His "Angel" Dabi x Reader

By AlenaShiftss

"He'd set the world ablaze, and make sure not a flicker would touch her." Where a soft, energetic, younger he... More

[1] Encounters
[2] We meet again..
[3] hey there, hosu.
[4] I hate hopsitals.
[5] CAMP!?
[7] The Rescue
[8] Wakeup call.
[9] Bakugo.
[10] This calls for a.. Celebration!

[6] Training begins.. Now!

13 2 0
By AlenaShiftss

Aizawa was not joking when he said we'd be up early. The sun had hardly risen, and I'd already had my hero suit on, and been sitting outside with w bunch of grumpy teenagers.

"Good morning class, today we begin a training camp to increase your strength..."

I totally dozed off as he spoke his boring speech, not that anything he said was directed toward me to begin with. I'm not here to be stronger, I'm here to help them.

He went on to directed one of them to grow the ball, and then nagged at him how they haven't really improved their quirks on a fundamental level. Oh also something about them feeling like they're on the verge of death.

Soon emerged class b, looking petrified at the day ahead of them. I was in charge of helping them find new strategies to over work themselves. I've managed to get down all of class A's names, class B... well that's a whole different story.

I hadn't really ever seen them, minus a few at the sports festival.. but there's no way I remember their name, Too many to remember.

I could hardly feel my legs by the end of it, my whole body ached. Not more than the kids who did most the work, but still hurt.

"We're not serving your food anymore" yelped pixie bob

That's right, it's a fend for themselves night. Although really they're also fending for us mentors. Tonight on the menu was curry. Everyone eventually lightened up and began working together. Todoroki and bakugo started fires, and the rest cooked, and did cleanup duty.

"Wow, them guys must've been hungry" I giggled while looking at mandalay.

"Yeah, they better be full. Tomorrow won't be any easier" she smiled in return.

The next day came and went, it now being evening. The sky was darkening, the atmosphere grew chilly. Something didn't feel right. Tonight we were having a fun event, a scare event. I was in charge of all of class A since aizawa was teaching the kids who didn't pass exams.

"Class B, you'll start as the scarers! Class A, here in a moment Artica will come around and partner you up. This is all a test of courage! Use your quirks to terrify everyone." Yapped ragdoll.

"The winners are the most creative people that make everyone piss their pants!" Added Tiger.

I shook my head while laughing, approaching my current class. As I paired them up, I came to the unfortunate realization that one of my students was all on his own.

The first few groups went one after another, and screams were echoing through the night air left and right. It was actually pretty amusing but a little creepy.

Soon most of the groups were in the woods, the only thing was a weird burning smell escaping into the air.

"Do you guys smell that?" Pixie bob questioned as Midoriya pointed the clouds of smoke.

With just the snap of a finger pixie bob was engulfed in a pink aura and flying back towards a group of seemingly villains.

A villain with large lips, red hair, sunglasses and a giant magnet stood above pixie bob, the magnet smashed into her skull.

"Kids, get out of here! Immediately report to aizawa. Warn him of the situation and DO NOT fight these villains!" I directed, and they all raced off.

All I could think was how, and why. What did we do to deserve this. A lizard like villain was next to the magnet one.

Midoriya was the only one who didn't go with the group, he instead ran towards the cliff. Before I could go get him a dagger grazed my cheek catching me completely off guard.

"Aye, gecko boy. Anyone ever teach you to play nice? Huh?" I said, annoyed at his actions.

Before I could strike at him, mandalay directed me to run to the woods, and gather the kids in there. There was likely more villains in there, so with the nod of my head I ran full sprint into the woods. My face dripped sweat while my heart pounded.

Soon I ran cross a rather familiar duo hair boy, and anger issued blonde.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! Report back to-" my words were cut off at the sight of the villain about to strike them.

I quickly shot out ice, and it formed a barrier between him and them. A villain I recognized, I'd seen him on tv too many times not to remember.

Instead of his blades striking them it pierced into my left wrist, another one gliding right above my shoulder. Almost striking my neck.

