Stuck with you (Black Butler...

By anime-hell

Lillian is a young teenage girl, who was simply walking the streets of New York. Her life seemed normal, that... More

Chapter One- Holy Turtles
Chapter two- Wakey Wakey
Chapter three- Damn you kitten lover
Chapter four- Red head
Chapter five- Water!
Chapter six- You hopeless moron
Chapter seven-The thunder
Chapter eight- Her necklace
Chapter nine- Wee loopy
Chapter ten- Blondie, Bipolar, And Booty shorts
Chapter eleven- Singing
Chapter twelve-Escape
Chapter fourteen- Cheesy Cracker
Chapter fifteen- New friend
Chapter 16- Overprotective
Chapter 17-The Prank
Chapter 18-My little white flower
Chapter 19- This'll be fun
Chapter 20- I'm hungry
Chapter twenty one-Let the games begin
Chapter twenty two-The Undertakers
Chapter twenty three- EXPLAIN YOSELF
Chapter twenty four- Food Fight
Chapter twenty five-Scaring them with music
Chapter twenty six-Since when am I mushy?
Chapter twenty seven- What it was for
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Chapter Twenty Eight- Canceled Plans

Chapter thirteen-Redhead

20 1 0
By anime-hell

Hi! So, I liked the writing style I used in last chapter. I don't know, It just seemed more fun and interesting? I think I'm going to use that writing style from now on. Enjoy ^~^ 

~~~

~~~Lillian's pov~~~

   God damn! It was starting to get to cold out. Maybe one of those dresses would have been nice...NO! What am I thinking!? Those things are terrible. 

   I kept walking along the path in the woods, and eventually my legs began getting really tired. I sat down under a tree, and closed my eyes, some of my hair flowing over my face. 

   A blanket or my sweatshirt would be nice right now...

~~~Ciel's pov~~~

   I don't know how long me and Alois were arguing, but I was starting to grow tired of it.

   "NO! Me and Lillian are leaving." I scanned the room for her, only to see she was gone. "Lillian?" 

   "Where is she?" 

   I face palmed. Alois really knows how to get to you sometimes. I ran back to Sebastian.

   "Sebastian, Lillian is missing. We need to find her. Now."

   "Yes, my lord." He bowed, picked me up, and we left.

~~~Lillian's pov~~~

   "Where could my sweet Bassy BE!?"

   HOLY MOTHER OF TURTLE SPITTING POP-TARTS. NO WAY. UH-UH. THIS COULDN'T BE REAL. I opened my eyes and and a little ways in front of me stood the red headed Grell Sutcliff. 

   "GREEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL BBBAAAAAEEEEEEE!" I let out a shriek. No. It was not a fangirl shriek. I don't do that shit. Ok, maybe I do. Whatever, you can't blame me! Look who was in front of me! And then before I knew it, I had my arms wrapped around him. 

   "Oh my! What a sweet darling you are! But I do have to find my sweet bassy, so if you don't mind." He started walking away. QUICK! THINK! 

   "Wait! I can help you find Sebastian! I mean, I live with the kitten lover." He stopped. I instantly knew I had him, and I couldn't help but smirk.

   "YOU LIVE WITH BASSY!?" He ran up and hugged me.

   "Uhh...Can't...breath..." He let go and I sucked in as much air as possible. Damn this guy knew how to give a hug.

   "Alright! Follow me!" I had no idea where I was going, but I guess I was going to just follow the trail I came on. I started singing, and I'm pretty sure it was confusing the hell out of Grell. Ehh. Whatever. "WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE SEBBY. THE WONDERFUL SEBBY-CHAN." I'm sure it was ovbious that I was making Grell march with me. 

~~~Ciel's pov~~~

   "Bloody hell, where is she!?" 

   "Excuse me master, but do you hear singing?" I stopped and listened closely. The butler was right. It was faint, but I heard it.

   "Go towards the singing." 

   "Yes, my lord." It took us a minute to find her, but the singing was getting louder and louder. That's when she came into view. I was more than happy until I seen Grell behind her.

   "WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE SEBBY. THE WONDERFUL SEBBY-CHAN." She stopped and looked up. 

   "It's Sebby-Chan!" She ran over to us, only Grell ran up faster, tackling my butler.

   "Oh, BASSY! My sweet Bassy!" Sebastian pushed him off of him, and dusted himself off. I looked at Lillian and glared.

   "Why would you bring him!?"

   "Because is Grell is bae."

   "That is not a answer."

   "Of course it's a answer!" She tapped my nose and smiled. I looked over at Grell, who was clinging to Sebastian's arm in delight.

   "Fine. Why did you run off?" That was when she shot me a glare that probably could have killed me if I wasn't careful.

   "Because you were being a dick."

   "I wa-" She cut me off.

   "Your argument is invalid." With that, she grabbed Grell's ear and hopped in the carriage with him. Damn that girl. She had a way of making everything her way. 

