▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎The Early days of Hyr...

By David-Chiems-Wife

this includes gore, violence, oc's, language, bad writting More

Chapter 1: Runa
Chapter 2: Nora
Chapter 3: Abisa
Chapter 4: Xina
Chapter 5: The champions meeting
Chapter 6: Friends?
Chapter 7: Robbie's lab
Chapter 8: Rito village
Chapter 9: The agonizing journey
Chapter 10: We meet agian...
Chapter 11: Runa and Revali
Chapter 13: Missing in action\link, being a asinine
Chapter 14: The search
Chapter 15: Flashbacks
Chapter 16: Guardian attack
Chapter 17: Kidnapping >:D
Chapter 18: Miseries of the past
Chapter 19: :>
Chapter 20: A Zora and a Goron
Chapter 21: Nora...
Chapter 22: Mt Lanaryu
Chapter 23: Attack on Vah Rutta
Chapter 24: Attack on Vah Rudaniah
Chapter 25: Attack on Vah Naboris
Chapter 26: Attack on Vah Medoh...
Chapter 27: You've met a terible fate, haven't you?
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: The hunt for the blue sneakers.
Chapter 30: Not agian..
Chapter 31: Process of healing
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: The return to Vah Ruta
Chapter 34: Pelia has depression :D
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: The day pelia got character development

Chapter 12: Meeting before 17

1 0 0
By David-Chiems-Wife

Zelda’s Diary entry/Pov:

Tomorrow will be my 17th birthday..and the day I plan to visit the Spring of Wisdom on Mount Lanayru.
     I’m slightly nervous but I feel at ease knowing the champions will be accompanying me.
  There’s another meeting planned today with the champions, we’re going to be discussing what could happen on our journey to and back from the mountain and the precautions to take just in case Calamity Ganon appears.
   Revail was instructed not to come due to the journey being very long just in case Ganon does happen to attack Hyrule..But he insisted on coming even if he couldn’t make it to the mountain there, he at least wanted to on the way back.
      Supposedly there was a mix up with Daruk’s apprentice during the last meeting, the Hylian(?) that had shown up was filling in and taking notes for the actual apprentice who will be here at today's meeting.
    I didn’t exactly feel comfortable with the fact some random Hylain was taking notes on somewhat private information, but Daruk assured me that the Hylian was well trusted and she has been living in Goron city since she was a little child. (I don’t actually know their gender but I assume it’s a girl after further observation…) 
     Father has been a little distant and cold than he usually is..I do hope he is alright.

                         --END OF DIARY ENTRY--

    I put my quill down and looked out the window to see Revail and Runa already landing at the entrance to the castle.  I suppose I should make my way down to the meeting room and start preparing for the others..
      Not soon after, Mipha and Xina arrived as well as Urbosa and Abisa. 
   Link stood by the meeting room doors almost like a guard in a way, which there’s already two outside.
     All we had to wait on was Daruk and his apprentice who we still don’t know..Nor have the Champions been notified of this mishappening, so I’m sure they’ll be more than thrilled to know there’s a completely different person they’ve never met before arriving..

Revail: “What’s taking that big oaf so long to get here?”

Urbosa: “Seeing as none of us can fly, I wouldn’t be too judgmental of when he gets here and in what amount of time.”

Zelda: “Well, if I might add.  Sorry for not notifying you all sooner, but Daruk’s actual apprentice should be able to arrive this time unlike the last..So, everyone please be nice and welcoming to whomever it may be.”

They all nod, as we begin to have a small conversation while Revail stands off to the side looking out a window.

     Mipha: “I don’t understand why he chooses to distance himself from everyone..it seems unhealthy.”

Urbosa: “You shouldn’t feel too bad. He is extremely arrogant, and doesn’t care about anyone.”

Zelda: “I wouldn’t say that’s entirely true, afterall there’s Runa and he cares for us..maybe even a little for link.”

Daruk: “I'M HERE FELLAS, SORRY PRINCESS KINDA SLEPT IN A LITTLE BIT.”

Zelda: “It’s quite alright Champion Daruk. How did you sleep that much? If I may ask.”

Daruk: “Well, with the more recent comotion with Rudania us Gorons are having trouble sleeping with all the comotion and falling magma rocks..”

Urbosa: “I do say, Naboris has also been causing some trouble…BUT, there’s always something happening over there. Isn’t there?”

Daruk: “YA KNOW IT!  Us Gorons are always working, gotta find that ore Goro.”

Zelda: “Well, hopefully it gets better, we may not have much time to figure it out, however. Let's just hope you're not late again to another meeting...”

Daruk: “CAN’T PROMISE ANYTHING GORO!  HEY LITTLE GUY!”

Daruk went over and slapped Link on the back who flinched a bit stepping forward.

Urbosa: “Daruk! Stop it already!”

Daruk: “Oops!  Sorry little guy-”

Link: “... (blinks cutely)”

Daruk:  “Anyways meet my apprentice…Nido”

At that moment a younger Goron appeared and waved their hands excitedly.

Nido: “It’s so nice to meet you guys!”

As everyone welcomed him, I couldn’t help but think about how tired him and Daruk seemed. They had dark bags under their eyes, but it wasn’t just that they held something deep in their eyes but I couldn’t figure out what it was. I can’t help but wonder if trouble with Rudiania was worse than just lack of sleep... 

Zelda: “It is a pleasure to meet you.”

Urbosa: “Both of you seem like you got 0 hours of sleep. It is very noticeable… It is nice to meet you. Nido.”

It seems we both have the thought in our mind.

Meanwhile….

