Hobbit and Stretch||muke (boy...

By princessissues

Michael and Luke hated each other. The key word being 'hated' as in 'hate' in past tense. What could possibly... More

Hobbit and Stretch: [WARNING]
Hobbit and Stretch: [One]
Hobbit And Stretch: [Two]
Hobbit And Stretch: [Three]
Hobbit and Stretch: [Four]

Hobbit and Stretch: [Prologue]

69 4 12
By princessissues

Hey guys, so I'm starting over. 'Fight For The Heart' and 'By Idiots For Idiots' did not work out as planned, but I still love you guys and Daniela and I will still be continuing Baby Steps. Hopefully.

Alright, well this is Hobbit and Stretch.

(EXTRA: Michael has siblings! I wanted to do something new.)

WORD COUNT: 1,090!

APP PAGE COUNT: 14!

Enjoy xx

[unedited]

___________________________

Luke shot open his eyes as the first wail was emitted by his nemesis; The Alarm Clock.

"No, no, no, not today! Not today!" Luke screeched. It wasn't his first day or anything, it was just a random Monday in his senior year. But he dreaded that school. I mean, It had Michael Clifford in it.

He rubbed at his sore eyes not even a second before his father came rushing into his room, "Lucas Robert Hemmings, get your toushie out of bed!"

Luke closed his eyes fearing his impending doom.

"Luke! Get your ass out of bed right now, kid!" Came squealing from his little 4'11" stubby-legged mother.

Before Luke could even think twice, there was a football being hurled at his head. His mother was one strange woman. It actually freaked some people out. His mother was the masculine one who drank beer all day and played sports. His father was the feminine one who did gardening and cooking and cleaning.

Luke's mother, Liz, was dragging him by the ear down the stairs. Imagine that. A woman of 4'11" dragging a young man of 6'2".

"You still have school, kid. Get your ass there, now." She snarled. The shiver that sent his ears back and the hairs on the back of his neck stand up was not a good one.

He grabbed his backpack and shot out the door.

He came back in a minute later after realizing... He was still in his pajamas; boxers to be exact.

He darted upstairs hoping his mother wouldn't catch him and threw on the closest clothes to the door.

Then rushed downstairs to get the hell out of his mother's angry wrath.

___________________________ 

Michael woke up like any other day; sweating and in tears.

Night terrors would be the end of him.

He got up looked around. All of his siblings still laid scattered on his floor. You know you're poor when your "mum" and "dad" can't afford more than one room for nine children.

Michael wasn't sure if these "parents" of his were actually his parents. How can a dark brunette female and a black-haired male create a blond-ish kid? It just doesn't make sense.

Of course, no one knew but the Clifford family, as Michael had dyed his hair to fit in.

He really wasn't ready to go into school today. His younger twin sisters, Natalie and Alyssa, got up right after he did and rushed themselves into the only bathroom. Fun.

Michael started to dread school days due to someone by the name of Luke. Luke was always such an ass to Michael and since he wasn't all that bright, Michael decided to be the smart-ass.

No one really knew why they never got along. Not even them.

Michael only knew that Luke was an asshole.

Luke only knew that Michael was better at everything.

Both boys were already have shit days. And school hadn't even started.

                                                                                   ***   

(Michael's Point of View):

"Hey dweeb!" Not today, not today. "Awe, is the hobbit going to ignore me?"

That caught my attention.

"What did you just call me?" I snarled. The kids circled around as per usual, some even whispering about how this isn't our normal fighting time.

Whoops.

"I'm pretty sure you hear me, hobbit."

"Wow, Luke. I didn't they stacked shit that high." The crowd chorused their usual 'boo's as I was not the meathead on the football team.

"Ah, piss off." I hissed at the kids.

They scurried quickly, having witnessed how bloody a fight with me can get.

"Why'd you ruin all the fun, midget?" He annoyingly whined.

"Fun? Oh I'll show you fun."

                                                                              ***

Fun is not what either of the boys got. Luke got a call to his mother (Michael finally getting to see Luke scared). Michael got multiple calls to his parents and then one to his eldest sister, Caroline (Luke finally getting to see Michael embarrassed).

Caroline made it to the school before Liz, while Michael was in the bathroom.

Michael stalked out of the bathroom boredly. What he saw sickened him.

Luke was hitting on Caroline.

The Caroline that looks exactly like Michael but feminine.

"Cece, we're leaving now." Michael demanded after puking in his mouth.

"But Mike-" Caroline was cut off.

"You're related to him?" Luke asked, disgusted.

"Obviously. We look like twins." Michael muttered and rolled his eyes at Luke's stupidity.

"Yup, Caroline Clifford, nice to meet yah." Caroline smiled.

"Cece, that's Luke." Michael snorted.

Luke shook in fear once Caroline's eyes went from bright green to a dull hazel in 2.5 seconds.

"You're the kid who won't leave my brother alone?" Caroline asked retorically. She didn't need an answer.

"Luke, is this true?" Came a soft voice behind them.

A man in a pink apron stood behind them.

Luke groaned. "They called mom, not you. God."

Michael laughed at the difference, having met Liz Hemmings numerous times.

"Don't laugh at my dad." Luke growled.

"Don't hit on my sister." Michael spit back.

(in the car)

"Luke, why have you been picking on that kid? He seems quite nice." Luke's dad pried.

"Yeah, Luke." Ben and Jack mocked simultaneously from beside him.

"Boys. Leave him alone." His mom said, detached.

"Mum..." Luke was cut-off.

"Just don't, Lucas. I'm done with this bullshit." Liz stated before asking Andrew to pull over.

Liz just got out and started walking.

Every boy in that car looked at Luke with anger shaking in their eyes.

"Fine, fine."

Luke got out and walked with her.

___________________________ 

"Mikey, why didn't you tell me the Luke was so cute? I mean, surely you've noticed." Caroline wondered.

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I find him attractive." He mumbled.

"So, what I'm hearing is, just because you're attracted to cute boys doesn't mean that you are attracted to that cute boy?" Caroline asked, confused.

"Exactly." Michael huffed.

"Oh, you're so into him!" Caroline squealed.

"No, my fist was in his face and that's it." Michael defended.

"Awe, Mikey. You're just as beat up as the man that you love." She was still fangirling and Michael was not amused.

"Luke Hemmings is hardly a man."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810K 49.1K 122
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
217K 9.5K 111
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
139K 1.4K 32
A short and wild Mikhaiah story
310K 15.3K 97
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...