" I scream "Girl he will love it red is his favourite."

"ok good. but we really need to go if we are going to get you down those stairs." we both laugh walking out towards the door.

"wait, wait, wait" Flynn orders

"what's wrong"

"I need to go out first so I can make sure Luke is out there, that way you can make a grand entrance."

I giggle "ok whatever you want"

"ok" she smiles. "you look beautiful Jules"

Flynn walks out into the hallway and after a while i can hear all three of the guys chatting with Flynn.

"ok Jules lets do this" I say hyping myself up.

I open the door slowly and step out into the hallway and see all the guys dresses to perfection but Luke's outfit makes my jaw drop and stomach tighten.

(Luke)

(Reggie)

(Alex)

(willie)

"JULIEEEEEE WE ARE MATCHING" Reggie squeals giving me a quick hug.

"like a princess" Alex smiles wrapping his arm around willie and resting his hand on willie's shoulder.

"GIVE US A SPIN" Willie cheers

I laugh and do a little spin.

I turn to look at Luke, he is leaning against the wall eyes wide and dark his jaw open.

"s-shit Jules" Luke rubs his hand over his face. "y-you look breathtakingly beautiful." Luke looks as though he could cry.

"thanks baby" I kiss him lightly on the cheek and take his hand in mine " you look really hot in suits" I grin.

"really, apparently I'm hot in lots of things" Luke smirks

"shut up" I say playfully slapping his chest.

after ten minuets in the car we arrive at the venue and were instructed that when the car stops to walk down the carpet and over to get photo taken before heading into the party.

"you ready Jules" Luke asks holding taking my hand in his.

"born ready baby" I lean in and press my lips to his for a quick kiss.

suddenly the car stopped and we can hear the fans cheering outside.

"here we go" Reggie hypes us up.

"JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS" 

everyone gets out of the car Luke and I getting out last and all the girls instantly start screaming.

Luke and I join the others at the start of the red carpet and we begin to walk down posing for the cameras and signing things for the fans.

"Julie are you and Luke together"

"Luke are you in love with Julie."

all then fans scream and ask rather odd or personal questions.

"KISS"  someone yelled from the crowd.

Luke and I laugh at the last one but just keep walking up to get photos.

"hello everyone can you please step in front of the screen." the photographer asks us.

we got photos with the whole band and then with our partners, Alex and Willie were so cute posing for the camera.

"ok Julie and Luke your turn" the photographer invites us forward. " lets start off simple just side by side please"  Luke and I follow his instruction and stand side by side looking at the camera.

"beautiful, now Luke can you just wrap your arm around her waist please and look down at her and Julie you look up at him.

5 minuets later.

"gorgeous, now one last photo, Luke can you kiss Julie and Jules darling can you stand on your toes for the kiss"

I look up a Luke and nod, he leans down and I go up onto my toes and our lips connect into a sweet kiss.

"awww perfect thank you lovelies, have fun in there"

Luke and I smile and head off into the party to meet the others.

"have I told you that your beautiful" Luke tells me his hand squeezing mind firmly in his.

"your beautiful too baby" I reply "all the girls out here think so too"

we both chuckle.

hey guys I hope you are enjoying the story so far

please I would love to hear any of your ideas.

-A 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 797 24
This is a juke fanfiction and I am going to pick up were it left off in season 1. I don't really want to give any spoilers. I do not own these chara...
48.3K 1.4K 62
(I'm really bad at descriptions, but please give this a try! It's really good!) Luke is cocky, arrogant, and has the biggest ego. Julie is shy, rese...
40K 728 23
you're best friends with flynn and julie, they've always been there for you especially through you losing your passion to sing and you've been there...
223K 4.6K 21
δΏ‘γ˜γ‚‹ ─── π’Š π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’† no music is worth making if we're not making it with you. β€Ώ julie and the phantoms fanfiction β€Ώ luke patte...