Mystic Messenger Headcanons +...

By erimeows

Small headcanon sets for the characters from Mystic Messenger. Requests are open! More

MM Characters' Harry Potter Houses
MM Characters' Toxic Traits
MM Characters As Pokemon
MM Characters As Candy
MM Characters As Sodas
MM Characters & Diaries
MM Characters As Love Songs
MM Characters' Scents
707 NSFW Alphabet
Jumin NSFW Alphabet
RFA Members After You've Been Cheated On

Vanderwood NSFW Alphabet

7 0 0
By erimeows

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex):

Probably not... The most attentive. If you seem off, he'll notice and ask if you're okay, but the two of you never do anything especially risque so he doesn't see the need for aftercare unless you ask for it.This is actually annoying as shit, but because of his clean freak habits, he insists that the two of you shower and change the bedding (if you had sex on the bed) before going to bed for the night. The plus side of this is that since he's the one who insists on the shower, he at least has the decency to wash your body/hair, dry you off, and tuck you back into bed for the night.

B: Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner):

His favorite body part on himself is his hair. It's long, beautiful, well-cared for, and unique. He thinks it's pretty and takes a lot of pride in it.His favorite body part on you is also your hair. He likes to play with it, pull it during sex if you'll allow it, and style it for you. He finds it both beautiful and sexy.

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum):

Actually sort of grossed out by it.Like, hates the texture, the smell, the look, all of it. When he masturbates, he cums into tissues, throws them away, and scrubs himself raw because he hates it that much.Won't cum anywhere except for in your pussy/ass/mouth because of this as he would feel genuinely bad getting it on you. Probably wouldn't even go against this unless you REALLY wanted it for some reason.

D: Dirty Secret

Would love be submissive if you initiated it, but would pretend he was only doing it to satisfy your desires. Secretly wants to be taken care of/pampered/doted on by his s/o both in day to day life and in bed because no one else has ever done that kind of thing for him.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?):

Never slept around a lot or with the same person more than once before meeting you, but is experienced enough to have a general idea of what he's doing.

F: Favorite Position:

Likes doggy style. It's practical, easy, and creates the least sweat in his experience since you two aren't pressed flush against each other (though he will bend down sometimes and press his chest against your back so he can grab you by the jaw to turn your head and kiss you, that's another story).He adores putting his big hands on your hips and admiring the curve, watching the slight jiggle when his sharp hips slap against your asscheeks, and pulling your hair (if you don't mind- if you don't like that, he'll leave it alone) to maneuver you however he wants.Honorable mention: it takes a lot for him to allow you to have control at first, but when your relationship gets deeper, he allows you to be on top/ride him, which quickly becomes his new favorite despite the sweat just for the intimacy and closeness of it.

G: Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc.):

Absolutely not goofy. Honestly I think if you made a joke at the wrong time during foreplay/sex he'd go soft and the mood would be dead. It'd take a week for you two to have sex again, and he'd scold you heavily (while also being incredibly embarrassed) for it.

H: Hair (How well-groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.):

Vanderwood keeps his long brown locks pulled into a tight ponytail during sex. Like, will step away if he feels like you two are about to fuck and go to the bathroom to fix his hair.Personally, I have a headcanon that Vanderwood despises the sensation of body hair on himself, so I think he's clean shaven everywhere.

I: Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...):

He's quiet, but loving; kissing and admiring you the whole time. He won't give you a romantic monologue mid-fuck, but the adoration in the room when the two of you have sex is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

J: Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon):

Doesn't do it a lot. He has an average sex drive but with you around... Well, he'd rather just have sex. He enjoys the intimacy.However, if you're not in the mood or can't match his sex drive, he doesn't care. The main point of sex to him is intimacy, so he'll just get himself off quickly if he's horny and then spend the rest of the time he has hanging out with you.Will also do it when he's off on missions for the agency or if you're busy with work/traveling, but doesn't really enjoy it. If you're away from each other, he'll send you a video just because he thinks you'd enjoy it- even if it does slightly embarrass him to imagine you watching it.

K: Kink (One or more of their kinks):

Praise kink (receiving). Won't tell you about this at first, but after long enough you'll pick up on it because his reaction is very obvious. Any time you give him a compliment, his normally stoic and expressionless face is covered with a blush that spreads from the tips of his ears down to his chest- and if it's during sex, praising him is one of the few things that can actually get him to make noise for you.

L: Location (Favorite places to do the do):

The shower is his favorite, though the bed is usually more practical. He's happy with either, but the shower is fun because it allows for different positions and makes clean up far easier.

