love story- love island usa 2...

By sebbytheseabass

cassie jade hendrix is a 22 year old girl making her way into the villa, she couples up and thinks she has fi... More

!cast!
interview
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

16

7.4K 196 37
By sebbytheseabass

cassie and nicole break off from their chat and cassie walks over to kendall who is in the kitchen.

"can i talk to you?" he nods his head, but frowns when he sees her tears.

"whats wrong?" he asks and she just starts walking toward the swing. the two sit down and kendall takes cassies legs and puts them on his.

"you kissed her?" she asks in a small voice, playing with her nails. kendall sighs.

"i was going to tell you." she looks up at him.

"when?" she asks weakly, not wanting a fight again. "when were you even going to tell me you were interested in getting to know her?" she questions further.

kendall shrugs his shoulders. "ive been meaning to, it just hasn't come up."

"it should have 'come up' the first time you talked to her and realized that you wanted to get to know her. i would have been fine with it if you just told me." cassie replies, rubbing her eyes.

"im sorry, i should have told you i don't know what i was thinking." he nods his head and looks at her.

"you should keep getting to know her. i think she really likes you." cassie says, getting up. kendall looks at her confused.

"so where does this leave us?"

"i don't know ken. honestly you didn't think of me at all when you were getting to know her, so i think we should take a step back and explore our options." she replies with a sad smile, her voice still low.

"but i don't want to take a step back from you!" his voice gets louder.

"you should have thought about that before you kissed another girl and have been getting to know her 3 days behind my back." she says calmly and walks away to go find leah jana and serena. the tears fall when she turns away from the man, not wanting to show him she was crying over him.

the boys watch on with sad looks wondering why this keeps happening to such a nice girl. leo gets up and meets cassie in the middle and she gives him a big hug and breaks down.

"where do you want to go?" he asks.

"the room inside." she replies with a shaky voice, he nods his head and walks her to the green leafy room inside with the big couches. leah and jana follow behind, serena coming in late.

cassie cries to her friends wondering why it keeps happening to her, in here and on the outside.

"i can't do it anymore." cassie says and puts her head in her hands. the three girls look at each other, leo gone to give them their space.

"what do you mean cass?" serena asks.

"i just cant deal with it anymore, why don't guys want to stay with me?"

"its not you." leah says reassuringly.

"obviously it is! this is the fourth time this has happened to me." cassie cries harder. she sniffs and sits up. "im done fucking crying over piece of shit men that only want to get their dicks wet." cassie says and wipes her tears away and the rest of the girls smile at her.

"so real." jana comments. the four girls sit together a bit longer all hugging and telling funny stories to get cassie to laugh.

the girls walk up to the changing room and cassie gets changed and goes to grab croc and a couple blankets and pillows. she walks out to soul ties and stops when she sees rob setting up his bed in there.

"oh sorry." cassie says and starts to walk away. he looks back at her, her eyes red and puffy and he frowns.

"you okay?" he asks cassie nods.

"i am. i am so sorry for what happened today though. neither of you deserved the decision we made and im so sorry for my part in it." she replied with a sniff and a smile and walked away to a daybed by the couches.

rob looks after her with a small smile and gets into his bed, well tent sort of thing. the two fall asleep quickly and the sun rises soon and rob wakes up from the bright light to find cassie working out on the garden.

he wears a surprised look and watches on. she is playing with the soccer ball the islanders were just given by producers and doing quite weird exercises on the garden grass, like jumps and bounds and sprints.

she continues on for a while after, probably an hour or so and then she goes to make herself a smoothie and walk into the villa. he lays down after that but sits up 40 minutes later when he sees her walk down and go to the dock, already ready for the day. he watches in confusion but leaves it alone and goes back to soul ties and falls back to sleep until he is awoken by aaron an hour and a half later.

cassie turns when she hears footsteps and sees aaron walking down to greet her. she smiles at the man and he sits next to her on the dock, she lays her head on his shoulder and lets out a breath.

the two just sat together in quiet silence just trying to support each other without words.

"you should have a conversation with rob." jana says when the three girls join her at the dock after aaron leaves.

"i apologized to him last night cause i was going to soul ties and he was already there." cassie replies, "but i don't really want to talk to him any further to be honest."

"i don't know how you do it girl, you are a strong mother fucker." serena says and gives the girl a hug.

they walk off the dock and see rob and kendall talking to each other and cassie laughs.

"thats good, comedy gold right there." she says and walks to the kitchen.

"miguel and nicole are up at the balcony." liv says and cassie laughs again. serena and leah look at the girl with surprised looks.

"are you gonna talk to kendall?" kaylor asks cassie.

"not unless he wants to talk to me. im just gonna sit back with my girls today, no boy drama allowed." she says and they all cheer for her.

cassie and aaron are playing ping pong together.

"would you have been sad if rob went home?" the boy asks.

"obviously. what do you mean?" she asks and she goes on to continue "i -"

"careful." aaron cuts her off and she looks at him confused, "you might infringe yourself." she gives him another confused look.

"huh? what would i infringe myself with?"

"its just some of the boys think that you were kind of pushing for andrea to leave so you can get back at rob or get rob back." aaron replies and cassie puts down the ping pong paddle when she hears what he says.

