π…π¨π«π›π’πππžπ§ π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 οΏ½...

By yoonminffs_70

Jimin: *gasping* N-no, that's not it. *trying to make the reason but getting lost in the pleasure* Yoongi: *c... More

Authors note
Basic introduction of story
creatures involved in story
Chapter - 1
chapter -2
chapter -3
chapter - 4
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter -9
chapter -10
Chapter -11
story announcement
Chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter -14
chapter -15
Chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
Chapter - 22
chapter -23 πŸ”ž
Chapter-24
Chapter -26
Chapter - 27

Chapter - 25

239 40 89
By yoonminffs_70

。⁠*゚⁠+Thank you so much for 6.5k + views +。⁠*゚⁠

Jimin's pov

The couch was really soft. Yoongi's hands were strong, too strong maybe, but they felt good on my butt . I grumbled, but it wasn't just from my back hurting but it wasn't all from the pain. It felt...good. Too good.

Yoongi: "Feeling better?"

Yoongi's voice was soft, Funny, considering how rough he'd been with me earlier.

Jimin: "A little,"

I mumbled, hating how much I enjoyed his touch. His hands were strong, almost like a wild animal, but there was a gentleness there too, a gentleness that confused me. He smelled like tobacco and something else, something untamed, and I breathed it in without meaning to.

Another growl rumbled in my chest, a mix of pleasure and frustration. I shouldn't be enjoying this. Yoongi is from my enemy realms.

He grunted, pulling his hands away.
I missed the warmth immediately.

Yoongi: "Good. I have to go. I have Important things to do."

Panic surged through me.

Jimin : "Important things? What about me?"

Yoongi smirked, unsettling look in his eyes.

Yoongi: "You stay here, little rose. Think of it as a...long, long rest."

He did some magic and something wrapped around the castle.

Yoongi : "Don't try anything stupid to go out, Jimin. This magic is powerful. You can't break it."

He walked towards the big doors of the castle, the air around him shimmering. As he stepped out, a faint blue outline appeared, sealing the exits shut. Magic, powerful and dangerous, crackled in the air. I was trapped.

Fuck , from outside of windows I see again he made another bound to make me difficult to break it... god

Skip to evening:

I'm tired roaming in this mansion, I came back to the same room , shit how should I go out of this magical bound... hope so my dad would send someone for me to escape from this castle.... Ahh I am hungry as well as I feeling sleepy....

I slowly closed my eyes drifting into my dreamland.

Yoongi's Pov

The castle was quiet except for the sound of the old door as I pushed it open. My eyes, sharp and alert, quickly looked around the room.

I was searching for the source of the rose scent that filled the air - a scent that both drew me in and calmed me.

I noticed Jimin's chest gently moving up and down as he slept. I stood in the doorway, my eyes drawn to the soft curve of his cheek. His face was peaceful in sleep, his pink lips slightly parted. I couldn't help but smile a little, the anger I felt just moments ago fading away.

Carefully, I walked towards the bed, my eyes fixed on Jimin. Leaning closer, I held my hand just above his hair. A quiet sigh escaped my lips. I couldn't bring myself to wake him.

Yoongi: "I'll take the punishment,"

I whispered, my voice unsteady with emotion.

Yoongi : "Just stay safe, my little rose."

Turning away, I started to take off my clothes, the smell of tobacco following me. I caught my reflection in the fancy mirror and gasped. Bright red welts covered my skin, a painful reminder of the punishment I received because of Jimin's mistake.

I knew I was being punished for what Jimin did, but I felt a strange sense of satisfaction. I was taking the punishment, bearing the scars, for the one I feel something that I can't name.

I had attracted for Jimin because he Is my mate or something pull,a weakness I never admitted to myself. But looking at him sleeping there, his scent filling the room, I knew I would do anything to protect him, to keep him safe. I would accept any punishment, endure any pain, as long as Jimin was alive, breathing, and safe with me.

Well I should heal them, before he sees me.

Jimin pov

My eyes opened slowly as listen small whimpers. As I see Yoongi. He was right there, half Naked, his back covered in red marks. I gasped.

