COLD

By Queensladyxxx

Loosing her mum in an accident and being drugged and pushed into a room in a club by her two stepsisters wasn... More

Chapter 1 His pretty delicacy.
Chapter 2 Boss, when will you have your own child.
Chapter 3 Reagan's forced marriage.
Chapter 4 The girl from that night.
Chapter 5 Damn he's good looking
Chapter 6 I want to marry Reagan.
Chapter 7 Reagan's brother
Chapter 8 Stella got pregnant.
Chapter 9 She looks more like her father.
Chapter 10 Highschool Hottie.
Chapter 11 Reagan's return.
Chapter 12 Reagan you have to marry her.
Chapter 13 Sophia appeared.
Chapter 14 Sophia saw the silver moon ring with Stella.
Chapter 15 The old lady came from a wealthy family.
Chapter 16 Finding the girl from that night.
Chapter 17 Is she and the boss in a secret relationship?
Chapter 18 Drink with me.
Chapter 19 Why is Stella wearing the boss's suit?
Chapter 21 Rumors of her and the boss.
Chapter 22 Adriana became uneasy.
Chapter 23 Sophia's plan to get the ring.
Chapter 24 Who's the father?
Chapter 25 Deliver it to my office.
Chapter 26 Have we met before?
Chapter 27 Falling in love with him slowly.
Chapter 28 Mummy where's my daddy?
Chapter 29 He's missing her. He wants her.
Chapter 30 I'm single.
Chapter 31 Missing his touch.
Chapter 32 Sophia stole the moon ring.
Chapter 33 Reagan's birthday banquet.
Chapter 34 Reagan's birthday banquet II
Chapter 35 Stella got drunk.
Chapter 36 Is she tired of living.
Chapter 37 Just want to have fun with you.
Chapter 38 Reagan saw his daughter.
Chapter 39 Sophia found out.
Chapter 40 Isabella got abducted.
Chapter 41 Book a room.
Chapter 42 My Fiancรฉ.
Chapter 43 End things with him.
Chapter 44 Reagan is Isabella's father.
Chapter 45 My little woman.
Chapter 46 Stella's mother is alive.
Chapter 47 Adriana's scandal.
Chapter 48 Family.
Chapter 49 Reagan found Isabella.
Chapter 50 Mrs Brighton.
Chapter 51 Sophia got arrested.
Chapter 52 Moving to a new house.

Chapter 20 Did he come too late?

75 28 0
By Queensladyxxx

Even if Stella helped her, she still hated the fact that she didn't get the chance to be close to the big boss like Stella.

Nikki gritted her teeth in jealousy.

When Reagan got home, he walked into the hall and saw the old lady sitting on her favorite chair. He walked over with his hands in his pocket and stood in front of her.

When his handsome face came in sight, the old lady smiled cheekily as she grabbed his hand and made him sit next to her.

" Grandma, I'm here now." Reagan smiled.
The old lady looked at him with smiling eyes. Having such a handsome grandson was really pleasing.

" Grandma, Is there anything you want to talk about?" Reagan asked.

The old lady's eyes showed sadness as she replied, "I called you back because your grandfather was rushed to the hospital yesterday night."

" What! Why didn't anybody tell me?" Reagan asked with concern.

The old lady sighed. "Old master said he didn't want to burden you, you already have lots of work to do so he didn't want to disturb you. He will be fine, he just got food poisoning, it's not that serious, the doctor said he can be discharged tomorrow evening."

Reagan tensed expression finally relaxed. "Ok grandma, I will go and pick him up tomorrow, stay home and rest well."

" Ok my grandson." The old lady replied then turned her head to the other side as she thought of something but didn't know how to bring it up.

Reagan noticed her slight movement and held her skinny hand. "Grandma, what are you thinking about, is there something you want to tell me?" He asked.

The old lady looked Into his eyes. What she was about to say was something Reagan avoided the most but since he asked, she would tell him.

" Your grandfather still doesn't want to drop marriage between you and the Sinclair's family eldest daughter."

The old lady watched his expression and as she expected, his expression changed.

" Grandson, you know your grandfather wants to see his great grandchild before he leaves to join our ancestors, he wants you to get married as soon as possible. I know it's hard for you but, I also want see my great grandchild. Please Reagan, grandma is begging you. The Sinclair's eldest daughter is the best match for you and I can see that she likes you alot, why don't you take sometime to build a good relationship with her?" The old lady asked with a pleading look.

Reagan held her hands tighter. "Don't worry grandma, I will give you a great grandchild, just hold on for some time." Reagan paused and thought for a while if he should tell her about what happened three years ago, that night. Since he was closest to his grandma than his grandpa, he decided to tell her.

" Grandma, I have something to tell you."

The old lady looked at him with curious eyes as she asked, "What is it grandson, tell grandma."

Reagan hesitated for some seconds before saying, "Three years ago, the night I attended a  meeting at shining diamond hotel and club, I made different toasts to different co-operation partners. After the meeting was over, a lady offered me a drink, I thought she had good motives but after drinking the wine, my body started reacting and I lost control. I entered into a room and went into the bathroom while Blake went to get me a hangover medicine. By the time I came out, I saw a girl unconsciously laying in front of my door. I couldn't see her face well and I couldn't stop myself either. I..." Reagan paused and looked at the old lady's face.

