IGNITE : Namkook 18+

By Its_Shree

"You can't just back off when I am falling for you, Joon," Jungkook taunted him. πŸ”žβš οΈ Heavy smut/Angst/Happy... More

DISCLAIMER
1.Chapter
2.Chapter
3.Chapter
4.Chapter
5.Chapter
6.Chapter
7.Chapter
8.Chapter
9.Chapter
10.Chapter
11.Chapter
12.Chapter
13.Chapter
14.Chapter
15.Chapter
16.Chapter
17.Chapter
18.Chapter
19.Chapter
20.Chapter
21.Chapter
22.Chapter
23.Chapter
24.Chapter
25.Chapter
26.Chapter
27.Chapter
28.Chapter
29.Chapter
30.Chapter
31.Chapter
32.Chapter
33.Chapter
34.Chapter
35.Chapter
36.Chapter
37.Chapter
38.Chapter
39.Chapter
40.Chapter
41.Chapter
43.Chapter
44.Chapter
45.Chapter

42.Chapter

434 29 49
By Its_Shree

Namjoon was worried about how he'll make it nice for his boyfriend. However, Jungkook was excited to finally move to next term. Jungkook was waiting for him in the Guesthouse since the Watchman doesn't stop him and Namjoon already provided him the duplicate keys to him in lunch break.

He took a shower after confirming that Namjoon was on the way to the Guesthouse, also that he will stop at a shop and also at a restaurant to bring takeout. However, Jungkook advised to cancel it.

Jungkook used extra time in the shower than he uses in daily life. Cleaning himself properly only for his boyfriend. He smartly has brought his clothes from home so he can display his milky thighs and smooth chest. Otherwise, Namjoon hands him his oversize hoodies or his shirts.

He was confused whether he should use moisture on his body or not, and that's when he heard footsteps down the living room. He left the moisturizer bottle on the side and hurried to open the locked door of the room. And there Namjoon ascend the stairs.

" Hii... Damn. Jungkook"

He mumbled in his husky voice. He froze in his place when Jungkook looked at him, his deep and husky voice always did things to him, turning him on in ways even he could not explain. For a second, Namjoon thought of ripping that shirt off his body and decorating his chest, neck, and belly with love bites.

" Joon... Oh my god."

Calling his name, he rushed to hug him then placed a kiss on his cheek.
Namjoon couldn't hug him back as he was holding a carry bag and pizza box even Jungkook told him to cancel it, but he ignored

He was hyped!

Jungkook pulled back and took the bag and box from him and walked ahead while telling him what he did since he had arrived here. Eagerness was clearly added in his speech.

Namjoon blushing behind him, let me mention that his gaze was fixed on his ass. Hence, Jungkook mission was successful. That's the reason he wore shorts and a shirt.

" Okay, I will take a shower. Wait for me ..."

Namjoon said and Jungkook agreed with pleasure. Before Namjoon can move from his spot, Jungkook hurried to open the closet and pull out a towel and bathrobe. He handed him.

" Ah Jungkook... Do you forget the underwear? "

" Nope." Jungkook shook his head childishly. " Why put on underwear when ultimately you're going to be naked. Right?"

Jungkook doesn't have filter even when he's sober. Damn. Jungkook roles his tongue around his inside cheek.

Brat!

" Yeah! Right."

Namjoon brushed his teeth and washed his mouth properly. Dude, even checked he's smelling bad, but he wasn't. The cold water was drenching his body and felt a cool however the seductive Jungkook was flashing in his mind, which caused a boner, unfortunately he would rather not take care of it. Not in the bathroom, not today.

He dried himself and put on the bathrobe and walked out while rubbing the towel on his hair. He opened the door and there was Jungkook lay down flat on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

Namjoon noticed that Jungkook had already kept the stuff he brought on the nightstand beside the bed. Condoms, lube and the fucking toy.

" Jungkook..."

Jungkook roles to side, hearing his voice. He wasn't facing him. Hence, Namjoon worriedly walked to the bed
climbed on the bed and sat conveniently.

Jungkook closed his, tightly.

He's clenching his thighs and rubbing his feet.

" Jungkook? Are you scared? We don't have to do anything if you're terrified. We can eat and talk like we do."

Oh! Shit NO.

Jungkook suddenly turned to face him. He sat down as well.

" No, No... It just... I'm nervous. Now. I'm sorry. Please don't postpone it. I want to do with you. I intend to have sex with you. I swear..."

Namjoon smiled.

Namjoon put his hand on his knees and began to rub it to make him relax.

" Take it easy. Are you sure you wish to have sex...with me? "

Jungkook nodded.

" Are you fine if .... I would like to be top. I mean if I intend to fuck you."

Jungkook gulped the saliva and nodded.

" Jungkook. Say it. " Namjoon hands stopped rubbing his knees and holding his chin, he looked at him with love and desire.

" Yes. I want that, you said. Don't worry... we're on the same page." Jungkook admits. He's still a bit nervous to say it straight on his face.

" Come here." Namjoon gestured the younger to sit on his lap, actually to straddle him and Jungkook, like a puppy obeyed. He wrapped his legs around his waist, which caused his short pulled up, revealing more skin of his milky thighs.

