She Is The King

By LihleWriter

At twenty years old, Belladonna took up her father's position as the head of the Darkblood Mafia. She's inhum... More

•01•
•|02•
•03|part1•
•03| part2•
•04•
➳Aesthetics
•05|Part 2•
•06|•
•07|•
•08|•
•09|part 1•
•10|part 2•
•11|•
*

•05|part 1•

80 8 2
By LihleWriter

•{Not Edited/3rd POV}•

"Everything is proceeding as planned. Alexander just departed the estate with a bruise." Sasha spoke through the phone.

"Bruise?" Leo asked.

"Bella happened. It's only a matter of time before the Russians retaliate." She ends the call with that.

Mark got up from his seat and headed to the corner of his office, where there was an expensive whisky and glass. He poured glass for himself and his business partner and Nephew Leo,"We ought to take action before Bella discovers that I tricked her," he remarked as he approached Leo and gave him his drink.

"And things wouldn't end well for you and your family" replied Leo.

Mark glared at him, asking, "And you think it will end well for you if she finds out that her trusted snapper and fuck buddy betrayed her?"

That got no response from Leo. He is aware of how Bella punishes people who betray her. He had no wish to be at the girl's mercy.

"Leo do you realize that we could snatch everything if you seduce Bella into your bed?"

"I've spent a lot of time in her bed, uncle. Despite her youth, she possesses intelligence."

"Have her sign the documents. Even though she is not the CEO of her father's
companies, she is still the majority stakeholder in each of them. She is nothing if she can sign all of her shares. When she's broke, no men will work for her, and her mafia will vanish. You could even get all of her men to work for us."

"You imply that her men are capable of betraying her, but those pussies could never. They revere and dread Bella. And if that maniac finds out that I stabbed her in the back, she doesn't need anyone else to kill us."

"You mentioned her men are afraid of her, but you are the biggest pussy in my opinion. Make someone blow up the H.H.H. hotel."

Leo choked on his beverage. H.H.H was the biggest hotel owned by Bella's father. "Are you fucking nut!?"

"No, your donna will think the Russians did it."

"You want me to blow up New York's largest and busiest hotel? Fuck no! I'm not taking the lives of innocent people."

"I don't fucking care Leo" scoffed Mark

"Nobody is blowing up the hotel. If you wish to demonstrate Bella. I know what needs to be done. Uncle, please don't act on your own. I promise that if you continue with your foolish idea, I will deal with you directly..." finished downing his drink in one sitting and declared, "No citizen is dying because of us." With that, he stormed out of Mark's home office.

Leo called his sister after getting into his car. "Brother" Sasha answered the phone.

"Mark's next move is exploding H.H.H hotel."

"And your virtuous ass considered the locals?"

"Don't tell me you agree with him?"

"I could care less. We've spent so much time being Bella's bitch. Leo, don't you feel exhausted? Do you not wish for your own authority?" Sincerely question to Sasha.

"I do, but I don't want innocent people dying. I've a better plan. Is Bella there?"

"No"

"Exploding H.H.H might stress Bella, but it wouldn't hurt her than killing someone very close to her."

"What? Are you crazy? Do you think you can get away with killing Chiara?"

"It shouldn't be difficult to murder that elderly lady. Let us take out every living thing in that mansion."

"That's a craziest idea I ever heard." Sasha spoke in a straightforward manner.

"And make Mark take the fall for us," Leo said, flicking his gaze to his uncle's mansion's front door. "We harm Bella and remove Uncle."

"One stone, two birds"

**

Following Santino's drop-off, Bella drove to her warehouse, which was located a little farther out of town. After reaching the warehouse, she exited the car. The men who were loading weaponry onto the truck stopped to greet her.

Bella greeted them back, and said, "Leo isn't here. I'll go with you. Call me when you're done."

One of the men replied, "Yes boss."

It was Leo's responsibility to accompany her guys on exchange deals, so as she made her way to her office in the warehouse, Bella called to find out where he was. When the call went to voice mail, she planted a kiss on her teeth.

"He better have a good reason for not picking my call or showing up."

Her phone rang while it was still in her hand. She noticed that the caller's ID was Mr. Lee, the current CEO of all of her father's companies and a business associate of her father. After answering it, she raised the phone to her ear and sat back in her chair, saying, "Yes."

"Who did you kill?"

Bella was baffled by that inane inquiry; "what?"

"Just now, one of the eateries blew up. Luckily, nobody died, but a few people were hurt."

"And you think I could be the cause of the explosion? damn you. What if one of the chefs forgot to close the stove?" Not truly serious about the topic, Bella was asked.

"Bella be serious."

"Okay fine. I killed a Russian man. Don't worry I'll get everything sorted."

"Sort it quick before it affects our businesses."

Bella said, "Old man, relax." She hung up. A knock on the door was heard. She assumed it was one of the men telling her that they were done.

***
When the bell rang to signal the end of the school day, Santino was eager to start working at a better job that paid more. He immediately started packing his things.

Charlotte couldn't resist asking, "Who dropped you off?" when word got out that the endearing nerd had been dropped off by a luxury limited Mercedes Benz early in the morning. Santino gave his ex a straight-faced glance before carrying on with putting his things in the bag and didn't bother to answer her.

"I'm asking you something Santino!"

