DAASTAN-E-ISHQ: TALE OF LOVE...

By vats48

We were never supposed to marry, and our marriage was wrong because of many reasons but it didn't take him a... More

|| DEDICATION ||
|| STORY AND CHARACTER AESTHETICS ||
|| BEFORE YOU DIVE IN ||
CHAPTER 1 - BEGINNING OF AN END
CHAPTER 2 - FIGHTING FOR HER
CHAPTER 3 - MARRYING HER
CHAPTER 4 - LEAVING HIM
CHAPTER 5 - BRING MY WIFE
CHAPTER 6 - NOOR IS ANGRY
CHAPTER 7 - HER EYES, MY HEART
CHAPTER 8 - FIRST TOUCH OF LOVE
CHAPTER 9 - YOU LOVE SOMEONE?
CHAPTER 10 - LOVE IS NOT EASY
CHAPTER 11 - HIS GULAAB
CHAPTER 12 - YOU KISSED ME.
CHAPTER 13 - WHY WAS HE DOWN THERE?
CHAPTER 14 - I WANT TO KISS YOU
CHAPTER 15 - I TRUST YOU
CHAPTER 16 - LOVE PECKS
CHAPTER 17 - SHE IS PREGNANT
CHAPTER 18 - BABY INSIDE ME
CHAPTER 20 - AM I TASTY?
CHAPTER 21 - MY NOOR
CHAPTER 22 - SAMBHOG
CHAPTER 23 - THE SEX TALK
CHAPTER 24 - IS SHE WET?
CHAPTER 25 - THE EROTIC TURN 18+
CHAPTER 26 - JAWANI KA JOSH.
CHAPTER 27 - HIS CHAAND
CHAPTER 28 - NOOR IN DANGER?
CHAPTER - 29 FURIOUS CONFESSION
CHAPTER 30 - LOVE LIKE HEER RANJHA
CHAPTER 31 - CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM HIM
CHAPTER 32 - WHEN LOVE BEGINS
CHAPTER 33 - IS SHE JEALOUS?
CHAPTER 34 - KISSESSION
CHAPTER 35 - INK AND FEATHER SEDUCTION
CHAPTER 36 - INK AND FEATHER SEDUCTION[PART2]
CHAPTER 37 - LOVE OR DANGER?
CHAPTER 38 - HEARTBROKEN
CHAPTER 39 - IN HIS ARMS
CHAPTER 40 - SHE KISSED HIM
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 41 - LOVE UNDER THE SKY
CHAPTER 42 - LOVE IN THE FIELDS
CHAPTER 43 - KISSES IN THE RAIN
CHAPTER 44 - WILL YOU EAT ME?
CHAPTER 45 - CARING ARJUN
CHAPTER 46 - PROFESSOR ARJUN
CHAPTER 47 - THE SECRET MAKEOUT

CHAPTER 19 - SINFUL PLEASURE

28.6K 2.6K 400
By vats48

Pura haq hai tera mujh par tu jataya kar,

Main na puchu toh bhi mujhe bataya kar.

ARJUN

Why my fate is hell bound to test my patience these days. And not only this, but it has also put me into a dilemma of choosing between her innocence and making her aware.

Well, I will choose the latter one but not yet. I will tell her everything in my way. Arjun's way.

" Bolein na kon deta hai bacha andar" she whined in irritation.

[ Tell me who gives the baby inside]

She always gets curious to know about new things and she will do anything to get answers to her questions.

" Hum jaante hai aap hume tang karre hain, humari ammi galat kyun batayengi. Its angel who gives.................."

[ I know you are pulling my leg and why would my mother tell me the wrong thing]

" Husbands put baby inside the womb of their wives, Noor"

I gulped and cut her sentence in mid. I am trying to be so descent with her. But why do I have to, she is my wife, and I can just show her practically, but I know she will be scared to death. Plus, I don't want her abrupt questions to disturb any of our............. love sessions.

She looked at me in confusion with her parted lips which I so passionately kissed few hours back. And I want to do it again.

Why am I behaving like pervert, why suddenly I feel that I have no control on my urges. And my wife never fails to put me in such situations where I just want grab her and kiss her senseless.

" Hus.....husbands but ho....how" she was amazed by the information, and I could see it on her face and preparing myself for the series of question coming my way.

How do I tell her that nights filled with sex will going to make her mother.....

Shut your mind, Arjun.

" Aapke pass bhi koi jaadu ki chhadi hai " she asked looking extremely curious and I was losing my brain over her question.

[ Do you have any magical wand]

Magic wand. Can my manhood be compared to that.

The Fuck not.

And Arjun why the hell you are comparing.

I cleared my throat and said " Yes, Noor....... you can say. I mean......yes something like that"

She slowly came towards me while biting her lips. Oh God, why am I stopping myself, can't I kiss them already.

" Kahan hai vo chhadi " she then looks around in the whole room and continued " Isi kamre mein hai kya"

[ Where is that wand. Is it in this room]

Yes, standing right in front of you. Shut the fuck up Arjun.

