problems and soloutions

By chickennoodelsoupily

human AU the jade winglet are at bording school together all around the ages of 15/16 in the modern world More

Chicken or the egg??
WATER FIGHT
Classes start and so do a few other things ;)
I cant think of a good chapter name tbh

New Year Same Old Me

94 1 6
By chickennoodelsoupily

AUTHERS NOTE:   Hiiiiiiiii, ok so this is my first ever real WOF fanfic so please be nice, I welcome any and all CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I'm not 100% sure where I want to go with it so just remember that if I start to go off track. I will do my best to stay IC but I may have to improvise with some scenes. Also I'm planning on putting a meme at that start of each chapter<3

Qibli's POV:

The train pulled up at the station at around midday but Qibli was already exhausted, he couldn't wait to get to his dorm and throw himself onto the beautiful bed (something he had been conspicuously lacking that summer). Not that he minded anymore, he was used to the way his "mother" treated him and his siblings by now. 

Pulling his suitcase (containing all the essentials of life, 5 water bottles, his headphones, a picture of his best "friend" and him on one of the rare occasions Winter smiled and of course his clothes consisting mostly of joggers and t-shirts) along the platform he scanned the crown of exited students for a face he knew, he spied a familiar green head and made his way over to his friend "hey turtle" he said tapping the boy on the shoulder. He turned and grinned when he saw Qibli 

"Wassup, I just sent Anemone off to find a vending machine so I've got a few minuets of freedom" Qibli loved hearing turtle talk, he knew that was a weird thing to think but he couldn't help it, it was just the way his voice was so calm and always kind and  unlike the ones at home it always made Qibli feel peaceful and safe.

The pair of them made their way up a few flights of stairs to where turtle had spotted the most unlikely pair of friends Qibli knew. Moon sat on her suitcase nose buried in a book a look of deep sorrow on her face. her curly black hair was in a ponytail and she didn't even notice when Qibli gently yanked on it to get her attention. Kinkajou on the other hand was positively bouncing off the walls a grin plastered across her face from ear to ear. As soon as she saw Qibli and turtle she bounded up to them and began strangling them in a joyful hug.

"hey kinkajou" turtle smiled shyly just before she pulled him into an equally breath-taking embrace. 

"Have you seen the others yet?, How was your trip?, have you got any food I'm starving, do you know your room number yet?"

Qibli was used to kinkajou rambling on with an unknown quantity of questions and had long since learned that there was no point trying to stop her so he let her finish before he answered.

"I haven't seen Winter yet but that's normal there's no way his lordship would stoop so low as to travel via *gasp* TRAIN! and I think Umber got here yesterday with clay and I haven't heard anything from peril yet, My trip was very nice thank you I sat next to a first year who was crying to his mother on the phone the whole way here, I have a cereal bar in my bag if you want that and no I don't". Qibli gasped theatrically after his speech pretending to stagger.

"what on earth are you doing?" the snarky voice Qibli knew so well made him whirl around to where winter was climbing out his limo giving him an exasperated but unusually friendly raise of the eyebrows

"WINTER" kinkajou yelled hurling herself at him knocking him back onto the side of his car, he wrestled with her trying to free himself but she hung on like a limpet and he eventually gave up much to the delight of his captor who began dragging him over to the rest of the group 

a chorus of "hey winter" went around the circle and the tall boy half smiled at them he ran his fingers through his white blond hair and asked "are we heading up anytime soon"

"YES LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" kinkajou hollered finally snapping moon out her little bubble and her sad face immediately  lit up when she saw the three boys she stood up and hugged them all in turn "sorry, I didn't realise you were all here" she looked down apologetically

"Nah your aright" Qibli assured her "good book?" Moon blushed

"yes very" she nodded grinning 

"she finished 3 on the way here" kinkajou giggled

"of course she did" turtle laughed "oh that reminds me" he reached into his backpack and pulled out a thick book with a purple and red front cover and a title that seemed to be in a different language as far as Qibli could tell. Handing it too Moon he said apologetically "the pages are dogeared so sorry about that"

"OH MY GOSH TURTLE!!!" mood exclaimed hopping up and down on one foot thankyou so much.

"Helloooooo earth to bookworms" kinkajou called waving a hand from her perch at the top of another flight of stairs "lets gO LETS GO LETSGOOOOOO" moon hurried over to her dragging her suitcase over and the pair fell into step closely followed by turtle who suddenly was accompanied by Anemone. Qibli looked at winter who was positively sparkling in the afternoon sun and the two made their way up the stairs and onto the path that lead to the dorm building.

Heyyyy so if you made it this far thankyou so much and please let me know what you think. you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are so be kind too yourself xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.4K 38
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.2M 39.2K 102
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
331K 14.5K 132
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
437K 17.3K 41
[COMPLETED]"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years youn...