𝐐𝐒𝐬𝐬𝐚-𝐞-π’π’π€πšπ§ππšοΏ½...

By fictionlust7

"I have been given your hand so that I can hold it in happiness and hold it tighter in sorrow" ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6

Part 4

1.3K 77 66
By fictionlust7

Salar was talking on the phone with someone when Jibreel entered his room. Salar was facing the wall, so he couldn't see Jibreel entering the room. Jibreel walked few steps inside and then saw Salar talking on the phone, standing in the middle of the room.

After talking for a while, Salar ended the call. When he turned around, he saw Jibreel standing in the middle of the room. Salar was startled to see him suddenly in front of him. His face showed signs of surprise and curiosity.

"Hey! When did you arrive?" Salar asked Jibreel, placing his phone on the side table.

"Just a little while ago," Jibreel replied. Now both Salar and jibreel were standing face to face.

Salar glanced at jibreel's face for a moment, then asked, "What's up? Is there something you wanted to say?"

"Yes, I need to talk to you about something," Jibreel responded.

"Sure, go ahead!"

"After marriage, I want to permanently shift to Pakistan," Jibreel's statement made Salar squint his eyes.

"I'm sure Ayesha would never have said such a thing to you," He was Salar Sikandar, whose assumptions never turn out to be wrong.

Jibreel chuckled, lowering his head, then lifted it to find Salar smiling back at him.

"Correct!!"

"Alright, go ahead and shift, but is there a specific reason for this? I mean, you're doing well in your current job," Salar asked.

"Yes, Baba, I want to contribute my abilities, time, and energy to my country, to do something meaningful for it,"

Salar felt a swell of pride in his upbringing.

"Alright, as you wish," Jibreel nodded slightly.

"But where will you stay there?"

There was only one house in Pakistan, and that belongs to Humain; it was the same house where once upon a time Sikandar Usman used to live with his children. And after his death, Humain had bought that house. It was Humain's house, not Salar's, and  he would prefer to live in a rented flat instead of his brother's house. And Salar knew this very well, so he asked this question.

"I have plans to buy a house, but for now, I will rent a flat," Salar had now received answers to all his questions.

"I see," Salar said, taking a deep breath.

"Can I go now?" Jibreel asked Salar for permission.

"Yes, go," Salar smiled and said.

Jibreel also replied with a smile, then turned back towards the door to leave. After walking a few steps, Salar called him from behind. He turned his neck to see Salar standing there.

"Yes, Baba!" Jibreel responded to Salar's call.

"I am proud of you."

There was a proud smile on Salar's face. Salar's words brought a smile to Jibreel's face.

"Thank you," Jibreel said, nodding with a smiling face, then began to step outward again.

*********

Gramercy Park Hotel, located in New York City, is renowned for its splendid and artistic ambiance, which makes it a popular venue for weddings. There was a buzz of excitement everywhere. The wedding of Jibril Sikander was at its peak at the Gramercy Park Hotel.

It was an atmosphere fit for a prince's wedding. The wedding function was only today because it wasn't Pakistan that the whole neighborhood was aware of a month before the wedding.

The wedding ceremony took place on the 18th floor of the Gramercy Park Hotel, with seating arrangements made for 120 people. The terrace of Gramercy presented an enchanting view, showcasing the skyline of Manhattan's iconic skyline and serves as a garden oasis from the busy Streets of New York city. The event space was open and airy, complemented by a rooftop that was exemplary in its ability to encapsulate the season's splendor. Lush exterior gardens encircled the rooftop, creating a verdant sanctuary.

The special decoration here combined modern art with a historical sense, providing a grand traditional backdrop perfect for weddings. The venue was small but splendid.

(Ease your imagination with these images)

Sikandar family had stayed at Gramercy the previous day so they could oversee all the arrangements themselves. Ayesha was also at Gramercy at that time, getting ready in the inner salon of Gramercy's terrace. Wearing a maroon maxi and a golden hijab, she looked like a Pakistani bride even in America. Much had changed in her life, from people to things. She had started wearing the hijab again. She was now close to those things from which she had run away once upon a time.

The helper lady was draping the maroon dupatta with the maxi over her golden hijab.

"Looking so pretty," the helper lady smiled and said to Ayesha.

In response, Ayesha smiled back.

Now, the lady placed the left end of the dupatta over her left shoulder.

"Your man is so lucky."

She was now standing in front of Ayesha, setting her dupatta in place. Ayesha fell silent at the words spoken by the helper lady. It wasn't the sentence itself that silenced her, but the phrase "Your man" that came out of the helper lady's mouth. Now her dupatta was completely set.

"Done."

She said to Ayesha with a smiling face. She turned her eyes towards the dressing table in front of her. A different spark was felt on her face from the hijab. She touched the Tikka on her forehead with her right hand, and began to assess herself from top to bottom.