"You're one crazy son of a bitch, arent ye.. moonfish!"

"Gah! You know my name!" He shrieked before charging at me, meanwhile the two boys ran to my side. 

Bakugo charged forward, but todoroki blocked him and the attack about to pierce bakugo in many places. "Don't run into this fight carelessly!" He yelled at the blonde boy.

The psychopath ahead of us grinned and groaned about his fantasies of killing us. It was so unsettling, he genuinely enjoyed this.

"Weren't you listening to mandalay? They're here because they're after you!" Shouted todoroki

"Telling us not to engage, then changing their minds. I don't know how but I have a feeling this is dekus fault!" The veins in his forehead grew noticeable and he lunged at the villain once more.

Todoroki readjusted the boy on his back while thinking of a logical plan. Moonfish quickly maneuvered through the woods, trying to get leverage on us. Too avoid fire spread we shot off countless ice attacks. It would hold him back but we couldn't defeat him like this. We soon were met with dark shadow, but 100x bigger, and so much more scary!

As shoji begged us for help, dark shadow engulfed moonfish with himself. Everyone's jaws dropped at the sight. And once moonfish was defeated, bakugo and todoroki put dark shadow at ease. Tokoyami looked distraught. Before I could do anything I ran to retrieve moonfish, he's the last villain we need on the loose.

Using my ice, I bound him to a tree, there was no possible way of freeing this lunatic from my ice cage.

Soon we formed an alliance, and agreed upon protecting bakugo, although my ultimate goal was to watch over these upcoming heroes.

We made our way through the forest, attempting to cut through the forest, keeping a close eye on our own surroundings. Our journey was cut short as we came up to a villain I didn't recognize attacking uraraka and tsu.

"Uraraka! Are you ok!?" I questioned as I raced to her side, While the villain fled.

"I'm fine, I can still walk okay"

"We can't stand here and talk, we have to keep moving" shoji said in a sad tone.

"I'm glad you're okay, join us.. we're protecting bakugo." Midoriya added.

"If you're protecting bakugo, shouldn't he be standing here with you? Ribbit."

We all whipped are heads around, and panicked. Him and Tokoyami had both vanished into thin air.

"Nice trick aye?" A voice drew our attention to a tree, a stunning masked man with too turquoise marbles in his hand. Another villain I didn't recognize. "I took your friends with my magic."

Panic rose, but we quickly chased after the fleeing the villain. Acting as a sort of slingshot. We flew across the sky, my ice forming into wings. Not far behind me was the flying few, they soon picked up speed racing past me and slamming the villain to the ground.

Once we fell to the ground, we were met with all the villains that remained, and what the worse part was. Is one of them was my hero. Our eyes locked, and I felt everything inside me shatter.

His eyes glared at me, looking at my wounded body. The multiple stab wounds, and blood stains everywhere.

The worse part being that he was with a girl, god knows what she was to him. They quickly jumped at us. And I had no choice but to form ice barriers all over to keep the crazy girl off of izuku, and the split personality guy off todoroki.

"Do you have bakugo?" The man I thought I knew asked.

"Yeah."

"Cmon Dabi, times up." Said the newly discovered portal.

"One sec."

In the blink of an eye instead of it being marbles in the other man's hand, it was bakugo, and tokoyami. Tokoyami was knocked from their grasp by a laser from a nearby bush although his spot in 'harus' grasp was quickly replaced by myself.

"ARTICA!" Screamed the children.

"Get back to aizawa! I'll be okay!" I yelled back.

It all faded away, and I was soon engulfed in the purple mist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 15.5K 70
Rap monster is and underground rapper who falls for a fan. Sc format [WARNING] Started:043017 -some smut Finis...
35.6K 1K 21
**SEE THE ALMIGHTY CHILD (BOOK 1)** When Chris Halliwell returned from the future to save his brother Wyatt, he never expected to meet The Almighty C...
236K 5K 48
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
26.5K 894 6
Goodbye. It's one of the most painful things to hear and feel. I experienced it firsthand. But I wasn't the one left behind. I was the one who left h...