"cassie." aaron says trying to get her to look at him and answer him.

"no, no boy drama." she says and walks away from aaron.

cassie beach hut:
"we all made the decision together, and yeah none of us were pushing for one person or the other but i feel like i really wasn't saying anything for andrea to go home. but it was a group decision so i think its really shitty that they think i would do that." cassie says and looks away from the camera. "also why why why would i want rob back after what he did?" she looks at the camera with a confused look "why?" she asks quieter. "ive been nothing but supportive of andrea and rob and them as a couple so i just feel stupid. like it was all for like- nothing"

she walks over to serena and explains to her what aaron said to her.

"shes gone. i don't know what else to say. they need to get over it" serena says with a shake of her head.

"im starting to get angry." cassie says and serena nods. "ugh bro. why can't things just be sunshine and rainbows like in the movies?" serena laughs in response and the two cuddle up together on the couch.

the girls eventually walk upstairs to get changed and then walk down together. cassie walks with leah to the table for the cheers and cassie sees rob pull jana for a chat.

"i think i need to talk to him and explain it." cassie says to serena as they walk away to the fire pit.

back with jana and rob they are talking about rob and andrea.

"im just wondering, like why didn't you leave with andrea?" she asks.

"i think i just owed it to myself and i think i would have regretted it if i left." he replies.

"do you ever see yourself getting back with cassie? i mean i wont hold it agains- i think a lot of us are wondering." she says and rob looks over at cassie and serena laughing.

"i mean i really like cassie, i never stopped liking her and we had a really good connection, but shes got something going with kenda-"

"he kissed nicole and didn't tell her about it so i think shes done with him." jana released and robs face turns into one of surprise.

"see but i did the same thing so i don't think she would be open to talking to me on that level, i mean we have barely talked since then i think the first time was last night to be honest." he says with a sad look.

"i think you'd be surprised." jana says and rob looks confused. "she wants to see you happy so bad. and i think she still really likes you." jana tells him and he smiles.

"i want to talk to her but i don't think shed be okay with that." jana shrugs in response and walks away. rob stays seated for a while but gets up and walks towards the boys.

cassie looks over to see kendall and nicole talking on the swing and frowns. "fucking asshole bro what the fuck?"

serena laughs but nudges her when rob is getting up to go sit with aaron and kaylor.

"go pull him, explain what happened." serena says. "he deserves to know, and you deserve to clear your name." cassie nods and stands up and starts her walk over to the beds where kaylor, aaron and rob are.

"do you mind if i pull you for literally like 5 minutes?" cassie asks, wringing her hands together.

"yeah of course." rob says with a surprised smile, "where do you want to go?" cassie points to the terrace and he nods his head. the two start walking. "you look amazing, very beautiful." he says and she smiles.

"you look very good as well, thank you." she says going up the stairs. they sit down on the couch by the changing room, most islanders' eyes following them. "its been brought to my attention that some people are speculating that me and liv conspired against you and andrea and thats why we sent her home." rob shakes his head.

"i never believed that." cassie nods her head in response.

"thank you but you kind of deserve to hear the story, i mean if you want to like im not gonna force you to sit here and list-"

"yes cassie, i want to hear it." he says with a small laugh, remembering her small nervous rambles.

"it was a group decision, no one was pushing for one person or against one person, well other than jana but thats besides the point. we were gonna choose nicole at first but then we kept discussing and we changed to andrea. i didn't really want to have a say in it as much becuase frankly i knew people would say that i was pushing for andrea to go home, but honestly it was a group decision and i was trying to not have that much input, and if i did i wasn't speaking poorly on andrea." she said and he looked at her confused.

rob beach hut:
"yeah don't know what to believe, i want to believe she is telling me the truth because thats all ive seen from her... but i don't know"

rob nods his head at the girl and smiles at her.

"i missed talking to you. truly." he smiles and cassie looks down.

"thats not what this talk was supposed to be about rob." she runs her fingers through her hair.

"i know i know. but i do miss talking to you and i do like you still and i just-" he takes a deep breath, "i do want to apologize for how i handled myself and the situation. i know the apology is long- really long overdue but, i am incredibly sorry for how i made you feel and my actions." he said and cassie nods.

"thank you." she smiles. the two get up and rob looks at her.

"can i have a hug?" he asks and she laughs and nods her head. the two hug and cassie is brought back to comfort. she releases a sigh and he hugs her tighter breathing in and out deeply. the two pull away and cassie smiles and walks down the stairs back to the garden.

rob beach hut:
"god i miss that girl." he pauses looking down. "fuck." he says and runs his hands through his hair.

teehee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 184K 49
Summer, sunshine, and a lovely beach...Lilly couldn't have asked for a better way to relax during her pregnancy together with her hot billionaire hus...
1.9M 64.5K 55
10 in India as of 07/07/18 "I can't marry him!" I sob I can see disapointment in my parents eyes. "How can Aunty and Uncle face everybody now? The...
328K 6.5K 42
❝ you're pretty cool, i guess ❞ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ summer thomas didn't think she'd even qualify for love island, let alone find someone she would call her soul...
593K 9.2K 52
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮. [𝙡𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩 𝙭 𝙤𝙘]