Demons over angels

By PsycoScorpio

Astro was just an innocent prince of heaven who caught the attention of Lucifer who was the prince of hell in... More

Chapter 1 "Intro"
Chapter 2 -" The meet"
Chapter 3 " Way to hell"
Chapter 4 -"His in laws"
Chapter 5-"The marriage agreement "
Chapter 7 "Their big day"
Chapter-8 "His first met"
Chapter 9-"His brother-in-laws"

Chapter 6-"Astro's misery " M

32 2 7
By PsycoScorpio

Vote for the book if you like it ❤️

Lucifer pulled up bedsheets cover and covered Astro

Lucifer 's bedroom.

Lucifer immediately left from there and went toward the prison realm

Prison realm.

"AAHHHAAH FORGIVE ME MASTER WHAT DID YOU PLEASE DON'T TORTURE ME FORGIVEE MEEE AHHAHAHAAAA"
The guard who was eyeing Astro was now in prison .
Lucifer looked at him with fierce eyes and told him
"F***ing piece of sh** how dare you eye on something which is mine you know what EVEN DEATH CAN'T SAVE YOU FROM MY WRATH NOW I WILL GIVE THE MOST HEART WRENCHING DEATH EVER"

Lucifer grabbed his collar and pulled out his eyes with a knife .
He then started breaking his fingers one by one and few seconds of enjoying his screams he took an axe and slit his leg in half and this attack the guard died in a second because his body wasn't able to handle the pain.

"Tsk.. poor one I see hmm heheh " Asmodeus giggled and then asked his brother " Big brother tell me one thing you never killed any guard for looking at your objects but today you just killed this guard with your hand I mean you hated toeven touch then but for this prince you even killed your own guard why??"

This question startled Lucifer for a second but then he ignored his question and left the prison realm and went towards the royal castle

ROYAL CASTLE

While walking toward his room he encountered a mirror in half way and when he looked at his reflection anger rushed through his veins because there was a slight blood marks on the corner of his lips because of Astro's slap which left a cut on his lips although he recovered in a second but the insulting feeling never left him . Lilith wasn't able to notice it because it was just a slight mark or she would have surely killed Astro right there.

Lucifer rushed inside his room and saw Astro sitting on his bed who immediately started crawling backwards after watching him.
Lucifer smirked at his miserable state and sat on the bed.
He grabbed Astro's leg and pull him towards himself.

"Tsk...tsk oh prince Astro you really thought you would win against me and free your people..??hmm well well look where are you .... Inside hell I'm my bedroom , on my bed,under my mercy so painful right??" Lucifer gaslighted Astro.

"W-what will y-you do n-now ?? Will you kill me ? W-" Lucifer immediately cutted off Astro and said
"Nah that's too old fashioned I prefer making you my slave "

"What I have to do as your slave ??" Astro questioned.

"Cooperate " saying this he immedietely pinned his hands to the head board and started kissing him roughly. Astro opened his eyes wide due to shock as he thought homosexual things don't exist in hell but he was too wrong.
Lucifer grabbed his waist and squeezed it making Astro gasp for air. Lucifer shoved his tongue inside and started exploring his mouth he bit his lips till they stated bleeding.
Astro struggled to free himself from his grip but he was too weak compared to Lucifer. Tears started forming in his eyes due to the painful things Lucifer was doing.

"P-p-please leave me l-let me go it hurts ss please..." Astro begged.

"Oh no my prince how can you even think of such things you know what.. no scubbus or any angel in the heaven is compared to your beauty. Your waist , your lips , your neck , your voice ,your face and your eyes are enough to make me go crazy I want you Astro I want you so badly ."
Saying this he attacked Astro s neck ignoring his pleadings.
Astro tried to free himself but Lucifer immediately grabbed his hands and pinned them on the head board he hovers above him .

Lucifer pulled up the prince and he started undressing himself he pulled down his pants . His d**k was forming a bulg .
Lucifer grabbed a rope and tied Astro's hands ., forcefully unbuttoned his white silk shirt and threw it on the ground exposing his beautiful figure soft waist .

Lucifer pulled down Astro's pants including his boxers exposing is milky thighs making Lucifer completely crazy.

Lucifer pulled out his boxers showcasing his huge gigantic dick Astro gulped looking at his size because he was able to sense what was coming for him now.

"13 inches if you are wondering how long it is I mean no problem at the end it's you who is going to take it inside himself

"What???!! How how I mean I am a man you can't do this and above all you are a demon I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO TAKE AWAY MY PURITY YOU DEMON!!"Astro shouted trying to protect himself .

Lucifer chuckled at his reaction and said "tsk... tsk what a pitiful sight to see huh stop struggling angel you know what the more you struggle the more you are going to hurt your wrists and you can't even protect yourself you think you can stop me "

Lucifer harshly grabbed his waist and hovered above him he sucked his nipples Turning them red he pulled his waist and made him sit on his lap . Astro tried to get up from his lap only to hear Lucifer' s groans he immedietely understand where all this is going to end but it was too late..
Lucifer grabbed his hips and thrusted inside him not giving him a second to adjust to his size tears started flowing from his eyes due to unbearable pain .Lucifer smirked in satisfaction he grabbed his leather belt and commanded Astro.
"On your fours now and if you won't get ready for a harsh punishment you f**ing Weak angel"

Lucifer grabbed his belt and hit on his ass 3 times..

"Ahhh please don't ..don't i-it hurts I am sorry I will move forgive me"

Astro started moving forward and backwards and hips were unknowingly gripping Lucifer 's dick perfectly .

Lucifer had inhuman speed he was continously trying to hit Astro's prostrate.

Licifer changed their position and spread Astro's leg wide open .

"F*ck angel you are beautiful today no one can save you from me"

Lucifer harshly grabbed his jaw and started giving him hickeys on his neck.

" ahhh what a good slut I love it fkkk act like a one prince I know you angels are a whore for demons"

Lucifer roughly thrusted inside him making it difficult for Astro to even feel his body .

Astro wasn't able to take pressure more so he cummed.

"You whore angel how dare you cum without my permission huh!!?? Now take my di** like a good slave"

Lucifer again forced himself on him again and again.

Astro started loosing his councious and he started feeling dizzy Lucifer pulled out dick from his hole making Astro think that he is done but he was so wrong .

Before getting unconscious he felt that hard thing again sliding inside his abused hole .
___________________________________

1171 words aish one of the longest chapter ever 🤭 thank you and tellme in the comments did I wrote the smut part well??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 290 15
I don't know if anyone would ever read this but i would like to make this story for myself 😁 maybe I would delete this if no one will read. And also...
4.5K 190 12
A (Nobita X Luka) FF Actual star-crossed lovers [Highest rankings] 14/10/2023 [#13 in Doraemon out of 1.5k] [#24 in gayaf out of 5.5k] [#400 in japa...
9.8K 269 32
It's the story, after Lan Wangji and Weiwuxian leave for their own paths at Burial Mounds..., I was so upset by that ending so I give my try to take...
27.2K 941 16
♧POV: Your childhood is ruined All the characters are now grown up. Their life isn't adventurous and innocent, as it was shown before. ■ NOTE! My...