Husbands (Hyunlix)

By tch_HaiRVanD

HWANG HYUNJIN, the Fuck boy. LEE FELIX, a little sunshine Is Hyunjin really a fuck boy and Felix, a sunshine... More

༺ INTRODUCTION ༻
༺ 01. ༻
༺ 2. ༻
༺ 3. ༻
༺ 4. ༻
༺ 5. ༻
༺ 6. ༻
༺ 7. ༻
༺ 8. ༻
༺ 9. ༻
༺ 10. ༻
༺ 11. ༻
༺ 12. ༻
༺ 13. ༻
༺ 14. ༻
༺ 15. ༻
༺ 16. ༻
༺ 17. ༻
༺ 18. ༻
༺ 19. ༻
༺ 20. ༻
༺ 21. ༻
༺ 22. ༻
༺ 23. ༻
continuation....
continuation x2...
༺ 24. ༻
༺ 25. ༻
༺ 26. ༻
༺ 27. ༻
༺ 28. ༻
༺ 29. ༻
༺ 30. ༻
༺ 31. ༻
༺ 32. ༻
༺ 33. ༻
༺ 34. ༻
༺ 35. ༻
༺ 36. ༻
༺ 37. ༻
༺ 38. ༻
༺ 39. ༻
༺ 40. ༻
༺ 41. ༻
༺ 42. ༻
༺ 43. ༻
༺ 44. ༻
༺ 45. ༻
༺ 46. ༻
༺ 47. ༻
༺ 48. ༻
༺ 49. ༻
༺ 50. ༻
༺ 51. ༻
༺ 52. ༻
Story! (DIRTY CHATS)
༺ 53. ༻
༺ 54. ༻
༺ 55. ༻
༺ 56. ༻
༺ 57. ༻
༺ 58. ༻
༺ 59. ༻
༺ 60. ༻
༺ 61. ༻
༺ 62. ༻
༺ 63. ༻
༺ 64. ༻
༺ 65. ༻
༺ 66. ༻
༺ 67. ༻
༺ 68. ༻
༺ 69. ༻
༺ 70. ༻
༺ 71. ༻
༺ 72. ༻
༺ 73. ༻
༺ 74. ༻
༺ 75. ༻
༺ 76. ༻
༺ 77. ༻
༺ 78. ༻
༺ 79. ༻
༺ 81. ༻
༺ 82. ༻
༺ 83. ༻
༺ 84. ༻

༺ 80. ༻

725 39 79
By tch_HaiRVanD

Hellooooo~

So.... There were a lot of comments for Top Felix and according to me majority wins! That's why you all are not getting any Top Lix bcz Top Felix didn't win~ 'No' has more votes then 'Yes'!!!

And those people who wanted Lix to be top.. please.. see the note at the last! Have another thing for you all!!🤍

••••••♪♪♪••••••

Chan and Seungmin are getting along well, the day when Seungmin told Changbin about how he should take care of Jeongin and make him feel special, Chan memorized each and every single word of him and now he is doing the same thing for Seungmin. He loves to play around with him, take care of him, acts childish with him when he is the most mature person among all eight of them, praise him whenever he got his chance and Seungmin being himself accept the compliments but after playfully hitting his shoulders, and in return what Seungmin did to Chan is tease the shit out of him, mock him, calling him old man whenever he get a chance and laughs at his childish acts. Both loves to be playful to each other but till now none of them confess instead both are just going with the beautiful flow of their journey.

Changbin and Jeongin are going well on their journey too. Changbin confessed the day when Hyunjin and Felix locked them in the guest room. Jeongin was shocked yet emotional, he didn't understand what he should do at this moment coz these guys have never been taught about how to love someone, how to accept sweet gestures, how to talk about what's in their heart.. all they hear and learn was how to hate someone deeply bcz of their fathers rivalries towards each others.. thanks to the destiny that put them all together in a friendship circle where they learn what actually love is, what even friendship is!

Even though he was eccentric with this feeling... he didn't hesitate to accept what he wanted from years.. he has crush on Changbin since childhood but could never say that bcz he was scared of his father and now they all are big enough to make their own decisions, that time when Chan, Changbin and Jeongin used to play together but then as they grow up Jeongin made distance between himself and Changbin to not catch feelings for him but he forget that if you love someone and wanting to keep distance in between yourself and that person, you just get more attractive towards them and start missing them and that shit hurts! Going away never helps instead it just make things more complicated and missing and wanting them more than before... And that's what happen in his case too.

Minho and Jisung are already on their path of love. They never miss any chance to tease each other out even in the most serious situation. Whenever Jisung feels down Minho lifts him up with his dark humor and funny expressions and not to forget his butt hunting habit and whenever Minho is angry or upset Han do all his best to make hiss lover over it and that's how with mutual understanding there life is going well. Han acts like a baby gworl and Aunt Lina.. I mean, Lino loves to handle his baby gworl in his way that leaves him all red all the time.