Nora's pov

Nora: “Well..I should be at the Zoras domain soon, that means I can possibly talk to King Dorephean about the guardians”

Suddenly there is a rustle in the bushes.
Nora looks through the bushes to find Pelia following her again.

Nora: “If you want to join me, you can just ask..”

Pelia: “Nah this way is more fun. Oh hi Pancake!”

Nora: “ Who the fuck is Pancake!?”

Pelia: “The Korok in your bag, you are so stupid.”

Nora: “Don't call me stupid, besides it's not like you're any smarter!”

Pelia: “I'm only calling you stupid because  if it's true.”

Nora: *Pulls out Eightfold long blade* “You know it's not true, I WILL KILL YOU!”

Pelia: “ Pull out a 10 foot stick Not if I do first, MIGHTY SWORD AID MEEE!!”

Nora: “thats a stick”

Pelia: “NO I AM ALL MIGHTY!!”

Runa just so happened to be flying around the area and spotted us fighting.

Runa: “WHAT IN THE NAME OF HYLIA!?”     

Pelia: “THIS IS YOUR FAULT NORA!!! NOW WE GOT *Screams* CAUGHTTTTT!!!”

Nora: “CALM DOWN YOU WILL DIE EITHER WAY”

Runa: “BOTH OF YOU STOP.”

She picked up Pelia like a baby       

Pelia: “NO *screams louder*. NORA DIWEEEEEEE” *falls flat on her face*

Nora: “Shut. Your. Face.”

Runa picked up Pelia again.

Runa: “Both of you, quit fighting. I’m sure this little argument can be resolved..Also, who is this small child, Nora, did you kidnap Her!?”         

Pelia: “JUST LET ME GO WITH YOU!!!!!”  

Runa: “I guess not”

Random dude, “SHE SAID NO, SO STOP WAKING EVERYBODY UP.”

Pancake then eats his limbs off

Runa: “Ignoring, um whatever that is, Nora, everyone is worried sick about your disappearance, well everyone but Revail but he’s, you know, Revail”

Nora : “Really?”

Runa: “Yes!  Why weren’t you at the meeting today?”

Nora: “Well, Impa should be there but I have an important job to do.”

Pelia: ’’OoOoh sounds cool! Can I come?!”

Runa: “I don’t know if that’d be the best idea, I appreciate your strong and confident spirit, but I just don’t think it wise for someone so young to be going on an adventure such as this.” 

Pelia: “BUT IT SOUNDS SOOOOO COOL! PLEASE, I WON'T BE A PROBLEM, HECK YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW Im THERE”

I looked at Runa and I could tell Pelia’s begging melted her heart.

Runa: “Ok..I suppose you can come, but promise me if there’s danger you’ll run to me and hold onto my back in case we need to flee..”

Pelia: “Ok!”

Nora: “Pelia..please for the love of Hylia don’t ask a million questions like last time..”

Pelia: “Mmm I can’t promise that.”

She smiled cunningly and started to sprint up the path to Zora's Domain

Nora: “So did Impa make it there ok?”

Runa: “Yes, thank you for talking to Robbie.  He actually showed up today.”

Nora: “That’s good to hear, so how are things in Rito village?”

Runa: “Rito village is doing good, my mother visited a few days ago from Gerudo village so that was nice, although I don’t think Revail appreciated the extra company.”

Nora: “I can see that, has Medoh been giving you any trouble?”

Runa: “Sadly yes, Revail has been complaining about steering courses being off centered, but nothing’s perfect you know.”

Nora: “Mhm, I’ve noticed in Medoh’s flight course that it’s been a bit tilted..Has everything other than that been ok?”

Runa: “There’s something else.  Medoh has been making this awful screeching noise whenever Ritos gets even remotely close to it, it even does it to me and Revail who are frequently up there setting up battle tactics and positions for Medoh to take aim on Hyrule Castle for when Ganon strikes..” 

Nora: “Hm, I suppose at some point I should come down and check that out.  I understand the other champions and accomplices have been having issues with their Divine Beasts as well..It’ll be hard to visit all of the Divine Beasts due to their far away locations.  However I’ll try my best, thankfully Mipha and Xina haven’t been having issues with Ruta..But everyday I can’t help but worry we're slowly losing control over them.”  

Runa: “Don’t fret Nora, we all know you and the Shekiah are doing their best with all the new found ancient technology.  Rest assured the Shekiah has the Ritos trust and mine, we believe in you.  And, don’t be too hard on yourself Nora.  You are still young and have much to learn.”

Nora: “I appreciate the kind words Runa, but I just can't help but feel we're losing control.  The amount of Guardian attacks that have been coming up and issues with the Divine Beasts just worries me too much.  I don’t know what to do, I just feel so helpless.”

Runa: “Don't worry Nora. whatever's going on, we’ll fix it”

Nora: “Thanks Runa, now let's go talk to King Dorphean!”

Pelia: * in the distance*  ‘’ I'M BLUE BAH a DEE  Da ba dee da ba di Da ba dee da ba di Da ba dee da ba di!”

Nora: “I said shut”

Runa: “I’m slightly regretting letting her come now.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 107 19
Revali hates Link from the moment they see each other, and Link wants to know why. The two of them realize that they like each other, but by the time...
49.9K 345 80
RR17: I'm gonna add Link, Zelda, Revali, Urbosa, Mipha, and Daruk to the group chat! I will face them with so many consequences with Astor, Harbinger...
14.3K 275 41
Fivesosisnotonfire. 2020 - 2021 Wattys 2021
116K 3.4K 78
The title also these are my lower quality writing I may be updating some of them to fix grammatical mistakes and change them to my current writing st...