RAHDIK ONESHOTS

By Hardikpandya33

MY FAVOURITE ICT COUPLE ONESHOTS It's mostly mature but purely imagination, if you don't like it, don't read... More

(A/N)
1. Jealous
2. Spoil you rotten (ABO) 🔞
3. Bound by love
4. Lines of desire 🔞
Lines of desire - 2 🔞
5. Wattpad whispers 🔞
Not an update!!
6. Crush
7. Cravings in waiting 🔞
8. Ghost room
💔
9. Reminder (part-1)
Reminder ( part -2) 🔞
10. Kitchen diaster
11. Trust -1
Trust -2 🔞
Trust -3
12.Unexpected pregnancy ( Mpreg )
13. Our scent - 1
Our scent - 2
Our scent - 3 🔞
Our scent - 5
14. My mute omega (ABO) -1
New book 🪭
My mute omega (ABO) - 2 🔞
15. Skin walker - 1 (Horror)
Skin Walker - 2 (Horror)
Skin Walker - 3 (Horror)
16. Lucky
17. Simple love 🔞
18. They don't know about us
19. Dinner 🔞
20. Sledging 🔞
21. Secret
22. Secret rendezvous 🔞
23. Baby - 1 (ABO)
Baby - 2 (ABO - MPREG)
Baby - 3 🔞 (ABO - MPREG)
24. Lazy Sunday 🔞

Our scent - 4

355 33 35
By Hardikpandya33

The days that followed were a blur of secret meetings and stolen kisses. Hardik felt like he was living in a dream, the reality of their situation feeling more like a fairytale than anything he had ever experienced.

But as the days grew into weeks, a new concern began to blossom in the back of his mind. He had been feeling weak, his stomach often turning at the most inopportune moments.

One evening, as he was preparing to close up his shop, the truth hit him like a ton of bricks when he saw a pregnant woman crossing the street. And the pregnancy test hidden in his bathroom confirmed his worst fears. He was pregnant, and he had no idea how to tell Rahul.

Days turned into a torturous dance of avoidance, fear gnawing at his insides like a ravenous beast. He knew that revealing his condition would change everything, and he was terrified of losing the one person who had managed to crack the shell he had built around his heart.

But fate had other plans. One morning, as he was about to leave for work, Rahul showed up unannounced. His eyes searched Hardik's face, noticing the paleness of his skin and the dark circles under his eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked, his voice filled with genuine concern.

Hardik's hands trembled as he handed over the crumpled test, his heart racing. "I... I found this," he stammered, unable to meet Rahul's gaze.

The mafia king took the test, his eyes widening as the reality sank in. "You're pregnant?" he said, his voice filled with a mix of shock and disbelief.

The perfumist nodded, his eyes filling with tears. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "I know this isn't what you wanted."

Rahul's expression softened, his hand reaching out to cup Hardik's cheek. "What are you talking about?" he said, his voice gentle. "This is incredible news."

Hardik's eyes snapped up to meet Rahul's, searching for anger or disappointment. But all he saw was love and acceptance. "You're not mad?" he asked, his voice shaking.

Rahul's smile grew, the corners of his eyes crinkling with warmth. "Mad?" he repeated, his voice filled with wonder. "How could I be mad at you for giving me the greatest gift of all?"

The relief that washed over Hardik was like a cool breeze on a hot Mumbai day. He threw himself into Rahul's arms, his body shaking with sobs. "I thought you'd leave me," he confessed, his voice muffled against the gangster's chest.

"Never," Rahul murmured, his arms tightening around him. "You're mine, and now we're going to be a family."

The words were a balm to Hardik's soul, the fear and doubt dissipating like mist in the morning sun. He looked up at Rahul, his eyes shining with a love that was as fierce as it was unexpected. "Thank you," he whispered.

Rahul leaned down, his lips brushing against Hardik's in a gentle kiss. "You don't have to thank me," he said. "You're the one who's given me the world."

