SERENDIPITY

By meerawrts

Aarohi Goenka The new ICT physiotherapist. A girl with broken heart yet lots of courage. Shreyas Iyer A risin... More

NOTE
IMPORTANT NOTE
Author's Note (Important)
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18
19.
Epilogue

16.

971 102 7
By meerawrts

As the function started, Aarohi and Bhavika came for the first performance of the night.

(Till 1:20 only)

Shreyas could not help but blush at his wife who was busy dancing her heart out on the stage. The way she would point at him made his blush deepen.

"Vesse Shreyas bhai, essa kya chal raha tha jab mein aur bhavika aaye the?" Shubman teases him making him glare.

("By the way Shreyas Bhai, what was going on when Bhavika and I came?")

"Essa kya hora tha?" Ishan asks joining in.

("What had happened?")

"Zyada kuch nhi, bas woh bed tuta hua hai" Shubman continues making Ishan gasp dramatically making Shreyas groan.

("Nothing much, just that bed is broken.")

"Tum dono ko bahar phek dunga mein!" He threatens but they shake him off.

("I'll throw you both out!")

"Aww stop teasing this poor man child" Rohit teased making Shubman and Ishan laugh while Shreyas whines.

As more performances came by from the families, Shreyas could not help but admire his wife who was with Kirti.

"Damn you are in love" Anushka says as she sits beside him.

"What? Nhi bhabhi um-" His stammering was cut off by Ritika's chuckle.

"So tu Rohi se pyaar nhi krta?" She asks making him panick.

("So you don't love Rohi?")

"essa nhi hai but-" 

("it's not like that but-")

"Shreyas you love her. Admit karne mein koi burai nhi hai. I get it tum dono ki shaadi bohot jaldi mein hui but the feelings were always there" Dhana explains 

("Shreyas you love her. There is no harm in admitting. You both got married very quickly but the feelings were always there")

"Think about it" Athiya says as the ladies leave.

"Chalo ek to ho gaya. Ab uss gadhi ki baari" Athiya says as she glances at Aarohi

("Well, one thing is done. Now it's that stupid's turn.")

Just as Shreyas was lost in his thoughts, the next song played grabbing his attention.

"Bhai paani?" Abhishek who came to sit with him offered him water with a very innocent look.

("bhai water?")

Shreyas thanked him and took a sip. However, he chocked on it seeing Ishan and Aarohi on the stage.

"Aree aram se" Abhishek says with mock concern earning a glare. Shreyas clutched the water bottle tightly making Abhishek chuckle.

("Oh be careful")

"Aapki zyada nhi jaal rahi?" He asks teasing

("Aren't you feeling too sad?")

He gave Ishan a "Tujhe to mein baad mein dekh lunga" look which Ishan shrugged off and grabbed Aarohi's hand which added fuel to his fire.

("I will see you later")

"Kaash aapko dance aata" Abhishek sighs as Shreyas glares at him.

("If only you knew how to dance")

"Ruk jaa tu to" Shreyas says as he again looks at Aarohi.

("You wait")

However, his anger melts when he sees her happily dancing her heart out.

'As long as she is happy' Shreyas thinks with a nod but revenge was still on his mind.

As the dance ended, Bhavika took the Mike and said, "The ballroom is now open for couple dances, please grab your partners"

Shreyas walked to Aarohi and took her hand.

"May I have this dance?" He asks

"I thought tumhe dance nhi aata?" She questions him confused.

("I thought you don't know how to dance?")

"Meri maa! Tumhe na CID mein hona chahiye. Ek to pati itne pyaar se puch raha hai uper se sawal kar rahi ho" Shreyas pouts making her chuckle.

("My mother! You should not be in CID. Firstly, your husband is asking so lovingly, on top of that you are asking questions.")

"Let's dance" Aarohi says as grabs his hand making him cheer up and she drags him to the dance floor.

