Billionaire's Revenge

By sleepytinker__

"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There'... More

Billionaire's Revenge
Cast and Characters
1 - Collywobbles
2 - Symphony Shindig... What?
3 - Clusmsiest, who?... Me Ofc
4 - youmakemenervous
5 - Philophobia
6 - Observing Much...?
7 - Ashton Walker - The Creep
8 - 'Dancing with a Stranger'
9 - 'and flashbacks hurt'
10 - Flirtationship
11 - Thantophobia
12 - Basorexia
13 - Heated Desire
14 - Corrupted Mind
15 - Favourite Notification
16 - One more mistake...?
17 - Truth and Truth
18 - Single or Taken..?
19 - Mission : JEALOUSY 1
20 - Mentally Exhausted
21 - 'Never Have I Ever'
22 - Xavier : The Broken Guy.
23 - We were Good.
24 - A Final Goodbye.
25 - Wedding Bells
26 - girlfriend(x) fiance(x) wife(✓)
27 - Revenge begins here...
28 - "Dear heart, why him?"
29 - "Once an asshole..."
30 - Hotness Overloaded
31 - Bipolar Motherf-
32 - 'Ladies and Gentlemen will you please stand..'
33 - Tit for Tat
34 - "24/7 you."
35 - Unholy Thoughts
36 - "She fell first..."
37 - 'Which side are you on?'
38 - Two Damaged People
39 - Attachment Issues
40 - A Fresh Start
41 - His Woman
42 - Poolside Romance
43 - Mission : JEALOUSY 2
44 - Uno Reverse
45 - "The day we met, frozen I... "
46 : Heartbreak Count - 3
47 : Mission - AVOIDANCE
48 : Broths, Cheesecakes and Pamperings
50 : "You and I, we end here."
51 : Heartbroken
52 : A Night of Love
53 : Broken Promises...?
54 : A Killer
55 : Is this the End?
56 : Husband-Wifey
57 : XaViv or ViviEr?
58 : Happily Ever After Exists...?
59. Our Baby

49 : You and I together?... Never

5.1K 351 83
By sleepytinker__

CHAPTER 49

VIVIANA QUINN

It's been 2 days and I am recovering and Xavier has been super caring and protective towards me.

My mood swings are on another level. Every night he prepares different desserts for me because I whine like a kid.

I mean you guys can't blame me, his desserts are on a different level but no matter how hard he tries, I am still not getting too close to him and even he notices it. So whenever we get close to each other these days, he pulls away without making it awkward between us. And it's a good thing, right?

He doesn't even try to get close to me these days. He maintains distance from me.

Trust me, something has changed between us. He is not the Xavier he used to be. Whenever I would be mad at him, he would try talking to me or at least force me to talk to him. These days, he doesn't do any of it. In these few days the most we have talked is 30 minutes I guess.

Yes, I agree he takes care of me but he hardly talks to me.

This evening again he was baking something for me. I went to check to find him on the phone, laughing with someone.

"Yeah." He laughed again.

"Baking, cupcakes." He replied to someone.

Who is it? And why the hell is he smiling like an idiot?

"It was a great day, Sasha."

"Yeah, the food was super good." The person asked a question to which he replied "Okay, stop." Again the person asked something, he scratched his forehead and said "Yeah, yeah... the company too was okay."

"Okay fine, fantastic." She said something and he chuckled.

Sasha? I have heard this name.

Sasha Cameron.

Yes, she is the person with whom he went on a date.

Blood boiled in me. I marched towards him and as soon as he noticed me, the smile vanished from his face.

"I'll talk to you later, Sasha." Saying he hung up and walked towards me. "Why are you here? You never listen to me."

I stared at him.

Why? Did I by any chance ruin your happy time?

"I was bored."

He nodded and picked me up in his arms, carrying me to the kitchen. As always, he placed me on the kitchen counter.

"How was your day?" I asked.

I am being such a typical wife.

"Stressful as always." He replied, continuing to do his work.

"And? Just stressful?"

"Yeah, what else. It's work."

"Did you meet someone?"

"Yep, a client." Why such dry replies? Can't you tell me who were you with? Who this client of yours is?

"W-Who were you talking to?" He stopped at this question and raised his gaze to look at me.

I bit my lips, looking down, playing with my fingers. He came to me and stood in front of me with both his hands resting on the counter on either side of me.

"What's going on? Why so many questions?"

I shook my head "It's nothing."

"Viviana?"

"It's nothing, Xavier."

He placed a hand on my chin, making me look up at him "Tell me, what is it?"

"I told you, it's nothing. Can you not understand?"

He leaned towards me and pecked on my lips. My eyes widened at this move. For the last 2 days, he hasn't kissed me or even gotten intimate with me.

"I was with a client. It's a deal and we went out for lunch to work on it. Her name is Sasha Cameron and there is nothing going on between us."

I stared at him in disbelief.

"I-I d-didn't-"

He smiled "I know what you think. I understand, Viviana."

"I didn't want to know. Just letting you know." I said, licking the cream.

"Of course you didn't." Saying he licked the corner of my lips, as if we were really close to each other.

Again he went back to bake what he was but not to forget he had a smile on his lips.

"Stop smiling, will you? Why are you smiling, you look like an idiot?" I scolded him.

"No, it's just cute the way you are getting jealous."

"I am not jealous."

"Of course you are not."

When he was done preparing the cupcakes, he handed me one and said "Tell me, how's it?"

I took a bite from the cupcake and said "This is good, but you know what you're getting too close to women."

"Women? Why plural? It's just one woman I am close to and it's you."

I tried to control myself from blushing, he is being too cute.

"I am not talking about me... I am talking about Anya and Sasha."