M: Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going):

You initiating. He loves to feel wanted/desired.You offering to take charge or take care of him i.e. being on top and doing the work, offering him a blow job totally unprompted, eating him out. Even being cared for in non-sexual ways like being made food, having his chores done for him, being given a massage, or being ran a nice bath is a huge turn on.

N: NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs):

Anything he would deem 'dirty'. Spitting or being spat on, blood play, scat/watersports, doing it in a 'gross' place like the kitchen or the floor or in public, cum shots anywhere but inside you, etc.

O: Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc):

Would never admit it, but prefers receiving oral over giving. He's neutral on giving it- mostly because he adores finally being the one taken care of by someone else after having to be independent and manage so many agents throughout his lifetime.

P: Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.):

Definitely the slow and sensual type. He doesn't want to hurt you by being too fast or rough- it only happens on occasion/when you ask for it. He likes to rock slowly into your body, admire the faces you make, kiss you, and love on you for a long time during. Sex is something he savors, and in his mind any time could be the last, so he doesn't like to rush it.

Q: Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.):

Vanderwood likes to please. He takes a long time to finish and prefers proper sex, but if you're in need of an orgasm and there's not a lot of time, he'll indulge you in a quickie and finish himself off later.

R: Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.):

Absolutely not. Vanderwood never has been and never will be an adrenaline junkie. He may try something if you REALLY want to, but things like fucking in public where you could get caught, extreme BDSM, or dangerous sex (gun/knife play, choking) are not risks he's willing to take as he doesn't want to hurt you or himself.

S: Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...):

Even though he's only a handler/informant, to be employed at the agency, you have to go through grueling physical training and then maintain that shape. So, he's got fantastic stamina from constantly going on different missions and working out. After he leaves the agency, he keeps up his workout routine and eating well as a 'just in case' measure, so he is very high-energy despite his calm personality. Though, rather than going multiple rounds in a night, he probably prefers to go for one decently long 30-60 minute long fuck session.

T: Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?):

I see Vanderwood as a bit of a minimalist and someone who doesn't experiment much unless prompted, so at first, no. But once he's out of the agency and starts experimenting more with you, he definitely picks a couple up for the occasional use when you're gone for himself (i.e. like one fleshlight and a small vibrator) and if you have any that you want used on you during sex he won't object.

U: Unfair (how much they like to tease):

Doesn't like to tease you as he feels like it's unfair, and doesn't prefer being teased either. If you try to edge him or something this man will actually get up and leave mid-foreplay, he legitimately hates it. So, he doesn't feel it's fair to do it to you, and won't unless you ask (in which case, he would get some sick enjoyment from it- not that he'd admit that).

V: Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make):

Not very loud, but not awkwardly silent either. You have to really work to get any embarrassing noises out of him- high pitched moans and voice cracks are a rarity- but you can tell when he's getting close because his breathing gets heavy, and he usually lets out a small groan when he finishes.

W: Wild Card (Random headcanon):

Only really likes to have sex at night, with no one in the house, after dinner/right before bed. Spontaneous mid day sex is usually not his favorite.Once faked an orgasm because he saw that you had a smudge of dirt on your face that bothered the shit out of him the entire time, but was too embarrassed to interrupt to clean you off.

X: X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words):

Not posting a dick pic on tumblr, so; slightly thinner than average but long, cut, and has a slight upward curve that hits some interesting spots dependent on what position you're in.Probably has the most muscular ass you've ever seen, but sadly hates when you squeeze it (unless it's during sex in which case he will let it slide).

Y: Yearning (How high is their sex drive?):

Arguably pretty average. Doesn't want to fuck every single day, but really enjoys it. Probably wants to do it a couple times a week, but if you're someone with a high or low sex drive he's willing to do slightly more or slightly less. While he does enjoy sex, it's not super important to him in the grand scheme of a relationship since the main appeal of it to him is intimacy- which he could get from you in many other ways.

Z: ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards):

Not super fast. As mentioned in the first point, Vanderwood INSISTS on the two of you showering afterwards, every single time, and then changing the sheets because he doesn't want the bed to smell like sex. Even after all of those things are taken care of, it takes him a bit to fall asleep. He has a habit of tucking you into bed after you're taken care of, waiting for you to go to sleep, smoking a cigarette on the back porch, and double checking all of the locks in the house/the security system before finally going to sleep next to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 2K 18
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...
447K 37.5K 102
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
327K 14.2K 131
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...