Sailor Moon Cosmos: The Final...

By A1200909

(A sequel to "Sailor Moon Eternal: The Sequel: A Party Injury.") Alexis (Me) and Lauren are on holiday in Sa... More

Chapter 1- A forest fire/Usagi broke her leg... again!
Chapter 2- Usagi is sick... again!
Chapter 4- At the hospital/They're still finding the culprit in the forest...
Chapter 5- Five or more weeks later.../The culprit is caught red-handed!

Chapter 3- Who caused the forest fire? ๐ŸŒณ+๐Ÿ”ฅ

23 1 0
By A1200909

(A short flashback)

Meanwhile, in Ami's apartment with Sestuna, they looked for the flashback cameras in the forest last week on who caused the fire.

"I am trying to find out the culprit who caused the fire." Ami said.

A black suit appeared as it was trying to fast forward.

"Hold on!" Sestuna warned.

Ami slowly zoomed backward to see who it was.

"Her or his suit was completely covered, but we're not sure who the culprit was." Ami said.

"We need to find out who caused the forest fire and catch the culprit once and for all." Sestuna said.

"You're right. That will give her clues or questions to find out what's going on. We need to talk to the others tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 192 14
Peter and Yuri had been dating for a while now but what happens when Peter finds out that Yuri was caught up in a shooting?
2K 230 28
(THIS IS A SEQUEL! Please read the first book in the series first: Dagger From the Mirror) The Kraang's plan worked. Though three of the mind-control...
861K 132K 83
(ูŠุง ุฅูŠู‡ุง ุงู„ู†ุงุณ ุฃุชู‚ูˆ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุงูˆุตูŠูƒู… ุจุงู„ู†ุณุงุก ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹) ู„ู… ูŠุณุชูˆุตูˆุง ุจู†ุง ุฎูŠุฑุงู‹ ูŠุง ุฑุณูˆู„ ุงู„ู„ู‡ ู„ู‚ุฏ ูƒุณุฑูˆ ุงู„ู‚ูˆุงุฑูŠุฑ ูˆุงู„ุงูุฆุฏุฉ
199K 16.4K 38
"แ€œแ€ฐแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€ฒแ€ท แ€Šแ€ฎแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€‘แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ..." "แ€Ÿแ€™แ€บ..." แ€–แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€พแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€พแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€žแ€ญแ€•แ€ฒ แ€กแ€ถแ€žแ€ผแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌ แ€แ€ถแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€ž...