Jimin : "Yoongi! What happened?"

I jumped up, the scent of roses coming off me strong, trying to push away the bad feelings in the air.

Yoongi: "Not your problem,"

Yoongi said, his voice scratchy. The smell of tobacco from him filled the room, harsh and tense.

Jimin : "Who did this, Yoongi? It looks so painful..."

Yoongi: "Just leave. Get out."

I shook my head, my eyes stuck on his back.

Jimin : "No. I can make it better. I have magic..."

I stood, wanting to touch him, to make him feel better. It's what I wanted to do , so I took my steps towards him.

My eyes were wide, the tobacco bitter smell getting stronger. I could hear Yoongi making small pained sounds. It hurt me too much to leave him like this.

Yoongi: "Don't,"

Yoongi growled, his eyes hard.

Yoongi: "I don't need your pity. Get out."

Jimin : "Pity?"

I snapped.

Jimin: "Just keep Quiet. I can feel your emotions as ur mate,Let me help. Your hands can't reach all those marks so you can heal with ur warlock powers

Slowly, I went towards to him, my hands glowing with soft white light as I reached for his back. I started to heal him, my touch soft and calming.

Yoongi's body shook with pain.

Hope so he will be totally healed by my power's, but how come this magical welt marks on him?

Let's see our taekook side :

Jungkooks pov

I was too lost in the thoughts of Yoongi's face, twisted in pain, filled my mind. He shouldn't be the one hurting. He took Jimin's punishment.

I didn't even realize Taehyung was there until he sat on my lap. His voice was deep and rumbly when he asked,

Taehyung : "What's wrong, my demon ?"

Jungkook: "Yoongi...

I mumbled, unable to speak any louder.

Jungkook : "He's... he's being punished instead of Jimin."

Taehyung's green eyes went wide.

Taehyung: "What? Punishment for what?"

Jungkook: Jimin took that etiquette book Yoongi got him back queen got to know about it ,"

I said, my eyes locked on Taehyung's.

Jungkook : "The Queen was sentenced to whip Jimin with the magic whip, fifty times."

Taehyung winced. We all knew how cruel the Queen could be. That magic whip wasn't like a normal one. Every hit felt like fire, and it left scars that never truly went away.

Taehyung: "But Yoongi... why would he...?"

Jungkook: "He took the punishment for Jimin,"

I said, a mix of sadness and pride in my voice.

Jungkook: "He didn't tell the Queen, of course. Yoongi would never let anyone hurt Jimin like that."

Taehyung: "Where's Jimin now?"

Taehyung asked, his voice tight with worry.

Jungkook: "Yoongi took him to his secret castle,"

I sighed.

Jungkook ; "He wouldn't tell me where it is."

I knew Yoongi was just trying to protect Jimin, but I still wished I could see him, make sure he was okay. Taehyung must have seen the sadness on my face because he got a mischievous look in his eye.

Taehyung: "Hey,"

he said,

Taehyung : "how about I show you something cool? Something that will make you forget about your worries for a bit?"

I looked up at him, a spark of curiosity pushing through the worry.

Jungkook: "What is it?"

Taehyung grinned.

Taehyung: "I'm going to take you to my dragon world, Kookie. You've never seen anything like it."

Jungkook: I'm excited to see realm.

Taehyung: you will love it.

He said showing his boxy smile.

That's it 🤧

Words count: 1264

I will update tomorrow 😌 if you guys complete 20+ today.

And follow for more stories ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 4.4K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
386K 19.2K 29
Where a cute prince does everything possible to win the heart of his cold bodyguard. "So ,hyungie , Will you have to do anything I command ?",the pri...
96.7K 4.6K 29
| COMPLETED | | WILL SOON UNDERGO EDITING | "Will you just go back to hell? Or will I have to drag you there?" Yoongi whispers harshly but Jimin neve...
51.5K 3.5K 14
Jimin has never had a problem with being referred to as a cutie. But that changed when he fell in love with Min Yoongi, who couldn't stand cute shit...