Judgements Princess.

By ButterflyMasquerade

A young wrestling veteran who been wrestling sense 15 now she's 20 and retired from in ring competition she w... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Candy Cotton.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.

Chapter 10.

706 32 12
By ButterflyMasquerade

Candy POV.

I'm walking backstage the Women's world title around my waist my music plays and I walk down the ramp I sit at commentary.

Kharma's music plays she enters the ring me and her have an intense stare down.

Rhea comes out and she runs into the ring and Kharma and Rhea go at it.

Rhea and Kharma trade blows but Kharma uses her size to throw Rhea across the ring I run into the ring and big boot Kharma causing a DQ.

I jump on Kharma's back and start hitting her head Rhea gets up and punches Kharma's stomach, but Kharma manages to toss me off her and backfist Rhea Kharma escapes the ring I get up.

Rhea stands behind me I feel her hug me from behind but I shove her off and I pick up my title and exit the ring.

*Later*

I'm in the locker room shower I hear someone walking in I ignore  them washing my hair.

Rhea“ Mind passing the shampoo.

Candy“ AH!

Rhea smirks and I blush seeing Dominic and Finn and Damien.

Candy“ WHAT THE FUCK!?

Damien“ What were a team teams shower together *winks*.

Candy“ HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE *looks at Rhea* Holy fuck your shredded.

Rhea“ *winks*.

I try to focus on my shower and I hear them chatting I'm in a room with 4 hot people that could crush me in every sexual way.

DAMN YOU APHRODITE AND ARES FOR MAKING THESE PEOPE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 13.8K 98
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
2M 70.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
81K 1.8K 19
"𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄" 𝙖 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙯 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
122K 5.3K 40
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐬; 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞�...