His brows furrowed "Sasha is understandable, why Anya? I wasn't even with her."

"I saw you guys kiss on your phone screen when she called you that day."

"Christ woman! You could've asked me."

"Asked you?"

He nodded "That picture Anya forced me to keep and after our separation I didn't talk to her once on phone until that day and I forgot to remove it. If you want I can do it now, I am not with anyone. I have been so fucking in love with you and only you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck "Really?"

"I am head over heels for you woman."

These things coming from him means the world to me. Since the beginning it's been me in love. My love was always one-sided, I was never loved back but finally him saying such things is all I wanted.

"Xavier?"

"Hmm?"

"We have 3 months left, then I'll be somewhere else and you'll be somewhere. I don't think we should-"

"We should get attached to each other?" He completed my sentence.

I nodded.

"I hate these conversations. It just reminds me again and again that we have problems to deal with."

"Someday, we have to solve it."

"Viviana, I am trying my best to keep you to myself. I need a plan. A plan that would force Gd to accept you."

"What if he doesn't accept me? What then?"

"Then I have to think."

"Think what? Then you'll leave me."

He stared at me.

I continued "I am not complaining. I understand what Gd means to you. I know what he has done for you. Don't worry-" He didn't let me finish my sentence and connected our lips.

His lips moved roughly against mine as he kissed me like there's no tomorrow. He tilted his head to one side, deepening the kiss. I kissed him back, pulling him closer to me. When we both were out of breath he pulled away, breathing heavily. His forehead rested against mine.

"The question isn't will he accept you. The question here is will you accept me?"

"What? I don't understand."

"Wish I could tell you and get your answer now then I would be free and there won't be any thought disturbing me, that I'll lose you."

"Why would I leave?" I questioned.

Why will I leave?

"You'll hate me eventually, Viviana."

"Why will I?"

He moved away from me "I can't tell you."

"Then do not do something that will make me hate you."

"I cannot back out now and I am really sorry."

I stared at him.

What are you up to Xavier? What is it? If you are so sure that I'll hate you if you do what you are about to then why are you still doing it?

"Is it for your revenge for Mr. Quinn?"

He smiled, a sad smile then picked me up in his arms, carrying me to our room. He placed me on the bed gently.

Kneeling on the floor he said "This revenge was never for Dad. I am sorry Viviana, I lied to you. I never wanted to but I did because I had no choice."

"Xavier, what are you saying?"

"When I thought about the revenge, I didn't think the girl I'll fall for will be in any way related to that man or I would've kept my distance from you. I don't wanna hurt you Viviana, trust me but it's just I wasn't given a choice."

"If it is not about Mr. Quinn then why are you trying to hurt Dad?"

I was totally confused.

The whole time I thought his revenge was for Mr. Quinn. It's not for him.

Then what is this revenge for?

He rested his head on my lap, just like the time he did 6 years ago when we were having a break up and when he confessed his love for me.

I felt water on my hand and instantly realisation hit me, he was crying... but why?

"I love you Viviana, I love you so much. I wanna stop. I want to but I can't. If I stop now, I will never be able to forgive myself."

I caressed my hand through his hair "I know there is something wrong and it's fine if you cannot tell me but Xavier I will never hate you just know it."

He held my hands tightly looking up "If you want you can leave me I will not even ask you a single question but please I beg you do not hate me. Please, don't hate me."

Seeing his eyes, I couldn't control my tears.

This is the worst feeling... when you know you can't have the person, when you know you are not meant to be together yet you can't stop yourself from loving him.

And I have experienced this feeling twice for the same person.

I cupped his face "Let's sleep. We can discuss this some other time."

He nodded and laid beside me on the bed. I moved closer to him, hiding my chest on his chest.

"Promise me we'll sleep like this for the rest of the time we have left with each other."

I nodded "We will. No matter what we face all day, we'll be in each other's arms at the end of the day."

"Goodnight, cupcake."

I smiled at the nickname "Goodnight."

+++++++

The next day, Mumma invited us for dinner. At first, Xavier said he wouldn't come with me, then I pleaded him with puppy eyes which worked and he agreed to come with me.

So, here we are at my house for dinner.

"I told you I wouldn't come. I hate your father." He argued.

I held his hand "You don't have to like my father. You love me, that's enough for you to be here."

He rolled his eyes.

"And you are their only daughter's husband, you have to be there at all events."

"Wait, what? Event?"

"There's a small family get-together. All my cousins will be here, it'll be fun."

"No. I hate family gatherings."

I giggled "That's why I didn't tell you."

"Woman, you are just taking advantage of me."

"Am I? I guess I am."

He shook his head.

When we entered the house, Mumma approached us. She hugged me and Xavier then scolded us for being so late because everyone had arrived.

"Lucas is here, he has been asking for you." Mumma said.

"What? Lucy is here? Finally!" I exclaimed.

Xavier was clearly getting irritated by all the noise. So he didn't even question me about Lucy.

"C'mon I'll introduce you to Lucy."

"No. I'm good. You can go. I'll be here."

"Mumma, I'll go and meet him. Bye." I dragged Xavier with me in spite of all his denial.

Lucy was talking to Dad, I went to him and exclaimed "Lucy!"

He turned towards us and my smile widened. I went to him and hugged him.

Lucy means Lucas. I call him Lucy because he gets irritated by that name. He is my Uncle.

My eyes went to Xavier. He stood there frozen, not moving an inch or making any efforts to introduce himself.

*******
And any guesses who this Uncle is? I think you guys already know who he is.

Hehe. More surprises to come.

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

See ya.

❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 103K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
5.1K 186 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
9.6M 290K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...