Trust of Love (Graylu Fanfic)

By Lucy_Heartifilia25

Lucy Heartfilia the princess of Magnolia, ready to be married to the prince of Fiore, Natsu Dragneel. Her par... More

Now or Never
Cana
Let's be Friends - Gray
Tenroujima Island
Kiss
Opposite of Choosing (After Kiss Part)
Meet: Erza Scarlet
"...a woman like me won't ever like by a Gray Fullbuster." - Lucy
Meet: Sting Eucliffe
Signal

Chapter of Matter

934 63 8
By Lucy_Heartifilia25

"Forcing to love will always be above

Trying to understand but nobody stand "- Lucy Heartfilia

The princess of Magnolia, daughter of Queen, Layla and King, Jude Heartfilia. She grew up in a royal family which was very amazing but not for her. Lucy never ever feels the freedom to her family because everyone forced her to do this and that. She couldn't speak up because if she did, her family will be ashamed of her. Since she was a child, Lucy used to be inside the castle in her chamber room always. She never played with normal kids in town. Her only friends were the maids and the special doll that she found behind the trash can in their garden. Lucy named her Michelle, it s hair was curly brown and it's wearing a pink gown with sweet pink hat on it. When her parents caught her with the doll, they took it away from her. She had no choice to save that doll; her mother cut each hands and feet of the doll in front of her. Both of her eyes saw her doll got thrown in the trash again. Lucy got mad but she kept it only in herself.

She grew up weak... Not strong enough... Don't even know how to defend her own self... Stupid... Mindless...

_________________________________________________________________

a girl with purple mixed violet short hair wake her up on her bed by pushing her carefully, "Princess, wake up the queen is looking for you already," she said in ladylike. Lucy has to get up or else her mother will dash in her room and shouted at her again. "Ha..." Lucy yawned. The maid prepared her dress and shoes, "Here, Princess..." she said with a smile and holding it. "Virgo, you may go outside," Lucy said demurring nicely to her. She always smiled to every maid in their house even though some of them judge her. Virgo closed the door carefully as she left in her bedroom.

Lucy went downstairs; a guy with pink spiky hair introduced himself to her. He kneels down (like in proposing style) and grabbed her right hand, "My name is Natsu Dragneel, the prince of Fiore," he kissed Lucy's right hand after what he introducing himself. Lucy faked smile, "I'm Lucy Heartfilia," she said in ladylike. Natsu offered her to take a walk in their very sparkly, beautiful garden. Lucy's first impression to Natsu was arrogant. The way he speaks was like he was the prince of all princes. Lucy made an excuse to not walk with him outside, "Sorry, I have to finish something," Suddenly her mother speaks, "What do you have to finish? Natsu go with her, I'll take care of it Lucy," Lucy looked down as a sign of angerness

she does not have any othee option so she accompany Natsu in their garden.

___________________________________________________________________

Magnolia Town...

"Maybe it'll hurt you but it's better than to keep you,

Promises are worse than lies because you don't just make them believe, you make them hope" - Gray Fullbuster

The man who lived for no one, a savior in the town but never got noticed by Heartfilia family. His father died because of Jude Heartfilia, they fought for just a simple reason. Gray's father was brave like him, his mother died just because of saving the Queen, Layla Heartfilia. Gray promised to his parents that he will revenge for justice.

Here's the story that @Gray_fullbuster27 requested.

Vote and Comment if you liked the story thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 29 14
Lucy Heartfilia is the princess of popularity. She is the most popular girl in Fairy Tail High, she is also the sexiest/hottest girl there, making it...
40.9K 1K 43
After getting out of a toxic relationship, Lucy Heartfilia goes home to Magnolia to escape California and memories of her old boyfriend. Is it a coi...
15.7K 327 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...
945K 28.8K 23
- - - - Lucy is a passerby, stopping in the town of Magnolia to replenish herself before continuing on her lonely journey. She has a rare...