Love Is Love (Completed)

By Qu33NaNna

Aj Lee and Brie Bella both had a crush on each other everything went so well. Until something bad happened th... More

Love Is Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

820 15 1
By Qu33NaNna

Nikki Bella's POV
Today was Raw and i must say i am very excited. Today was the day i was going to do something that no one saw coming.

I walked through the doors of the Staples Center. I was walking by when i saw Nattie.

I walked up to her. "Hey baby!" I said to Nattie giving her a hug. "Hey... oh you look hot." Nattie said slapping my ass.

"Thanks... oh where is the locker room?" I asked her. "Oh it's straight down the hall... turn left and the pink door to your left... wait no right." Nattie said giving me her beautiful smile.

"Thank you... oh and by the way watch the show it's going to be interesting!" I yelled across the hall. I gave her a wink and she left.

I followed the directions Nattie told me. I found the locker room and went in.

After 20 minutes i got out of the locker room in my Fastlane ring attire it was my favorite. Brie and i agreed to wear this one because it was yellow.

I walked to one of the T.V's in the green room. I sat there watching. Until i felt someone's hands covering my eyes.

"Guess who?" This person asked. I knew it was one of the superstars because of their deep voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.3K 3.4K 48
Hope and Josie has always been friends but one Josie birthday things get out of hand and something happens that effects their future with eachother...
32K 944 20
The untold story of how twin Gemini sisters run away to find a better life along the way one of them meets their mate. Disclaimer: I do not an anywa...
122K 84 8
This is a book that is basically full of mini Bellice stories! Some could have one or two chapters, while others could have like ten. If enough peopl...
55.1K 2.1K 51
For most of her life, Hope has sat back and watched the world spin around her trying to fit into the picture. She tries to lay low like she does ever...