" Dikayein hume kahan hai vo chhadi, hume dekhni hai"

[ Show me where is that magical wand. I want to see]

What? Only if she knew what she is wanting to see.

And just thinking about that scenario blood rushed into my manhood and it started becoming........

Fucccckkkkkkkkk.

I shouted inwardly and turned around so that she doesn't notices my.............manhood.

This sinful mouth will be the death of me.

She quickly came in front of me and said " Koi chhadi nahi hai aapke pass, hum jaante hai ki aap humara pagal bana rahe hain. Aur itne chhote bhi nahi hain, itna jaante hain ki chhadi se koi maa nahi banta"

[ You have no magical wand, you are just making me fool. And I am not that small, I know how babies are born]

Only if your magic wand wasn't my.......... manhood. Well, I shouldn't think with it right now otherwise I will be in big problem and if she saw that, I can't even imagine her questions.

Looking at my quiet state, her eyes started roaming on my body from up to down and before she could see down, I grab her hand and pull her to me and hugged her and this time, I hide my face in her neck, and her back stiffened.

God, she is just twenty-one and so innocent and still she is making me crazy for her. Does she even know what she is doing. What power she holds on to me without doing anything and just opening her pretty mouth.

Well, this mouth will be definitely the death of me. And I am afraid I am going to enjoy my death.

I am sure she could feel my heavy breaths on her neck, and I closed my eyes to control myself and sniffed her natural smell to make myself calm. But I guess, I made a wrong move by hugging her. I am getting even harder.

And before I could understand what I was doing, I parted my lips and took the skin of her neck between my lips and started sucking it.

" Annhhh" her reaction came instantly, and she immediately held my back tightly and pushed me more into her.

Our lower parts collided and touched each other.

Fuck, I can't.

I removed her hair from the side and put them other side and placed an open mouth kiss on the same spot which was inside my mouth.

Her skin is so soft like her baby, and she is still a baby. My baby who is my wife and my love.

She is so reactive to my touch that whenever I touch her, she immediately submits herself to me and this time she moaned, my Noor moaned for me.

I took the part of her skin between my teeth and bite her.

" Aaaaahhhhhh " she moaned lightly, and her breathing fastened, and I feel her losing her balance. I quickly held her tightly " Biwi, sambhal ke "

[ Careful wife]

She stood clinging to me, and her face was completely red like all the blood came there.

Gaining her breath, she said " Aa....ap bahut bure hain"

[ You are very bad]

" Kyun, kya kiya maine" I asked her with a smile.

[ Why, what did I do]

" Aap muskura rahe hain, aapne hume kaatha kyun" she asked like a baby.

[ You are laughing, why did you bite me]

" Tumhe dard hua, Noor " I asked rubbing my hand on the length of her neck.

[ Did it hurt you]

" Th....thoda sa " she told me, and I know she is telling me the truth because my body can never hurt her.

[ Little bit]

I tilt her neck to the other side, and it was a bit red. I leaned towards her neck and lick at that spot. I pulled a little and analyzed the spot with my hooded eyes and still not being satisfied, I circled the red spot with my tongue.

She moaned lightly and pushed her neck more into me. " Ye........ye kya ...... kar ...rahein hain aap? she whispered into my ear.

[ What are you doing]

" Tumhe dard diya tha na toh dawa laga raha tha " I told her, and she remained quiet and closed her eyes and breathing fast.

[ I hurt you, so I was putting the medicine]

" Kya hum aapse kuch puch sakte hain" she said with her eyes closed.

[ Can I ask something from you

Nevertheless, the situation, her questions just never stop.

Well, I know how to shut her mouth.

Slowly, I stood behind her and turned us such that now we were standing in front of the mirror, though at a distance from mirror.

I held her shoulders with my hands and whispered in her ear " Aankhein kholo, Noor".

[ Open your eyes, Noor]

She slowly opened her eyes and saw at our reflection in the mirror. She instantly looked down and said " Aap vahan kyun........

[ Why are you there]

"Shhhh " I hush her and stopped her in mid.

" Look at the mirror, Noor" I saw her biting her lips from the mirror and then she slowly looked up in the mirror.

" Bharosa karti ho mujh pe, biwi" I asked, and she frowned but nodded.

[ You trust me right]

" Jaanti ho kabhi kuch galat nahi karunga tumhare saath " I asked her while sniffing her hair smell. It's consuming me. She is consuming me.

[ You know I won't do anything wrong with you]

She again nodded and looked at me from the mirror.

Looking from the mirror at her eyes, I placed a soft kiss on her neck and said " My Good girl "

At my praise, she bites her lip, and I can feel the goosebumps on her skin.

While looking at her eyes from the mirror, I grabbed her neck from the front.

" Just keep looking at me from the mirror and if even for a second you looked down or your eyes waivered from me, I will bite you, got it Noor"

She parted her lips to say something, but I raised my eyebrows, and she closed her mouth and nodded.

" Say yes Sir " I said and bite a little at her earlobe.

If I wasn't standing behind her, she would have fallen down and hurt herself. She is just so fragile. No one can keep her like I can.

