BORUSARA - Oneshots xx

By _B1ueii_

Hi, this book is basically a compilation of different Borusara one-shots that I personally love that I've dec... More

A/N
Truth or Dare?
Vulnerability
I Missed You PT.2
Only Friends - PT I
In that Moment
Are you afraid of me?
You've told your parents?
(Accidental) Love confession
Echoes of The Past
Hold on to me
Lovers
She does not feel the same
It's a Promise
Bonding over Bridgeton PT.1
Bonding Over Bridgeton PT.2
Bonding Over Bridgeton PT.3
Bonding Over Bridgeton PT.4
Bonding Over Bridgerton PT.5
Bonding Over Bridgerton PT.6
Coffee Date?!
No Regrets
Death By Cuddles
Perfect Balance
A Text Away
Love Sickness (Mutuality)
Agression
Smile For Me
Dango
Sickie
Wish Come True
Sucking Poison
The Line
Cloak or Jacket?
They Can't Hurt You Anymore
Drabble
Travelling
Habits
Cuddle weather
House warming
Only You
Keeper
Swirls
Communication is key
Small Gestures
I'll Be Back
Thinking of You
Keep You Warm
A Place To Stay
Pull It Together
Rest And cuddles
Only Friends - PT II
Emergency kit
You're Still The Same
You Sure You're Okay?
When Things Were Simple
Her Way To Say I Love You
Game Night
Two Blue Vortex Oneshots - CHAPTER 1: Looking Glass
Two Blue Vortex oneshots - CHAPTER 2: You've Changed
Two Blue Vortex oneshots- CHAPTER 3: A village subjugated
Two Blue Vortex oneshots- CHAPTER 4: A bond so precious
I missed you Pt.1
Dawn
Lady Hokage's Approval
Boob Talk
Hitman
Happy wife, Happy Life
I WILL Marry You!
How Much Do You Like Me?
Living Space
A Night in His Mind
Sharp Words
Ghosts
Punishment
Desires
Punishment pt.2
Screaming Your Name
Distraction
Being Cute
Autocorrect Is Lethal
Girl Like Her
Pink is Cute
Holding You

Good With Kids

132 5 0
By _B1ueii_

"Wow. I can't believe it. Boruto's that good with kids?" Chocho tilted her head, her amber eyes brightened with amazement.

"Yes, I am surprised as well. I always saw Boruto-kun as someone brash and reckless." Sumire supplied from her side, hands clasped together.

The object of their observation was oblivious to their thoughts, surrounded by a horde of kids tugging at his pants and everywhere they could grab on. Any normal boy of their age would be annoyed but here Boruto was, smiling and laughing along the kids, eager to listen to their stories and eager to teach them ninjutsu.

The reason behind Boruto being surrounded by kids was the Annual Ninja Fair that was organised by Shinobi alliance every year to interest young children in Shinobis and their life style as well as their importance. The venue could be any of the hidden villages. This time it was Konoha's turn.

Chocho was laughing at the scene of Boruto trying to deal with a tantrum throwing child when Sumire pointed at something. Their line of sight ended up on Sarada.

Their friend had a beautiful smile on her face as she looked over Boruto and the kids surrounding him.

Chiocho smirked. "Class rep! Let's have some fun, shall we?"

Sarada was shaking her head fondly when Boruto picked the crying kid up and placed him up on his shoulders.

"Sarada!" a shout of familiar voice brought her out of her stupor.

"Chocho, class rep? What's the matter? Do you need more volunteers on your stall? I have a few-"

"No, we were just wondering, why is Boruto this good with kids?"

Sarada raised her brows, she could not understand why people thought that she had a doctorate degree for the topic – 'Boruto: his likes, dislikes, feelings and behaviours'. But, she knew an answer to this one so she entertained them.

"Isn't it obvious? He has a little sister at home. He might behave like a punk normally but when it comes to his sister and other people in general, he actually becomes quite responsible. He's always been like this." She takes a glance at him and moves forward to deal with some other stuff.

It is then when Chocho says something loud enough for her to listen, "I'm relieved class-rep. Sarada's future children will have a good father in him."

...

"Boruto-nii?" He hears the child sitting on his shoulders speak up.

"Yes?"

"Why is your girlfriend so mad at her friends that she's chasing them?" the child asks innocently.

Boruto turns towards Sarada instinctively, that is only when he realises-

Suddenly, a loud scream of "SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" scares away all the children in the area.

___________________________________

(@darkprincess888 on fanfiction.net)

Disclaimer : Naruto and Boruto : Naruto Next Generations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 13K 110
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
327K 14.2K 131
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
82.5K 2K 18
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...