"Charlotte, why should I respond to you? You made it quite obvious that our relationship is finished, and I don't want you to keep approaching me as though we were something. You're right-I can't give you the same level of attention as a boyfriend-but seeing you makes me think of what you said, and I don't want to pretend that I didn't feel wounded by it. After we graduate, Charlotte, I never want to see you again. We just have a few months left before we graduate, and I have to take classes with you, so I can't avoid you. I will make an effort not to show my face to you, so please help this loser by trying the same."

A few students in the class heard, but they weren't shocked because they always knew that the attractive blonde Charlotte and the well-known poor geek were an odd couple that wouldn't last. After Santino had completed his packing, he left the classroom.

Not far from the college When Santino noticed that something was drawing everyone's attention, he turned to see Bella sitting on the hood of a different car than the one she had driven earlier in the day. "I won't get in the car you're driving tell me the address I will take the bus," declared Santino as he approached Bella.

Bella grinned, understanding why Santino refused to accompany her into the car.

she spoke. "Come on baby I won't drive like that again I only drove like a 1 brain cell person because you called me a baby."

Santino didn't want to get in the car if he thought Bella was lying, so he studied her expression to be sure she was telling the truth. Even if he leads a sad existence, he doesn't intend to die in crush. "You know what, baby? You drive" suggested Bella.

That startled Santino. He peered at the yellow racing car with black-tinted windows. It resembled the vehicle toys that Santino had as a child. He could never have imagined that someone would offer him the opportunity to drive the Lamborghini that he nowhad only ever seen on Justin's TV. Santino's melancholy voice said, "I don't have a license." He just lost out on the chance to drive one of the priciest and most attractive cars.

"How old are you, baby" Bella asked surprised by the fact that a grown ass didn't have a license.

"24"

"And you don't have a license. If you don't mind me asking Why? Medical condition?"

"I was poor since I was 15 Bella. Even if I got a licence Where would I get a car to drive. Come on let's go." stated Santino His hands reached Bella's waist and lifted her from the car's bonnet.

A mocking voice said, "Oh, this is the Nergo who dropped you off."

Bella turned to face Charlotte, as did Santino. "Ah, You still talk shit Barbie, I guess I went easy on you the last time," Bella stated, glancing at Charlotte, who was wearing a hat to cover up the injury Bella had caused her by smushing a bottle on her head.

"I suppose no one has informed you that racism is bad, Charlotte, but listen up. To
become less repulsive, stop doing it." Santino spat, pushing Bella to the driver's seat before she could attract additional attention by doing something silly.

"You start fucking a gangster? You must be really desperate for pussy Santino."
Charlotte said, her eyes moving from her ex to Bella, "Since the police are undoubtedly searching for you for auto theft, are you sure you should be here, black thing? Your parents were low-life thugs just like you, so didn't they teach you that stealing is wrong?"

Before Santino could hold Bella back the girl was already in front of Charlotte. "I can tolerate any shit you say, but you don't talk about my parents like that" with that Bella punched Charlotte in the face.

Before Charlotte could tumble to the ground, Bella grabbed her right arm, stretched it out, and pushed her knee up to Charlotte's elbow with great force. Santino heard a bone snap as Charlotte let out a piercing cry of pain. Everyone observed Charlotte's arm, which was bleeding in terror because the fractured ends of the bone were protruding from the flesh.

"Remember to not fuck with this NEGRO again barbie, because I am close to hanging you up with your intestine. When cops come since you were waiting for them tell them you pissed off Belladonna. Get in the car Santino."

Bella was getting more and more irritated throughout the silent, journey to her house due to the tension in the car. "Did I scare you, Santino?"

"What do you think?"

Bella glanced at Santino and noticed that the worry in his words matched the fear in his eyes. She should be pleased since she liked it when people were afraid of her since it showed that they respected her identity but for some reason she didn't like the fear in Santino's eyes. At least not just yet, she didn't want Santino to fear her.

"I only broke her fucking arm Santino not like a slit her throat open why are you fucking scared?"

"Only broke her arm. You make that sound so casual, Belladonna. Of course I am fucking scared to be around you now. Set the job aside. I don't want to see you again. Stop the car"

"She insulted my parents Santino what the fuck did you expect me to do? Walk away? I didn't kill that bitch on the spot because of you."

"You should have left me alone when I was being mugged; I never wanted to meet a psycho. If you appear three steps away from me, I'll call the police."

Bella started giggling, which made Santino even more frightened. Her hand on the steering wheel remained as she turned to face Santino. "Police? Santino, do you think I'm afraid of police? They fear me and what I do. It's my duty to get rid of people, so you can't get rid of me, darling."

Santino was more concerned with the fact that Bella was driving, but her eyes were on his face rather than the road; he was aware that sports cars explode when they collide. "Stop the fucking car, Belladonna!"

*****

Sorry guys I can't change Bella's age. I'll see y'all after exams.

♡︎𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.1K 18
"You think you can take her away from me?....Touch her and you'll be begging for death the next minute" -------- "Get your filthy hands away from my...
1.2M 44K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
1.5M 32.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
27.5K 623 41
After being left in a trash can as a baby Celestia was found and raised by a mafia don. She's now 21 and a famous assassin known as 'La Vipera'; she'...