" Good ..." Namjoon asked and once again Jungkook nodded. His eyes on Namjoon's plump lips, but he bent down and started nibbling at his ears and brushing his lips, " I love you Joon." He brushed his fingers to his on the side of his neck.

" And I want you." Jungkook gripped both his boyfriend's hands and placed it on his ass cheeks. Namjoon let out a muffled moan. Jungkook pulled a bit to face him. He was satisfied with the reaction.

" Be gentle....you know... I never bottomed."

Namjoon cock twitched and Jungkook felt it.

" Sure. Please tell me if you feel uncomfortable or bizarre. " Namjoon said with concern.

" I will. I trust you, Joon." Jungkook said, tangling his fingers in his wet hair.

Jungkook caressed his left cheek with his soft palm and looked into his eyes, leaned in pressing a kiss on his nose. Seeing Jungkook staring at him so intensely, he couldn't hold it back anymore, and he smashed his lips with him. Jungkook urgently opened his mouth to such his lips and tongue. Namjoon hands slipped under his shorts and squeezed his ass cheeks.

Jungkook pulled back surprisingly. He took off his shirt in one motion, Nevertheless he smirked and using his smooth flexibility he fell backwards on the mattress. He invited him with a finger gesture like if he spoke a word the moment will be ruined.

" You're so pretty.... Everywhere. "

Namjoon broke the ice and bent down to kiss his belly button, and Jungkook licked his knuckle. The elder looked at him, and he urged to see him like that more, so he licked his belly button. He didn't stop there, he was trailing kisses down his belly to up his neck. Jungkook had to bite his finger to not making pretty sounds.

And when Jungkook was expecting his boyfriend would kiss him on the mouth, he stopped and gazed at him then pulled out the finger from his mouth.

" Don't hold back .... I want to hear how you."

" Okay ..." Jungkook said. He was breathing heavily. Chest going up and down. He gripped his neck rolls them, getting on top of Namjoon to kiss him.
He pressed his lowed body onto him, and he felt how hard is Kim Namjoon.

Furthermore, he has yet gripping his hair to control him and suck his lips and Namjoon loved it. Loved how Jungkook is obsessed with his mouth. So to give him more access he pulled out his tongue and Jungkook devoured his mouth, hungrily. Like his life depends on it.

He moved from him mouth to his neck since he needed to breathe. He untied the robe string and there Kim Namjoon was exposed, naked. Not only that, but he ground then kissed him on his chest. Which caused Namjoon to whine, and he pushed Jungkook down to get on top of him. He sat on his knees to took off the bathrobe...

" You're so sexy Joon..." Jungkook thought if he said in his mind, but he realized he said it loud when Namjoon smirked. He again bent down to devour his chest with kisses, Jungkook hands immediately come to curl in his hair to guide him wherever he wanted his mouth on him.

Jungkook didn't hold back this time when Namjoon take one of his nipples in his mouth to suck and licked it. He looked at him, and he was satisfied with the expression. He moved to another nipples and pinched the other, Jungkook urged his back while moaning mess.

His body melted beneath Namjoon.

" Oh... Joon. Fuck"

Jungkook left hand reached to his crotch and began to touch himself, he got a boner, though.

Namjoon noticed his action and he felt proud of himself for what he was causing the younger. He goes up to wisher in his ear.

“ Having fun …Baby."

“ Fuck…. Yeah." Jungkook cursed while inserting his hand in his underwear. He thumbed the head of the cock and' Oh devil' he was already licking.

' Baby …Joon, called me baby.'

' It's a dream come true. I'm his baby.'

Namjoon took his earlobe in his mouth and bitten lightly.

“ Need help, baby "Namjoon whispered in his damn sexy voice and Jungkook twitched in his grip.

Jungkook looked at him with serious. Suddenly

“ You won't be mad if jerk off. Do you?"

“ Of course not. Common…show me how you do it." Namjoon said. It's a request. He has imagined it also that Jungkook has told him that masturbates at home at midnight when he can't sleep because him.

“ Took my pants off. Please." Jungkook muttered in a low and hoarse voice. Sounding a bit seductive and inviting. Also, that he doesn't want to remove his grip from his aching cock. “ Sure. Baby "Namjoon agreed with pleasure.

The elder took off his shorts and underwear in one motion, freeing his hard cock. Now they were both naked, completely. Jungkook has never analyzed before that Namjoon was huge and dark compared to him, he bit and licked his when he also noticed that his boyfriend hard.

He has watched gay porn, and he has an idea for them.

" Joon,would you like to masturbate with me .... You are hard too."

Namjoon Nodded then laid down beside him, extremely closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322 46 6
'There is no turning back now... I have already fallen for you...' β€£ Top Jimin ⬆️ β€£ Bottom Jungkook ⬇️ β€£ Includes: Smut πŸ”ž / Fluff and angst ❀️πŸ”₯
7.6K 610 33
"Your such a dumbass Min yoongi" "Shut the fuck up brat" . . . Where two rivals are falling in love but keep denying their feelings Who of which a...
1.3M 74.5K 49
"It's not love, if you beg for it." -------Jeon Jungkook "It's not sex, if you don't beg for it." ------- Kim Taehyung What happens, when these two...
12.7K 1.2K 34
Namjin ff "joonie I will come back for you please wait for me," jin said "I promise you I only love you and wait for you," namjoon said