As the song started to play, Shreyas wrapped his arm around her and she kept her hand on his shoulder. He took her other hand in her and lead the dance.

As Shreyas looked at her Aarohi could not help but feel flustered.

"Kya hua?" She whispers.

("What Happened?")

"I am just thinking about how perfect this moment is. How much I want to freeze time" Shreyas whispers back making her turn red.

She smiles at him and continue to dance.

After the dance came to the end, the buffet was announced. Shreyas decided to grab their dinner while Aarohi was sitting with the ladies.

"Aree woh Shreyas haina?" he heard someone whisper behind him. He ignored them and continued to pour Aarohi's favourite daal.

("Oh isn't that Shreyas?")

"Haan! Yaad hai iski shaadi kesse hui thi?" Another lady whispered as he clutched the plate tightly.

("Yes! Remember how his marriage took place?")

"Haan! Bichara he deserved better than someone jiska do baar rishta tuta ho" Another lady whispered. Shreyas felt his blood boil at his wife's insult.

("Yes! Poor guy, he deserves better, whose marriage has not been broken twice.")

"Aree yeh konsa dudh ka dhula hai! Yaad hai dhana-" Just as Shreyas was about to intrupt he heard Bhavika's voice.

("Oh, as if he's such a saint! Don't you remember dhana-")

"Aree Neelima aunty! Aapne khana nhi khaya? Ya aaj apna pet dusro ki life ke baare mein gossip karke hi bharengi?" She asked sweetly making the ladies gulp.

("Hey Neelima Aunty! Haven't you eaten? Or will you fill your stomach today by gossiping about others' lives?")

"Tum to bolo hi mat. Uss Shubman ke saath kya gul khilati ho sabko pata hai" The lady beside her taunted.

("Don't even say anything. Everyone knows what you do with that Shubman.")

"Aree kya batau aapko! He's a good kisser and even better in bed! Details du?" She said with a over sweet smile as the ladies gulp and look horrified.

("Oh, what can I tell you! He's a good kisser and even better in bed! Can I give you the details?")

Bhavika's smile dropped as she glared at them, "Ek baat yaad rakhiya. You are no one to comment on some one's personal life. Aur jab aapne character ki baat start kar hi di hai to Sheetal Aunty please jake apne bete ko dekhiye, apni wife per cheat kar raha hai. Aur Neelima aunty, aapki beti ki instagram posts to sab dekhte hi hai. Aur aap Sarita Aunty please apne bahu-bete ko samjhaye ki yaha PDA na karien. Bade buzurg bhi hai yaha" 

("Remember one thing. You are no one to comment on anyone's personal life. And while talking about your character, Sheetal Aunty please look at what your son is doing to his wife, cheating on her. And Neelima Aunty everyone sees This is your daughter's Instagram post and you Sarita Aunty please explain to your daughter-in-law and son not to do PDA here, there are elders present")

The ladies turned red with embarrassment and turned on their heels.

Bhavika turned to look at Shreyas who smiled at her with few tears, "Now Now, don't cry you big baby" She says and hugs him making him smile.

"Meine room service ko inform kar diya tha to fix your bed" She teases him making him whine.

("I have informed room service, to fix your bed.")

---

Hey guys!

The new Shubman and Bhavika story will be out tonight. Please check it out!

Also can you guys please suggest some edits I should make for the social media book before I officially complete it.

Thank you
Your Author
Meera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 312 6
Just a desi girl in coping in the world by ICT and their wild cuteness. Keeping it simple- writing incidents to capture their lives and all the happ...
110K 10.6K 72
Time doesn't heal everything, Acceptance does! Peep into know more!
32.3K 1.7K 25
Tied in a Knot. Bonded with Love. Shubman Gill X Vaishnavi Salian
36.7K 1.4K 25
An Arrange Marriage that changed their life An Obstacle that tried to cause breakage A Bond of love that tied them together and helped them defeat it...