Scarlett Johansson x fem Read...

By Katzeamy1507

The title says it all. Scarlett Johansson x fem. Reader Oneshots Mostly Smuts, some fluff, maybe some angst R... More

INFORMATION
Phone Sex | SMUT
Livestream | SMUT
Vibrating panties | SMUT
Toys | SMUT
Insecurities | SMUT+FLUFF
Seduced | SMUT
Virgin | SMUT+ fluff(at the end)
Period Cramps | FLUFF
Home Office | SMUT
Threesome | SMUT
Little fuck toy | SMUT
Pregnant | FLUFF
New Professor | SMUT
First time for everything | SMUT
Bad day | SMUT
One night stand | SMUT
On set | SMUT
Breeding | SMUT
Drunk | SMUT
Caught her | SMUT
Coming home from work | SMUT
Anniversary wish | SMUT
Milf | SMUT
Dinner | SMUT
Dirty Jenga | SMUT
Dirty Jenga Pt. 2 | SMUT
Submissive | SMUT
Submissive Pt. 2 | SMUT
Married | FLUFF, slight SMUT,some ANGST
Soft Sex | SMUT
The wedding | SMUT
Hot tub | SMUT
GYM CRUSH | SMUT
Shopping | SMUT
Ex | some ANGST, SMUT
Ex Pt. 2 | SMUT+FLUFF
Teaching and learning | SMUT
Deep fake | SMUT
BDSM Pt. 1 | SMUT
BDSM Pt. 2 | SMUT + FLUFF
Birthday | FLUFF
Two secretaries and a boss| SMUT
Just Friends? | SMUT
Wanting kids | SMUT
SMUT | SMUT+ some FLUFF at the end
Back Seat | SMUT+ FLUFF(end)
Rooms Pt. 1 | SMUT
Rooms Pt. 2 | SMUT
Rooms Pt. 3 | SMUT
Beach | SMUT+FLUFF
Meeting her parents | SMUT
Control | SMUT
Video to remember | SMUT + FLUFF at the end
Cottage | SMUT
Tell me what you want me to do | SMUT
Bottom N.R. | SMUT
Comfort | SMUT, FLUFF, SOME ANGST
High school lovers | SMUT
Riding her | SMUT
Who's faster? | SMUT
Important Call | SMUT
Teacher's pet | SMUT
Teachers Pet Pt. 2 | SMUT
Teachers Pet Pt. 3 | SMUT
Cockwarming her | SMUT
A new kink | SMUT
Teachers Pet Pt. 4 | SMUT
New to the Cast | SMUT
Her Mother | SMUT + FLUFFY
Her mother Pt. 2 | SMUT + FLUFF(end)
Sugar Mommy Pt 1 | SMUT
Sugar Mommy Pt. 2 | SMUT
Christmas | SMUT+FLUFF
Movies | SMUT + FLUFF
Y/n's twin sister | SMUT
1- SMUT