Her life had become as beautiful as this maroon maxi. She had come a long way.

*********

Jibreel looked up and.......

What he felt at that moment??? he couldn't quite grasp himself. Everything seemed to pause. It felt like the time had stopped. Was his heart racing faster, or had it stopped beating altogether? He was unable to understand.

Chairs were arranged on both sides of the hall, leaving a clear path in the middle where Ayesha was walking. She was taking small steps towards him. Her eyes was stick to ground.

Jibreel stood at the edge of the stage. Even after trying, he couldn't take his eyes off.

"Baba!!! Check out Jibreel's gaze. See how intensely he's staring," Humain whispered near Salar.

"Humain!" Salar exclaimed, glaring at him.

"Sorry," he muttered, his smile fading as he stepped back.

For a while, the neurons of the neurosurgeon standing there had stopped working. Jabril Sikander was witnessing the most beautiful sight of his life.

                                                                        ﴿فَبِأَيِّ آلَاءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ﴾
[ الرحمن: 47]
  "Then, which of the favours of  your Lord will you deny?"

Every blessing was with him: home, money, relationships, people, and today, an increase had come in these blessings.

Ayesha was now standing near the stage, facing Jibreel. And at that moment, Ayesha looked up and saw Jibreel for the first time in this whole duration. Her  heart was beating so strongly that it seemed like it would step outside any moment.

Jibreel stood on the stage and extended his hand forward. There were many people present there, but both of them were unaware.

Ayesha first saw his hand moving towards herself, then the person who was extending the hand. With a distinct feeling, she was watching him.

Ayesha placed her left hand in his. Jibreel guided her onto the stage by holding her hand.

Allah had placed Ayesha's hand in Jibreel's, after which she no longer needed to hold anyone else's hand.

********

"Listen, Imama!" Imama was engaged in conversation with a guest at the wedding when Salar caught her attention. Imamah turned her head and looked at Salar.

"Excuse me," Imama said to the person she was talking to, excusing herself and joining Salar.

"What??" They stood away from the other guests, a little distance apart. Salar's back was towards the railing The railing, adorned with white roses. From the terrace of Gramercy, a very captivating view could be seen that would enchant anyone's heart.

Salar took out a brown coloured envelope from his pant's pocket. In confusion, both of Imama's eyebrows furrowed together. With a perplexed expression, she looked at the brown-colored envelope.

Now, Salar was unwrapping that envelope. It was tied with a red ribbon

Salar unwrapped the ribbon from the envelope. After opening the envelope,  Imama's eyes goes wide in astonishment, then gleaming with joy. With an uncertain face , she lifted her gaze to look at Salar, who was smiling back at her.

There were two flower Garlands (gajrey)  inside envelope , made from red roses, perfectly fresh. The subtle fragrance of Garlands (gajrey) permeated Imama's senses.

But the question was, Garlands (gajrey) here in America?

"Where did you find these, Salar?" Imama picked up a garland (gajra) and examined it.

"I found them after a lot of searching," Salar replied. Imama now held one garland (gajra) close to her nose and took a deep breath to smell its fragrance.

"Especially driven two hours just for these Garlands (gajrey) " Salar took the garland (gajra) from Imama's hand and picked up another Garland (gajra) from the envelope.

He throw that brown paper in a nearby dustbin.

Salar took Imama's hand and placed a Garland (gajra) in it. Throughout this moment, Imama's gaze remained fixed on Salar. She was looking at Salar with a sense of something in her eyes.

Now Salar took Imama's other hand and began placing another Garland (gajra) in it.

Both of her hands adorned with red-coloured Garlands (Gajrey). Salar kept looking at Imama's hands for a while, then, in respect, he kissed both of her hands

"I'm lucky to have a partner like you," he said, looking into Imama's eyes. And his eyes had already conveyed a lot to Imama. Eyes often speak what words cannot.

********

"And soon will your Lord give you so that you will be pleased."
(93:5)

Don't copy or translate. If you didn't like it then don't read but plz don't spread negativity. My humble request to all.

Plz don't be a silent reader, do vote and share your thoughts in comment section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 600 7
Monu bro ke paas SidG hamesha tha, hain aur......... Kya wo hamesha rahega? A ZDMN FS(5 chapter book) BASED ON THE FRIENDSHIP OF SID AND MONAMI Monu...
669K 47.1K 56
| ZAEEF BOOK I | -UNEDITED- "So destiny huh" he said and I looked away. Destiny. "It was all Allah's plan. Guess my prayers got answered" he said...
274K 11.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
381K 15.9K 32
Β« Sequel of RΓšαΊžΓ…RÚ - Í$HΒΆ Β» Β«Stand Alone BookΒ» ~ ZÁΒ₯Β₯ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ ÁΒ₯€DÁ ~ "The wor...