All of them start working together and it was a lie if I say Hyunjin didn't try to tease Felix on work. He always tease the shit out of him and distract him while he tried to focus everytime and that's how these two end up being sulky but it won't be for long since both of them know they can't live without each other. Hyunjin always dirty complimented him when he found Lix hot while focusing and leave him all blushy while he just whine in return and sometimes playfully hit him and then their love talk will remain continue until one of the fourteen, including Ryeji, Woosan, Yeongyu, Soobin and Mingi points it out and told them to focus coz these bitches don't know how to focus on something else while having a whole snack in front of their sinful eyes.

Now.. they are shocked to see Jin, Jeonghan and Niki alive but accepted it as they can't be angry on their little lovelies. Felix just chuckled as he saw their reactions coz they were hilarious. Especially Han's, Changbin's and Yeonjun's expressions. Minho clutched his heart as someone betrayed him but then chuckled at his own reaction coz it was not just funny but it also made Hyunjin hit him hard and thanks to Felix who saved his love getting airfried by his brother.

"C'mon, Hwang Fuckin Hyunjin! Lemme focus or I will teach you a good lesson" Felix yelled when Hyunjin teased him with all his heart and he annoyingly look at him but his features softened when he saw his husband pouting and lifting his face on his hand.

Out of sudden "I am horny" he whispered in Lix's ear and his face reddened coz they are in a public, with other guys. "Tell me the single fuckin time when you are not horny?" Felix asked trying to stay straight at his place when Hyunjin smacked him, he push his hands off and glares him.

"I can't help that you're so sexy" he shamelessly whispered, leaning on the counter and determined "that's my property here. I have all the rights" Felix tried to ignore those words and focus on the shits Gyu texted him.

After a short pause "Let's just have a quickie" he again blurted out and Felix look at him unbelievably. "Shut up! Go there and sit" he pointed at the seat on which he was previously sitting.

"Make me-"

"Alright" Felix get up seductively and lean in, Hyunjin close his eyes, falling in his baby's trap, he let him do whatever he wants and Felix took advantage of it.. he holds his hands and put them at his back and wrap his waist with his hands with a rope which he picked up from the side of the counter while leaning in and Hyunjin opens his eyes and saw him picking up a tape but before he could argue.. Felix put it on his mouth and made him sit on the chair.

"Ummm... umm" he tried to say something but his voice came out as he is mewling. Felix didn't give a shit until he can't bear his lover bring trapped and ask for help like this... He tried to look into his eyes and asked "What now?" at which Hyunjin answered...

....."Aiem..umm..ummm....mnnmh"

As if Felix understand what he said.. He answered "But if you say something.. I'mma shut your mouth again" he went close to his husband and remove the tape and peck that plump lips.

Just after a second Hyunjin teased again "With yours?" while winking.

"Hwa-"

"Okay okay, fine, damn!" He sassily rolled his eyes and shut his mouth for good three minutes until he got an another dramatic film's trailer in his mind and...

"Someone help! Help! This ruthless man is kidnapping me!" He fucking yelled and Felix look at him in shock.

"The fuck Hyunjin?" Yeonjun came first in his cabin and asked at his cousin's stupidity.

"Shut up! And go to your boyfriend" that's what Hyunjin said and shoo him away at which he rolled his eyes and with a deep sigh he went off.

"Hyunjin-ah, what are you doing?" Chan who came after Yeonjun, asked, with a serious tone..

"Hyung... He caged me here" he tried to gesture but couldn't since he is all tied and then eyed at the rope. He whined. Before Chan could answer "Hah! Who did that amazing shit? I love you, baby" Minho interrupted and gave a flying kiss to his brother.

"He is my baby" Hyunjin whined at the name and glared at Minho. "He is my baby brother first" Minho answered while sticking his tongue out. And all of sudden the work place become chaotic as they all get her in one place.

"It's okay... I love you, bestie" Felix said when he look at his bestie looking at Minho with a betrayal look. All of them turned their faces and saw him pouting and looking at Minho.. at which Minho just cheekily smiled.

"It's complicated" Chan said and left the scene before he ended up traumatized.

Finally the whole day at work pays off and they found the location of the real culprit but still don't know who is that...

....

.....

.....

.....

"The fuck!?"

"I doubt that! He is not acting like himself"

"I a-am not c...comfortable with him" He cried.

••••••♪♪♪••••••
Not proofread!!

Where are the people who said....

Wooyoung is not a good person~

Maybe you all are right~😌

Okayy so... That's for those who said there's already very less amount of Top Felix books.. so here you all got one more~

That's a oneshot... I'll publish it soon~

Byeeee💜

Take care❤️

Love you all💙🤍🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 14K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
104K 3.4K 68
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...
10.2K 605 25
Felix found his soulmate Hyunjin during his university time going through thick and thin..their love got stronger but there was one problem... Felix...
79.5K 3.8K 50
Slowburn Hyunlix story. School has ended, summer had begun, and Felix is ready to pick up where he left off with the guy he kissed last summer. What...