Jealousy | SMUT

1.8K 12 0
By Katzeamy1507

Enjoy the chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment ;)

~~~~

Contains: handcuffs, usage of a vibrator, spanking, oral sex, fingering, usage of a dildo, squirting, orgasm control.

For this chapter, Scarlett attended the Black Widow premiere with Y/n(her wife)

Y/n PoV

„Honey, come on! We have to go now!" I shouted and walked into the bedroom, wanting to bring Scarlett downstairs so we could leave for the premiere.

When I entered the bedroom, Scarlett turned around and gave me her famous smile.

„Do I look okay? Not that I could change anything now, just- Can I wear that?" She asked and I nodded.

„Of course you can! So first of all, you can literally wear anything. And this is just perfect, it looks great! Don't change anything, please." I rambled and Scarlett slapped my arms playfully.

„5 years of marriage and you still drooling over me. Y/n, I say that now just because I love it, get your shit together." Scarlett chuckled and wiped my bottom lip like I had really drooled.

„I don't have to get my shit together" I smiled. „I'm a nice person and I have a wonderful, talented, brilliant, beautiful, smart wife." I whispered and wrapped my arm around Scarlett's waist, pulling her a bit closer to me.

„Mh, it seems like this wife is a perfect person. But no one is perfect... Who is that woman?" She smirked at me and I blushed.

„Her name is Scarlett Johansson but I prefer to tease her with her second name, Ingrid." I said slowly and cupped Scarlett's cheek with one hand, pulling her into a soft kiss.

„This Scarlett is wonderful right?" Scarlett smirked and I nodded.

„Yes, but there's one thing...." I said slowly and Scarlett raised an eyebrow.

„This Scarlett gets really jealous sometimes. Even over the most common things I do with women like a hug." I explained and Scarlett blushed, trying to hide it by looking away.

„Well, we have to go now, Ingrid" I teased and Scarlett gave me a death stare. My smile dropped and I smiled before walking away as fast as my outfit allowed it.

„Y/n Y/L/N, tonight you'll sleep on the couch" Scarlett yelled and came down the stairs into the hallway too.

„I won't" I smirked, already giving myself a small challenge for the evening. Scarlett just looked at me before putting her heels on. I smiled because I was still round about an inch taller now. I put on my heels and smiled, opening the front door for Scarlett.

„Such a gentlewoman" Scarlett smirked and slapped my ass playfully.

„Always for you" I walked out after her and closed the door, locking it. I followed Scarlett to the car that would bring us to the premiere. Scarlett and I sat in the backseat, gently intertwining our fingers.

~Timeskip to the premiere~

„Hi Florence" I shouted. Florence let out a excited scream and came over to me and Scarlett.

„Heyyyy. It's nice that you could make it Y/n" Florence smirked and pulled me into a hug, kissing my cheeks gently.

„Of course I'd make it. It's the premiere of the Black Widow Movie. She finally got a movie and I'm excited to see it" I smirked and Florence raised a brow.

„Are you excited to see the movie or are you excited to see Scarlett on the screen?" She asked and smiled widely, looking over to Scarlett, who held my hand for the whole time.

„Uhm- to be honest. I'm excited to see the movie more. I see my beautiful wife everyday but I am really proud of her and I like Natasha Romanoff so it's win win for me." I wrapped one arm around Scarlett and pulled her closer so me, pecking her lips gently. „Oh! And I'm excited to see you, Flo! You're an amazing actress and I love Yelena in the comics" I said and felt how Scarlett's body stiffened. I rubbed her waist soothingly and winked at Florence, making her blush.

„Well, thank you. I really hope that you like the movie Yelena." Florence said slowly and I nodded, looking at her dress.

„I like your dress, by the way" I smirked and Florence blushed even more, nodding.

„I like your outfit too" She smiled and this was the moment where Scarlett pulled me away.

She brought me away from the cameras and pushed me against a wall.

„Do you really think you can do that?! Flirting with her?" She said angrily and connected our lips in a heated kiss, smearing out lipstick around.

„Scarlett-„ I pushed her away a bit. „We have to give interviews later. Don't ruin the make-up."

„Oh, fuck the make-up. We're going home now" Scarlett said and pulled me out of the theatre, using another entrance so the paparazzi wouldn't stalk us.

~Timeskip at home~

„Undress and lay down on the bed" Scarlett said harshly and I nodded submissively, walking upstairs in our master bedroom.

„Mommy?" I asked as soon as Scarlett entered the bedroom. She smiled and placed a box with toys on the nightstand.

