Love with Lust | KTH | 21+

By RuusFantasy

He doesn't believe in love, he only believes in lust. But what if she wants love? Choi Sara is a girl like o... More

Note
CH:01
CH:02
CH:03
CH:04
CH:05
CH:06
CH:07
CH:08
CH:09
CH:10
CH:11
CH:12
CH:13
CH:14 🔞
CH:15
CH:16
CH:17
CH:18
CH:19
CH:21
CH:22
CH:23
CH:24 🔞
CH:25
CH:26
CH:27 🔞
CH:28
CH:29

CH:20

98 6 0
By RuusFantasy

Your eyes fluttered open. You sat up on the bed with your throat feeling dry. You pulled out your phone from under your pillow to check the time, 03:21 pm.

After telling Kathy everything, you came into the room to take a nap because you felt weak and headachey with all the tears you shed. But you didn't think it would literally be three hours of sleep.

You dragged yourself out of bed and walked out of the room. The house is strangely quiet. Today is Sunday so you and Kathy have the day off. So you expected to meet her in the kitchen or living room but no. You turned towards her room, but there was no sound from that side. Is she sleeping?

Dragging your feet towards the kitchen,You filled a glass of water and gulped it down as if you had been without water for years.

Since you haven't had anything in your stomach except coffee all day, you went through the small fridge in the kitchen with hunger burning your stomach. And luckily you found a bowl of ramen. Your face lit up momentarily as if you had found a treasure.

Maybe Kathy made ramen and kept your portion in the fridge. This is not the first time she has done this. In fact, she has done this several times before and you really thank her for it.

You heated up the ramen quickly, before sitting down on the dining table with the steaming bowl of ramen. And then your eyes fell on the sticky note on the table.

"Hey, I have a little emergency so I have to go to the office. I made some ramen. I didn't wake you up because you were sleeping. So you got some from the fridge. Heat it up and eat it and I'll be back tonight. - Kathy :) "

A small smile spread between your lips when you saw the emoji she drew at the end.She is such a precious soul.

Finishing your ramen you went back to your room, Kathy wasn't home and you had nothing to do and also you weren't in the mood to watch TV, so you decided to warm your bed once more until she arrived. I mean why not? This is your day off after all.

Just as you were about to climb into bed, your phone screen lit up with a notification.

You get a text and it's an unknown number, a frown appears on your face. You don't remember giving your number to anyone. Who can it be? Is that Minho?

Your blood ran cold at the thought. Sitting on the bed, you quickly opened the text.

"Don't forget you have to come today."

Your confusion increased, until your eyes fell on the next few words.

"to cook for me".

And the realization hits you as to who it is. Yes, no wonder, he must have got your number from the company, or from Mrs. Lee.But is it so difficult for him to add at least a little Hi to the beginning of the sentence and start the text in a friendly way?

Surely his arrogant ass is big enough not to do that.

Arrogant bitch.

Always ordering people around. You rolled eyes before throwing the phone on the bed.

Nora finished another page of the book she was reading, and as she was about to turn the next page, she heard a noise. It was very small and she almost didn't hear it unless the room was dead quiet.

It was a bit windy this evening, so she thought it must be the sound of the branches shaking in the wind outside and focused on reading the book again.

But she heard the sound again, a little louder than before. And it is clearly heard from the window. Pulling the book aside, she got up from the bed.

She went to the window and pulled back the curtains. Just as she expected, the wind was strong and the branches of the trees were swaying. Sighing, she turned to go back to the bed when she heard a noise again. It was like someone knocking on the window. She froze. and turned with lightning speed back to the window, with the curtains thrown completely aside. She met a shadow on the other side of the window.Her eyes widened and she swallowed, feeling the throat getting dry as second passing.

Her heart began to beat faster as the shadow began to knock on the window again. She took a few steps back, silently running to the bed and clutching the phone in her trembling hands. There is no one at home except her. Mom and Joseph went out with Taehyun.

The only person that came to her mind at that time was Felix, so she quickly called his number. She heard the rings go as her bottom lip gnawed between her teeth. But a frown appeared on her face when she heard the sound of a phone vibrating. It comes from the window.

Taking the phone away from her ear, she looked at the window where the vibrating sound was coming from.

There was a little silence there, the person knocked on the window glass again, Felix did not answer the phone. And Nora suddenly flinched at the sound. She was about to call Felix's number again when she heard the familiar deep voice.

"Nora?"

