A Roc Royal & Ray Ray love st...

By Nicey98

THIS STORY IS JUST GONNA BE BOUT 2 COUPLES TRYING TO GET THROUGH LIFE AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP! THERE WILL BE S... More

chapter 2
chapter 3

chapter 1

867 1 0
By Nicey98

*at the beach*

*with hana*

choran- look hanna im sorry i didnt mean to do it it just happened i tried to stop!

hana- really you call tryna stop by being on top of her?!!

chroan- omg hana i said im sorry!

hana- i really dont care anymore cuz im done with you!

choran- *grabs her waist* no baby you dont mean that *kisses her*

hana-*pushes him off* no i do mean it! this is the second time you hurt me and i dont wanna deal with your bullshit no more!

choran-*all up on her* common baby i wont hurt you nomore i promise!

hana- no choran get away from me i dont want you no more! you can save all your energy on me and waste it on that girl you was with! and just leave me alone!

choran- ok fine i will leave you alone just for now and you will see that you cant live without me and your gonna want me back!

hana- no i dont need you i was fine without you before and i can do it again!

choran-ok ok befroe i leave can i at least get a good bye kiss?

hana-uh no!

choran- you know what your a bitch so fuck you! and fuck your feelings! 

hana-*cryin* really choran! im a bitch?

choran- yeah your a bitch thats the reason why i fucked  jennifer!

hana-*mad and cryin hard a'f* you are so ignorant and i never wanna see you again!.........I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

choran-*walkin away* yeah and idc.....have a nice life!*laughs* oh and have fun tryna find someone who actually cares about you!

hana-*screamin* uggggghhh shut up!*storms off somewhere to blow some steem off*

shaunice-*calls hana* 

hana-what?

shaunice-is me i was just calling to see where you went and whats wrong? 

hana- choran!

shaunice- what did this nigga do this time?

hana-he is so ignorant!

shaunice- how? what he say?

hana- i caught him fucking with jennifer! 

shaunice- omg! again?

hana- yes again! and he just admited it to me!

shaunice- what else happened?

hana-i told him that i was done then he asked for one last kiss and i said no so....*starts cryin* so he said "your a bitch so fuck you! and fuck your feelings"

shaunice- is that all that happened?

hana- no! then i told him that he was ignorant and i never wanted to see him again and that i hated him then all he said was oh "idc and have a nice life" and he told me to have fun finding someone who actually cares about me!

shaunice-*gets mad* really where is he?! imma beat his ass!

hana- no shaunice dont do nothin cuz its just gonna make things worse!

shaunice-*calms down* ok fine i wont do anything only for you but just to warn you if i see him on the street somewhere imma knock him out!

hana-*laughs a lil* ok :)

shaunice- see i made you laugh! 

hana- yeah but imma about to go back to where you are

shaunice- ok but if you dont see me i might be in the water!

hana- ok

shaunice- ight see in a minute

hana-ok bye *hangs up and starts walkin back to the beach*

???-*gets pushed into hana* oh im sorry my friend  pushed me into you!

hana-*sniffleing* its ok im fine! *about to walk away*

???- *lightly grabs her arm* wait! whats wrong? 

hana- nothing im ok

???- are you sure cuz it looks like you been crying...your eyes are red!

hana- cuz i was crying but im fine now thanx for asking *smiles*

???- your welcome and you have a beutiful smile! *smiles at her*

hana- thanx you do too....i have to go soo....

???- oh sorry you can go!

hana-thats ok *walks away*

???- *yellin* oh by the way my name is ray ray!

hana-*yellin back* im hana!

ray- nice meeting you!

hana- same here! *goes back to the beach with shaunice*

*with roc and ray* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 12.1K 59
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
4.5M 97.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
1.1M 3.7K 73
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.1M 26.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...