~~~Le time skip~~~

~~~Lillian's point of view~~~

   Damn. Even with Grell here, I was bored. I started shuffling through my mind thinking of songs to sing. Then I thought of one that always reminded me of the third season of Black Butler, ya know. Before I actaully started living it.

Hey Girl.

Open your walls.

Play with your dolls.

We'll be a perfect family.

When you walk away, it's when we really play.

You don't hear me when I say, mom, please wake up. 

Dads with a slut. 

And your son is smokin cannabis.

No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens

Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen. 

Places, Places, Get in your places. Throw on your dress, and put on your doll faces.

Everyone thinks that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, Picture, Smile for the picture. Pose with your brother won't you be a good sister?

Everyone thinks that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtains. 

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E   I see things that nobody else sees.

Hey girl, look at my mom. She's got it going on. Ha!

You're blinded by her jewelry.

When you turn your'e back, she pulls out a flask.

And forgets his infidelity.

Uh-Oh, she's coming to the attic, plastic.

Go back to being plastic.

No one ever listens, this wall paper glistens, one day they'll see what goes down in the kitchen.

Places, places, get in your places. Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.

Everyone thinks that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtains.

Picture, Picture, smile for the picture. Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?

Everyone thinks that were perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E   I see things that nobody else sees. 

Hey girl. 

Hey girl Open your walls, play with your dolls.

We'll be a perfect family.

Places, Places, get in your places. Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.

Everyone thinks that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtains. 

Picture, Picture, smile for the picture. Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?

Everyone thinks that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtains.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E   I see things that nobody else sees.

   "You're voice is lovely." I turned around, and Ciel, Sebby-Chan, and Grell were all walking in my room.

    "Thank you Grell." I gave him a smile. 

   "What song were you singing?" Sebby-Chan has to ask questions.

   "Err...None of you would know it."

   "Lillian, Grell will be leaving."

  "What!? Why!?"

   "Because he is causing trouble, and it is getting late. Now say goodbye." I ran up to Grell and gave him a hug.

   "Can we atleast walk him out?"

   "Lillian, it's raining."

   "As long as there's so thunder or lighting, everything is fine!"

   "No." I walked up to him, and got really close to his face. It's cute how he thinks he can win.

   "But please." He looked at me for a minute, then gave in.

   "Fine. But it needs to be quick."

   "Yes!" I threw my arms up in the air and jumped on Kitten lovers back. "To Narnia!" I pointed forward, but we didn't move. I tried kicking my legs a little. Still nothing. "Well fuck you too Sebby-Chan." We walked out the door, and Emo Pirate wasn't lying. It was pouring. Maybe I could have some fun with this...

   "Well. Until next time Bassy." He then walked over and gave me a hug. "Until next time my cute little rose!" He then jumped away. Damn. Wish I could jump like that. Anyways, back to my idea. 

   "Now let's get back inside before someone catches a cold." 

   "Master. She is no longer standing there." Kitten lover was right, and Emo Pirate was pissed. Oh well. Who doesn't like playing in the rain?

   "If you want me inside, your'e gonna have to come get me!"

   "Just get back up here!"

   "But CiiiIIIIeeEEEELLLllll!" He grunted and started chasing me. I guess he forgot that he had a demon butler who could get me for him. 

   I must have been lost in thoughts or something because Ciel yelled my name, but it was to late. I had fallen into a mud puddle. Now unlike most people, I thought it was actually funny. Emp Pirate came running up and held his hand out.

   "Are you alright?" A smirk appeared on my face, and I pulled him in. 

   "I am now." I started laughing uncontrollably while he began yelling. It was really just a bunch of nonsense. I wasn't paying attention to most of it, but still. Damn that kid new how to run his mouth about shit. I did what had to be done to get him to shut up. I pressed my lips against his and then stood up, walking away leaving him there. 

~~~Ciel's pov~~~

   I sat there for a moment blushing. Why did she? I guess it didn't matter.I stood up, and walked into the manor to see Lillian laying on the ground, covered in mud, sleeping. I let out a sigh. She really is something. I fetched Mey-Rin and carried her up the stairs.

   "Please change her into night clothes." 

   "Yes, master" Moments later, Mey- Rin came out of the bathroom with Lillian's dirty clothes in hand.

   "She is changed." She then left the room, and I went and got Lillian and out her in her bed. She still had mud in her hair, but she can have a bath in the morning.

   "Good night Lillian." 

~~~

OK! So, first let me say that I'm sorry this chapter is boring besides Grell comes in. Because, who doesn't love Grell?

Sebastian- *raises hand*

Me- *throws potato*

Anyways, I'm also sorry if the format of this chapter seems different? Every other chapter I've used my phone to write and this time I'm using my laptop so. 

Lastly, the song Lillian sang is called Dollhouse and when she said it reminded her of the third season of Black Butler, that's because it reminds me of it XD. Like...A LOT. Then I was looking at AMVs one day and found one with that song and Black Butler and was like...ERMEHGAWD. So yea, Its up top if you wanna watch it, but it would probably make more sense if you watched the third season all the way through. Oh, and if you read all this, I love you XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 6.3K 59
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
275K 41.1K 106
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
173K 6.3K 29
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
97.2K 2.5K 36
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...