BRIDGING HEARTS

By mybiasiswinterbear

"Why were you dancing with him?" His voice slurred with alcohol and aggression, his grip on Jeia's arm tighte... More

Author's note
Characters
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
Author's note

{9}

15 4 0
By mybiasiswinterbear

Author's Pov

Meanwhile

In the Singhania Mansion

Aarav was heading to his room when his grandmother suddenly called out, "Golu, yaha aana Zara",(chubby come here for a moment)

"Yes, Dadi?" (Yes grandma) he responded, turning around.

"A girl is coming to stay with us, so please be on your best behavior. She should be here any minute now."

"A girl? Really? Is she pretty?" Aarav asked with a cheeky grin.

"Hatt khota",(you rascal),his grandmother scolded gently. "She is our responsibility while she's here. Her mother has entrusted her to me, and I owe her mother".

"Come on, Dadi. Can't I at least flirt a little?" Aarav teased.

"You'll never change," his grandmother laughed, shaking her head.

Jeia's POV

I was jolted awake by the driver's voice, announcing that we had arrived.

"Wow, I fell asleep again," I muttered, rubbing my eyes and looking around as I stepped out of the car. "Is this a house or a queen's palace?" I exclaimed, taking in the grand exterior. The massive entrance gate looked extravagant, and the garden was so large it could easily fit ten playgrounds.

"Jeia ma'am, you go inside. I'll ask the servants to bring your belongings in," the driver said.

"Uncle, you're older than me. Just call me Jeia," I replied with a smile, noticing the kind look in his eyes.

AUTHOR'S POV

She stepped inside and saw an old lady approaching her. The lady wore a pastel salwar suit that exuded an air of sophistication.Her hair, now grey, hinted at her age and wisdom.

"You are Jeia, right?" the old lady asked.

Jeia nodded and respectfully bent down to touch her feet, acknowledging the elder's presence and honoring the tradition.

"Arey nahi, betiya! Pair nahi chuhti, bulki gale lagti hai,"(oh no dear, daughters don't touch feet instead are taken into embrace) the old lady said, drawing Jeia into a warm embrace and planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Badi sundar kudi ae tu,"(You are a very beautiful girl) she added, making Jeia giggle.

"Thank you, Amrita Dadi," Jeia replied, her heart warming at the affectionate exchange.
"You must be tired. I've prepared your room," Amrita Dadi said kindly. She then called out to one of her servants, "Shanta, please show Jeia to her room."

"Okay, ma'am," the servant replied dutifully.

Just then, Dadi shouted, "Golu(chubby), come here!"

Jeia turned to see who she was calling and was shocked to see none other than her arch-enemy, Aarav.

"You!" Jeia and Aarav exclaimed in unison.

"What are you doing here?" Aarav asked, clearly annoyed by her presence.

"You both know each other?" Grandma asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Iss chudail ko kaun nahi jaanta?"(Who doesn't know this witch),Aarav muttered, earning a light smack from his grandmother.

"Ouch, Dadi!" Aarav whined, while Jeia couldn't help but laugh.

"Tameez se baat kar Jeia se,"(Speak to Jeia with respect),and she will stay here now ",Grandma scolded. "Jeia beta, you go with Shanta; she'll show you to your room. And Golu, you come here."

"Okay, Grandma," Jeia replied, turning to Aarav with a mischievous smile. "Bye, Golu," she teased.

Aarav glared at her as she walked away, clearly annoyed.

Just as she was leaving, Jeia noticed Vihaan coming her way. She waved at him with a smile and said, "Oh, hello Mr. Singhania."

He glanced at her for a split second, ignored her greeting, and walked out of the house.

"Ye dono bhai kitne ajeeb hain. Ek paagal hai aur doosra rude. Kitna attitude hai," Jeia muttered to herself. (These two brothers are so strange. One is crazy and the other is rude. So much attitude)

Turning to the servant, she said, "Aunty, you show me the way. I'll find the room myself."

"Okay, ma'am. Go upstairs, take the first left, and the room straight ahead is yours," the servant instructed.

"Thank you," Jeia replied, making her way upstairs.

"Here comes the first floor, and then what? Oh yes, first right," she said to herself as she navigated the hallway.

Jeia's pov

I entered the front room as instructed. It was surprisingly spacious, painted in muted colors with the curtains drawn and the lights dimmed. My eyes fell upon the grand king-sized bed, its inviting presence calling out to me. Without hesitation, I approached and sank into its softness.

The mattress yielded beneath me, offering a luxurious embrace that felt like heaven. I couldn't resist the urge to bounce on it, feeling like a carefree child. Beds like these were a true heaven,offering comfort beyond compare.

Before I knew it, the much needed sleep enveloped me, carrying me away to a peaceful world of dreams

To be continued

So our jeia is now in Singhania Mansion. 🤭 Wow what a twist of fate (or more like a twist of author😂🤌🏻)

Vote if you liked today's chapter
Comment 🥹

Also Vihaan is a jerk for ignoring jeia 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 82.4K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1M 32K 64
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
3.5M 47.5K 39
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
144K 10.5K 41
Dedication:To the dreamers who never forget their first crush,no matter the distance or time. Too tall, Too smart, Too handsome, and way Too out of h...