„Good girl, now bend over for me" She ordered and I nodded, giving her full access to my ass.

„Count" She said and slapped my ass harshly. It hurt but I bit my lip to prevent a moan from coming out.

„One" I said and immediately Scarlett's hand landed on my ass for the second time.

„Two" I moaned because I couldn't hold it back this time.

„Such a dirty little girl.... You're enjoying this right?" She asked and right when I wanted to answer she slapped my ass harder than before, softly caressing my red ass cheeks.

„Three. Yes, Mommy." I said and Scarlett pulled away.

„Well, you shouldn't enjoy this to well do something else now." Scarlett said harshly and turned me over, so I was laying on my back. My hands were cuffed to the bed about my head, while Scarlett pulled out a vibrator.

„Do you know our safe word?" She asked me and I nodded.

„It's Widow" I said firmly and Scarlett nodded before locking our lips, entering my mouth with her tongue. She explored it gently before playing with my tongue. This kiss was a passionate, loving kiss and I couldn't help but moan quietly into Scarlett's mouth. Scarlett pulled away and kissed down my neck, leaving marks and hickeys on her journey down to my breasts.

„God, I love these" Scarlett whispered and attached herself to my left breast, licking over my nipple, sucking it in, swirling her tongue around it. She used her hands to pleasure my right breast, making me moan softly.

„Please" I begged and Scarlett pulled away, smiling softly. She kissed down to my core and licking a long stripe from the bottom to the top, humming at the taste. I moaned loudly and my legs fell apart as soon as Scarlett sucked my clit in, licking over it at a fast pace. My back arched and my hands tugged at the cuffs. Scarlett smiled and pulled away, making me whine. She took out a vibrator and pecked my lips.

„You taste amazing, sweetheart" She whispered and turned the vibrator on, rubbing it over the swells of my breasts, circling my nipples slowly, making them harden even more. Scarlett let the vibrator wander down to my heat, rubbing it up and down my folds. I moaned loudly and Scarlett pressed the vibrator against my clit before pushing it inside me.

„Fuck" I breathed and the toy started hitting my G-Spot perfectly. My legs fell apart and I moaned loudly, letting out moans and screams of pleasure.

„Don't Cum" Scarlett ordered and my waterline bubbled.

„No, please let me Cum. I need to cum, please" I moaned and my back arched.

„No" Scarlett said firmly and sat down at the end of the bed, between my legs, holding them open.

„Watch" She said and took a dildo, it was veiny and big, I gasped at the size. Slowly, Scarlett licked over the tip, tracing some of the veins with the tip of her tongue. She took the toy into her mouth, starting to give that toy a blowjob. Scarlett held eye contact and I tried my best not to cum right away. The toy fully disappeared in Scarlett's mouth, she went even faster and gagged quietly.

„That's enough" I whispered and moaned loudly. „Please let me cum, Mommy" I begged but Scarlett shook her head.

„I will cum first" She said and started to rub her clit lazily, moaning quietly. She gathered her wetness and spread it around, using the already wetted toy to fuck herself slowly. Scarlett thrusted in and out of her, releasing pornographic moans. Her legs started to shake and she started to rub her clit.

„I'm so close" She announced and I whimpered, trying to hold my orgasm. Scarlett came with a scream of my name, covering the toy in her cum. She pumped in and out slowly, riding out her high before pulling out completely.

„Cum" She ordered and I finally let go, squirting all over the bed, moaning loudly. I collapsed onto the bed and came a second time almost immediately after due to the vibrator that still worked it's wonders inside me. Scarlett pulled out the vibrator quickly, finally allowing me to calm down.

„Such a good girl for mommy" she said and massaged my breasts gently, pecking my lips.

„You did so well, baby" She whispered and picked me up, bringing me to the bathroom.

She ran me a bath and placed me into it, laying down behind me. I laid my head on her chest and almost immediately fell asleep.

„I love you, Mommy" I whispered tiredly before falling asleep.

„I love you too, darling" Scarlett smiled and kissed my neck soothingly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 2.2K 13
SHORT STORY/ONESHOT [Y/N] Kawata the oldest amongst the Kawata siblings, encountered the Haitani brothers. The eldest Haitani was amazed by her stren...
47.4K 892 54
"Family isn't just blood, Clary." _____________________________________ Following Jocelyn Fairchild's untimely death, Clary realizes she has no-one l...
33.7K 902 38
𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼�...
2M 55.5K 93
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...