Tangled hearts ๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’› || Uzur...

By Piper8200

I can't find a single story about uzurengiyuu so I made one! By the way kyojuro and Tengen are dating. Also 1... More

Chapter 1 - Caught
Chapter 2 - Cheating
Chapter 3 - self harm
Chapter 5 - Drunk giyuu
Ideas
Chapter 6 - Giyuus smile
Plan (not a chapter)
Chapter 7 - fun time~

Chapter 4 - 5th wet dream

483 16 14
By Piper8200

Giyuu pov:

*giyuu wakes up wet*

Giyuu: ah! W-what was that.. *turning red*

*giyuu looks under the blankets and realizes he had a wet dream of tengen and kyojuro*

Giyuu: this is the 5th time...

*giyuu gets up and grabs some clothes and go into the bathroom, he puts the clothes on the counter. He gets into the shower and thinks of...,*

Giyuu: ah!

Giyuu: ahh! Mm..

*giyuu is thinking of them. He thinks of them touching his waist, he never felt them do that but it's what he imagines them to do.*
*one second later*

"Bulge" (don't know if i spelt that right 😭)

*giyuu looks down at his hard dick*

Giyuu: shit...

*giyuu puts his hand on his dick and starts stroking.*

Giyuu: hngh..~ mm..~

*he presses*

Giyuu: c-come on..~

*after 1 minute, he cums and he watches the evidence go down the drain*

Giyuu: finally..

*he gets out and gets dressed*

*he walks out the bathroom and grabs his phone. He goes on a walk. He looks off a bridge and listens to the sounds of nature.*

*It was quiet until...*

Kyojuro: hey!

*squeals and almost falls off the bridge.. but Tengen catches me and holds me close.*

Tengen: be careful.. you almost fell into the water and that would have not be flashy.

*giyuu turns red and sees how close he is to them*

Kyojuro: are you okay? I didn't mean to scare you.

Giyuu: *just nods*

Tengen: anyways-

*tengen and kyojuro just talk to me without me responding. I'm listening to every single word they say.*

Tengen and kyojuro pov:

*we don't think giyuu is listening, but we just talk to him. We both remember we have a date soon.*

Kyojuro: so we have to go giyuu!

Tengen: me and kyojuro have a date. And maybe something else tonight..~ *smirks*

Kyojuro: *blushes and is flustered* so bye!

Giyuu: bye...

Giyuu pov:

*thinking: it's obvious that they don't like me back..*

*sighs*

*sees 10 miss calls from Mitsuri.*

*thinking: whelp-*

*calls Mitsuri and she picks up*

<Mitsuri>: hey Giyuu!!

<giyuu>: hey..

<Mitsuri>: Im going to the bar tonight, wanna join?

<giyuu>: sure..

*The call ends and mitsuri sends me that bar place*

*at 6pm we meet up and we have been there for 39 minutes talking*

Mitsuri: so I see how you look at tengen and kyojuro.

*raises an eyebrow*

Giyuu: hm...?

Mitsuri: you like them don't you?

Giyuu: wait... do you think...

Mitsuri: yep!

*giyuu has tears in his eyes*

Giyuu: what if they are like sanemi... or haru... what if they just want me for my body like haru?

*hyperventilating*

Mitsuri: oh giyuu... im sure that's not true..

*hugs giyuu and pats his head to make him calm down*

*giyuu is drunk*

Giyuu: I want tengen and kyojuro!

Mitsuri: They are probably aslee-

Giyuu: I want them!!!

Mitsuri: but-

*giyuu starts crying and mitsuri sighs*

Kyojuro pov:

*me and Tengen where about to fuck and it was 8:21pm but then we hear knocking at the front door*

Tengen: *grunts* who the fuck will be knocking on our door at this time?!

*i shrug and walk downstairs and open the door*

Kyojuro: Hi Mitsuri and giyu-

Mitsuri: Giyuus drunk and he wanted you two..

*gives giyuu to tengen who picks him up bridal style*

Tengen: so-

Mitsuri: listen here mother fuckers..

*glares at them*

Mitsuri: do anything to hurt him or take advantage of him and I won't hesitate to cut off your dicks and shove it down your guys throats... understand?

*tengen and kyojuro just nod and Mitsuri smiles*

Mitsuri: good! Bye!

*starts walking away*

Kyojuro: wait- M-mitsuri!

*they can't see mitsuri anymore and they shut the door*

Tengen: well we can't fuck anymore...

Kyojuro: I know... well at least we weren't in the middle of it when Mitsuri knocked...

*Tengen and kyojuro blush remembering that Mitsuri said how he was wanting them*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 13K 42
Dedication:To the dreamers who never forget their first crush,no matter the distance or time. Too tall, Too smart, Too handsome, and way Too out of h...
222K 13.1K 19
[ADULT CONTENT] ูƒูŽุงู†ูŽุชู’ ูƒูู„ู‘ู ู‚ูŽุตูŽุต ุงู„ุญุจู‘ ุงู„ู’ุฌู…ูŠู„ูŽุฉ ุชูŽุชู…ู‘ูุญูˆุฑ ุญูˆู„ ุงู„ุฃูŽู…ูŠุฑูŽุฉ ูˆุงู„ุฃู…ููŠุฑ ุฃูŽูˆ ุฃูŽุญูŠุงู†ู‹ุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ุนูุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฐูƒููˆุฑ ุงู„ุนููŽู† ูุชูุตุจุญ ุงู„ุฃูŽู…ููŠุฑุฉ ูˆุงู„ู’ูˆุญุด ู„...
404K 22.7K 45
Warning โš ๏ธ Party แ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€™แ€พ แ€†แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บแ‹ แ€กแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฐแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€ทแ€กแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€šแ€บ แŠ แ€€แ€ถแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€พแ€แ€บแ€™แ€ญแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธ แ‹ ...
164K 6.5K 43
Valentina, a student at Heartfelt University, is assigned to the notoriously rude and cold Professor Montgomery. While the professor's harsh demeano...