Her surprised eyes stared at him with disbelief. "Grandson, what did you do. That girl is so shameless, how did she suddenly appear inside your room." The old lady asked.

Reagan quickly indicated with his hand for her to lower her voice. "Grandma, I'm the one at fault. Blake wanted to help me to a VIP room but I couldn't wait any longer so I pushed him away and walked into a random room. Maybe the room belonged to the girl so it's my fault but grandma, if she hadn't appeared at that time, you would never see your grandson again, I would have died that night in that room."

The old lady kept quiet and was thinking. What he said was right, if that girl hadn't gone into that room at that time, she could have been mourning her grandson by now. She's a life saver. She saved her grandson's life.

Reagan added. "And also grandma, you already have a great grandchild. That night, I was hot and very active, I'm very sure that girl got pregnant."

The old lady looked at Reagan with a smile. "Really, where is my great grandchild, bring both of them back home. Your grandfather is going to be really happy."

Reagan sighed deeply as he lowered his eyes. "Grandma, you are going to have to wait for sometime. I'm searching for the girl and I haven't found her yet."

" What are you still waiting for, go and look for her, she has the feature heir of the Brighton family. Poor child, I wonder what type of life she's living out there. Reagan you must find her at any cost and bring her back, I want to see my great grandchild." The old lady felt excited. She already had a great grandchild.

" Ok grandma, I will surely find her and bring her back. If there's nothing else, I go to my room to rest." Reagan said then stood up as he walked towards the stairs.

The old lady noticed that he wasn't wearing his suit jacket when he came back but since he said he was going to rest, she didn't want to disturb him with small matters.

Reagan pushed opened the door to his room and walked in, closing it behind him. He stood in front of his bed as he started taking off his clothes.

Because he was used to unbuttoning his suit jacket first, his hands moved upwards but when he looked down, his suit jacket wasn't on him. He looked around his room, that was when he remembered the little girl in his oversized jacket.

He forgot to take it back from her when he was leaving.

After undressing, he picked up a towel and walked into the bathroom.

After Stella checked out of work, she went home straight, she was tired from all the work she did earlier.

Upon getting to her apartment, she saw a familiar red sport car packed at the front of the apartment. She didn't think much and ascended the stairs.

Walking into the living room, a warm scene appeared in front of her eyes. Tyson was sitting on the floor with Isabella and they were both playing happily. Watching the both of them smiling at each other was heartwarming.

Toys were scattered around them and they seemed to enjoy each other's company. Stella didn't want to disturb them but Isabella had long sighted her since she entered.

" Mummy!" Isabella shouted as she stood up and ran to hug her.
Stella opened her arms and let her run into her embrace.

Tyson also stood up and walked to meet Stella with a smile on his face. When he came to visit, he didn't expect to see a cute little flower running around asking for her mummy. He played with her for sometime to free each other from boredom while he waited for Stella's return and she waited for her mummy.

He thought they were waiting for two different people but when he heard Isabella calling Stella her mummy, he was really shocked. When did Stella have a child?

" Hi Tyson." Stella said as she smiled at him.
Tyson smiled back but he wasn't looking at her, his eyes were on the oversized male suit jacket Stella was wearing. Could it be that Stella's heart was already occupied by another man. Did he come too late?

Isabella also noticed the suit on Stella and asked curiously, "Mummy, who has this gigantic suit you are wearing?"

Stella regretted not taking off the suit earlier. Isabella's questioning made everybody present in the living look at her with a questioning gaze that demanded a reply.

" Em, not now Isabella, we have a guest in the house, welcome him inside to have lunch with us." Stella found a random excuse.

Tyson looked at her guilty expression, she was avoiding the question, could it be that nobody else knew about the owner of this suit. Was Stella secretly seeing a man?

Tyson was busy thinking when a small hand suddenly pulled his hand. He looked down and saw Isabella's big eyes looking at him with infatuation.

" Uncle, can you please stay for lunch, my grandma knows how to prepare mouth watering dishes. You will love them once you take a bite." Isabella said with a smile.

Genevieve smiled as she looked at Isabella's sweet mouth.

Tyson nodded. "Ok little fella, I'll stay for lunch."

" Mummy, he said he will stay for lunch, let's eat now before he changes his mind." Isabella said as she grabbed Tyson's hand then dragged him towards the table.

Stella smiled and walked in. There were gift baskets arranged on the table. Some were fruits and others were some daily necessities.

They all sat around the table as Genevieve and Stella arranged different dishes on the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.2K 29
How would you feel when you are forced to move away from you family, friends and the birth place where you lived for 24 years of your life.?? yeah...
11.3K 5.7K 35
Charles Everett a well known CEO. A billionaire who cares about none.A Powerful business tycoon.The man whose eyes scream danger. His sharp grey eyes...
545K 15.8K 33
*******completed******* My life was great until she stole it from me. she stole my father. she stole my brothers. she stole my boyfriend. blood is...
4.5M 158K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...