WoW:Lore+Pack book

By Saytrn01

•Lore •Pack information •Other shifter groups More

Contents
━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Shifters
Vampires
Additional Info
Hunters
The S.U.A.
━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Allegheny
Basho
Bloodbites
Cynewulf
Duodenary
Grayhide
High Crescent
The Moon Eaters
Niagara
Pure-Crest
RaunVolk
RiverRun
Sanctum
Silver Creek
SunRose
Verkā
Yellowstone
━ ━ ━ ━ ━
The Four Claws
-----
Druvanei Clan
Scarlet Kiss

Loup-Garou Opera House

5 2 2
By Saytrn01

Loup-Garou (pronounced loo-ga-roo) Opera House is actually a pack that's located at the upper most line of Montana and it dips into the British Columbia/Alberta borders of Canada - in extent of pack lines.

This pack isn't one that has a large military or fighting style but instead they settle with a more prestigious set up linked with violence in more graceful ways.

This pack's origins are unknown as well as who founded it/ who created it but it lives on as a well established underground (literally) pack. It is rumored that this pack originated from a mix of werewolves and vampires especially with the lack of upper buildings that settle in this pack territory.

With prestige and a more elegant style of things this pack is known for its balls, famous supernatural plays, historical reinactments, and of course, the Opera and Orchestra that plays twice a week. Yet, this pack is also known and most famous for its very privated (semi public) executions that are brought through in quite literally all of its theatrical productions.

Many parts of the year invitations are sent out to a variety of packs as well as well established pack members who are recognized as powerful figures in the supernatural world. These people who are directly invited are allowed to bring their pack members who are constantly disobedient, or really whatever deemed negative, to "perform" in these theatrical events that lead to a more dramatic death - for a showing of course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 488 22
вooĸ тwo oғ тнe ҒΔLCΩΠΣ ѕerιeѕ description inside . . . (Completed)
2.6K 15 30
Special animals. What is that? No one knows and they are eager to know. Power hungry alpha mistreats kne of his pack members. She always wondered wh...
108 29 12
Callista Everhart is a young accountant, living her life day by day and trying to survive in the big city. However, her heart has always been up in t...
2.8K 268 12
A human took everything from her. To escape the pain and heart wrenching emotions of loss, she fled into her wolf form and into the wilderness. She v...