💞💞💞

The months that followed were filled with sweet moments and unexpected cravings. Hardik found himself drawn to the most peculiar combinations of foods-spicy papaya with a hint of mint, or cucumber slices dipped in dark chocolate sauce. Each craving was a surprise, and Rahul took it upon himself to satisfy them all, no matter how bizarre.

"You know," Hardik said one evening, his hand resting protectively over his growing belly, "I never knew I could love papaya so much."

Rahul chuckled, handing him another slice. "I'll make sure we have a lifetime supply," he said, his eyes filled with affection.

Their conversations grew more intimate, the excitement of their impending parenthood a constant topic. "What do you think it'll be?" Hardik asked one night, as they lay in bed, the sound of the rain outside a comforting lullaby.

"A boy," Rahul said, his voice filled with certainty. "A mini-me to take over the city."

Hardik rolled his eyes, but his smile was playful. "Or a girl," he said, "to show the world the beauty of kindness and strength."

Rahul's expression grew thoughtful. "Maybe," he said, his voice soft. "Maybe she'll be just like you."

The days grew into weeks, and their bond grew stronger with every shared meal, every doctor's appointment, and every time Hardik would laugh at the absurdity of his cravings. The city outside continued its relentless pace, but in their little oasis of love, time seemed to slow down.

One particularly stormy night, as the thunder rumbled and the lightning painted the sky, Hardik woke up with an intense craving for vada pav. "Rahul," he whispered, his voice urgent. "I need it now."

The mafia king rolled his eyes but couldn't help the smile that tugged at his lips. "Vada pav at two in the morning?" he said, already swinging his legs over the side of the bed.

"Don't question the pregnancy gods," Hardik murmured, his eyes closed as he inhaled the comforting scent of rain and roses.

Rahul chuckled, leaning down to press a kiss to his forehead. "As you wish," he said, his voice filled with affection.

He returned drenched but triumphant, the steaming packets of vada pav in hand. Hardik devoured them greedily, the spicy potato fritters and soft bread rolls a heavenly combination.

"I think the baby's going to be a food critic," he said between bites, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

Rahul sat beside him, watching the rain, his hand resting protectively on Hardik's stomach. "Whatever it is," he said, "it's going to be amazing, just like its mother."

The weeks turned into months, and the anticipation grew. They painted the nursery in shades of blue and pink, filling it with the soft scents of baby powder and fresh-cut grass. And through it all, the love between them grew, a gentle reminder that even in the harshest of worlds, there was room for something as delicate and pure as their love.

"You know," Hardik said one day, as they sat in the nursery, surrounded by baby clothes and unassembled furniture, "I never thought I'd find this kind of happiness."

Rahul took his hand, his thumb tracing lazy circles on the back of it. "Neither did I," he said, his voice filled with wonder. "But here we are."

And as the storm outside grew quieter, the promise of a new dawn on the horizon, they knew that together, they could face anything the world had to throw at them. For in each other, they had found their heart's true home.

💞💞💞

That's it lovelies, I am going to finish it here..... 🥺 Not to disappoint you but it's already become so long than I expected. 🙂

Hope you understand. 😣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 410 11
it's a oneshot book about our two cuties 🌼 ISHAN KISHAN and SHUBMAN GILL💖
16.3K 1.1K 14
Rohirat ff! ' जाना समझो ना दिल कहता है तेरी बाहों में जीना है मरना है इश्क में तेरे ! ' ~ Rohit ' जाना समझो ना हम डरते...
16.2K 749 9
one-shots about the cutest ship in ICT. requests welcomed. very random updates. #1 indiancricket- 29/01/24 #1 hulrat 11/4/24 #1 ict 14/4/24
11.2K 966 22
This is basically a oneshot book on Ishman containing various scenarios that spiked in my mind. Can be oneshots/short stories/prompts/tweet au Uploa...