Felix? Nora quickly walked to the window, and as she opened the window, she met Felix's pretty smile. Nora let out a long sigh, clutching the phone to her chest.

"You really scared me." She scolded him, making him chuckle.

"Sorry." He smiled sheepishly, before entering the room. His eyes danced around Nora's small room, finally settling on the book turned over on the bed.

"Were you reading a book?" he asked.

"Why did you come here?" She asked, not responding to his question, closing the window. the cold wind coming into the room and chilling her entire body.

"Can't I come?" As he asked, Nora turned to him.

"You can, but not in such a way that I will have a heart attack." She snatched the book from his hand and sat on the bed.

"I came through the window because I couldn't get through the front door." he said, scratching the back of his neck. "What if aunt or Joseph sees."

Nora sighed. "They're not home," her voice lacking the usual softness, perhaps still stuck in the memory of the previous incident, Felix sighed as he slowly made his way over to her side and sat next to her.

"Sorry, okay." Felix mumbled like a child. "I didn't know that."

Nora couldn't hide the small smile that tugged at her lips when she saw his pouty face.

He is so cute.

"That's okay." She started, and he turned to her. "If you're coming like this, call me first." Felix's heart calmed as the softness of her voice returned.

"Where did aunty go?" Felix asked, changing the subject.

"I don't know," Nora shrugged. "They said they were going out and it would be late." Felix was looking at her as she spoke. Nora was wearing the same night dress she was wearing the day he saved her from Joseph.

He found her beautiful when she was wearing the same dress. It's just an old, half sleeves , knee-length dress with little blue hearts on it. A blue ribbon has gone around its edge.The little hearts are almost fading and the dress looks very old. But still, in that dress, she is beautiful to him.

"Nora?" He spoke softly,

"Hmm?" Nora hummed, giving him a questioning look. Once he confirmed that he had all her attention, he took a deep breath.

"Do you like someone?" He finally asked something he had been thinking of asking her. He knows she doesn't have a boyfriend but he isn't sure if she has a crush on anyone.His heart was racing as he thought about her answer. Nora chuckled a little.

"No, why?" Dropping his shoulders, a sigh left his mouth at her answer.The answer he wanted to hear. He felt a great weight lift off his heart.

"Ah, it's nothing." Hiding the joy in his heart that was enough to get up and dance, he decided to play it cool."Do you have an ideal type?"

Not knowing the reason for Felix's strange questions, Nora stared at Felix for a moment, before answering, "I haven't thought about that."

Felix nodded at her answer."Oh..." He trailed off.

"Do you have one?" Nora thought to ask, curiosity coursing through her veins. Felix suddenly looked at her in surprise, not expecting that question from her at all.
But he thought it was a good opportunity and answered her,

"Yes."

Nora's curiosity increased to know his interest." What kind of person is your type?" She questioned, the same question Felix wanted her to ask him.The way is clear.

He replied cautiously as excitement took over his entire body."Someone innocent and cute." He pressed the words, thinking she had taken the hint."Like you." He mumbled almost as a whisper.

A chuckle came out of Nora's mouth."Why?" he asked not expecting such a response.

"You forgot to add pretty." she said. Felix's eyes were about to jump out of their sockets. For a moment Felix thought Nora understood what he was trying to say.

But,

"It's almost every boy's ideal type piece." She added. Pinning the little bubble with a needle, growing out of his hopes. He breath out.

Frustration, that's all he feels.

It was a few minutes to seven and you reluctantly dragged yourself to the front door of V's mansion.Hell! It's your day off and this bastard can't seems to let you spend it freely watching some movies or chatting with Kathy about random things.

That's usually the routine of the two of you on your day off before an arrogant bitch named V walks into your life.

Even if you ring the bell for the third time, there is no answer. An irritated sigh left your mouth. He not only interferes with your freedom but tries to stone you outside the door of his mansion under the cold weather.

Cursing under your breath in all the languages you know, you turn around to walk away. But suddenly you heard the door crack open and you turned back to the door.

"You? What are you doing here?"

God, she was the last person you wanted to meet.

Great!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 168 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
54.3K 1.7K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
139K 4.7K 30
Story about a girl came to Seoul , Korea for her career and then she gets job in a big company BIGHIT and abandoned by her own parents and she knows...
13.4K 1K 48
The story of a young man, Jin, who's life changes drastically after one night on the rooftop, where he was convinced to jump into the dark depths of...