For me, she is my heart.

"S...sss...irrr " she stammered badly because of nervousness. I know everything is new to her but I am here to make her understand everything practically.

I believe in practical more than theory.

I smacked her on the bum a little harder than I did earlier and said " Properly Noor. Now try again"

She wet her lips and my gaze traveled to those sinful lips which affected my sanity badly.

" Yes, sir " she said looking at me and tried to be more confident than earlier.

I smirked and said " Not bad, beautiful"

Red coded her cheeks and her lashed looked down for a second but quickly looked at me again.

My baby is smart.

I tilt her neck to the side and traced the back of my fingers on her neck at a very slow pace like I have the entire time in the world.

Because of the pleasure her eyes fluttered, and she closed them.

" Noor I am saying for the last time. Eyes on me".

She quickly looked at me and I felt her throat being bobbed up and down and she gulped.

Looking at her, I placed a kiss on her ear while making sure that my tongue touches her skin. So hot and mine.

I kissed the back of her ear in the same manner and traced my fingers on the rest of her neck. She leaned back on me completely and her chest was heaving up and down quickly.

Her hands came to my side, and she fisted my kurta in her grip. Oh, her habits are making me habitual of her.

I kissed the entire length of her neck in the slow manner and nibbling on her skin in between. The sounds of my kisses on her neck were resonating in the quietness of the room. I removed my hand from her neck and placed them on her hand and intertwined my fingers with her and placed them on her stomach.

I keep placing slow kisses on her neck and she gave full access to me on her own. When I reached her collarbone, I licked it.

Then taking the skin of her collar bone between my lips, I sucked it. Hard.

" Aaaahhhhhhhhhh" her grip tightens on my hand, and I felt her nails digging into my skin.

I kept sucking the soft skin in my mouth and soothing it with my tongue in between. I left it with a pop sound and looked at her neck. I licked it again and again to decrease the redness of her skin and leaving the traces of my saliva there.

I trailed the kisses on her entire neck which was available for me to kiss. Her entire neck was red due to my assault on it and what makes me happier was she was equally responsive. I am her body language and maybe she doesn't know but she likes it very much. It's just that she doesn't know.

" Noor "

Without saying anything she met my eyes from the mirror, and they were filled with desires. I will have to explain it to her.

I smacked her bum again and she quickly replied " Jee "

I placed another open mouth kiss on her neck filled with sound and asked " Tell me, are you feeling something in your body"

She listened to me quietly and then nodded quickly " Yes "

" Tell me pretty girl, what are you feeling" I kissed her again and this time she closed her eyes and put her head on my shoulder.

I smiled looking at our reflection from the mirror. We just complete each other. So, what if she is younger than me or we have so many differences between us. She has always been mine.

Mine and just mine. And God gave her to me. And I will give my life, but I will not give her.

" I.... I don't know. I can't .......describe".

I placed a soft and gentle kiss on her neck and said " Yes, you can, and you will. Now tell me in whatever way you can"

She quickly blinks her eyes and said " Jab....... bhi aap aise humare.... pass aate hain toh....toh hume kuch ajeeb sa mehsoos hota hai"

[ When you are close to me, I feel different]

Oh, she feels it.

" Jaise kya Noor" I asked placing the strand of her hair behind her ear.

[ Like what Noor]

" Jaise.......jaise ki humare andar kuch ghoom raha hai, aur ......... aur aisa lagta hai ki jaise humare andar do....do dil dhadak rahe hain, aur humari......saansein bahut tezz ho jati hain"

[ Like something is roaming inside me and I feel like two hearts are beating inside my body and my heartbeats gets increased]

I closed my eyes and kept my lips touched on her neck and tightens my grip on her hands.

" Aur "

[ And]

" Aur jab aapne kiss kiya aur abhi ye " she pointed towards her neck and continued " I... feel like I will get unconscious. Am I not well"

[ And when you kissed me and what you did now]

She asked looking at me and I turned her towards me and pecked her lips " Aur ab, ab bhi vaisa hi laga"

[ And now, now do you feel the same]

She nodded and stood quietly looking at me for her answers. I smiled and cupped her cheeks.

" Everything is fine with you, and you are completely well" I told her.

" Then why I feel like this" she asked curiously. " Aap toh sb jaante hain, batayein hume"

[ You know aeverything about me]

What I did today was just to divert her mind from that baby topic. I knew she was hurt because no one congratulated her for her baby. And also, to divert my mind from what she asked me to show her.

To know about sex, she first needs to know about herself and her body.

" It's called pleasure Noor. What you feel in your body is pleasure"

~********~

Tell me your thoughts about the chapter and drop a yes, if you are enjoying the book.

Chapter 20 - AM I TASTY? IS now available at SCROLL STACK. And its FREE. Just FOLLOW me to read it.

Vote. Comment. Share.

If this chapter got good response, I would give the next chapter tomorrow. Decide it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 37.6K 37
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
286K 25.2K 22
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
385K 10.7K 26
"Marriage can be frightening, especially when we are young. But what happens when a girl is forced to get married against her will due to family pres...