Trust of Love (Graylu Fanfic)

By Lucy_Heartifilia25

Lucy Heartfilia the princess of Magnolia, ready to be married to the prince of Fiore, Natsu Dragneel. Her par... More

Chapter of Matter
Now or Never
Cana
Tenroujima Island
Kiss
Opposite of Choosing (After Kiss Part)
Meet: Erza Scarlet
"...a woman like me won't ever like by a Gray Fullbuster." - Lucy
Meet: Sting Eucliffe
Signal

Let's be Friends - Gray

579 49 9
By Lucy_Heartifilia25

Lucy's wearing denim color blouse and black skirt also a pair of brown long boots. She made her hair into ponytail. However, Gray suddenly go outside, Cana followed her to ask a question.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Cana whispered. She knows Gray's plan from the start she saw how mad Gray was when his father died. Gray faced to Cana with a serious face then he replied in a low volume of his voice, "This is the start..." she snubbed Gray and gets back inside.

"Hi Princess, so please you may sit," Cana offered in ladylike. Lucy sit down on the brown old fashioned couch, Cana noticed how decent and ignorant Lucy to other things. "Princess, why are you looking around?" Cana asked while preparing a cheese and bread for Lucy in the kitchen. She replies, "I don't really know hahaha," suddenly someone knocked on Cana and Gray's house. Cana panicked, "Princess, um-um- please go upstairs hurry up," Lucy just followed what she said.

Cana opened it, "Yes?" she asked. It's just Juvia Lockser Gray's girlfriend for almost a year. "Here, give this to Gray-sama!" Juvia said while handing her a basket of French breads. "Oh thanks," Cana said. Actually, she hates Juvia for no reason she just hate her.

"May I go in?" Juvia asked decently. Cana looked flustered when she let Juvia in. As she got inside, Juvia noticed a beautiful dress on the laying on the couch, "Who's clothes is this? Look how expensive this was, Oh Gray will proposed to me? We're going to get married?" Juvia said. She suddenly heard footsteps upstairs, "Who's upstairs?" Juvia asked curiously. She takes a look but Cana's trying to stop her. "I want to see," Juvia stubbornly said.

"Princess..." Juvia muttered while her eyes were widen when she saw Lucy sitting down on Gray's bed. Lucy waved her right hand with a smile. Juvia bowed on her front as a sign of 'worship to the royal family' "Princess, what are you doing here and why are you that type of villagers clothes it doesn't fit on you I have dress that you can wear," Juvia offered. Cana abruptly got mad because it's like she's insulting the way Cana dressed herself. Lucy refused to Juvia's offer she said, "Sorry but I think I'm more comfortable with these types of clothes but anyway thank you,"

Gray suddenly smacked the door and take Lucy hurriedly; Cana asked quickly, "What's going on?" Gray shouted, "The guards are coming!" Juvia was about to ask also but they suddenly ride on the horse.

*Lucy Povs*

I don't know where Gray took me but it looks like an abandon castle that got burned a long time ago. "Do you like here?" Gray abruptly asked with a serious face. He looked really bored right now because the way he asked wasn't like the earlier. I replied with a smile, "Sort of," he gets up and walked up to me.

At first, I thought his going to do something to me but I was wrong. He put a knife holder around my waist, "You need this," he said after done putting around it. I smiled to him but he ignored my smile, I'm not used to people like that so I suddenly feel sad. Earlier when he saved me, Gray wasn't like that to me why is he acting like a stupid in front of me. I can't understand his attitude. I walked outside to take some fresh air. I thought someone's going to be nice to me but I'm wrong. My mother was right no one will ever accept me for who I am because I'm stupid and stubborn.

"I will never be happy... I'm so useless..." I muttered sadly. The rain started to pour to so I get back inside. There's Gray sitting on the old couch when I entered back inside, he stared to me in a very strange way I pouted as I turn around. Being ignored by someone you thought your savior was one of the worst feelings in the world. I was about to leave again but someone unexpectedly slammed the door. "Gray, you're here!" a long haired boy shouted. As he turned his head to the side, "Princess Lucy..." he muttered in shocked reaction. Gray walked up to him and held him outside this dirty abandon castle. Many thoughts about him go through my mind again, I feel like outside world is worse than inside the palace. Both are hells there's no safe place anywhere here. In the storage room of the abandon castle, there's an old piano covering with white long sheet on it. I took it off so I can play the piano, to express my stupid feelings I can't let it out.
__________________________________________________________________________________

*Gray Povs*

She looked disappointed to me when I ignored her. Well that's better at least she feels what I felt when her parents ignore me when I'm begging for their help a long time ago. Such a stupid spoiled brat...

"Are you really going to continue your plan? She didn't know anything about that Gray!" Rogue my friend, said; trying to prove to me I don't have a conscience.

"No mercy Rogue, that's what I'm telling you from the start," I said with a serious face while facing to him. He was about to speak again to stop me but I shut him off by pointing him my very sharp knife. "I told you already, no mercy..." I uttered exasperatedly. He nodded his head as his sweat dropping from his face. I went back inside the castle to check where Lucy was. As I step inside and closed the door I suddenly heard a soft piano sound coming from the storage room. "This must be Lucy..." I muttered. I take a glimpse as I opened the door a little bit and slowly.

She turn her head sideways and caught me looking she stopped playing, "Gray you're here," she said as she put back the white sheet on the piano. To pretend I like what she did I smiled to her. "You did great It sounds very soft to my ears," I said with a clap.
___________________________________________________________________________________

*Lucy Povs*

What happened to this guy? He just ignored me about an hour ago. Maybe he wasn't really a snobber at all. My thoughts to him were just exaggerated I'm so stupid for thinking and judging about his personality. I smiled back as a sign of 'thank you' no words can explain with just a simple smile.

"Let's be friends Princess," he cheerfully requested to me. My eyes opened as wide as the scissor the feeling that I have when he offered that was unexplainable. I burst into tears for no reason "Why are you crying Princess? Did I say something?" he panicked. I abruptly hugged him for what he did. "Princess you know what, you're making me nervous!" he said with a grin. I smiled to him even though my tears were falling.

"Yes... we can be friends ^_^," I said. He stopped grinning when he saw me crying both of his thumbs wipe my tears, "Don't cry okay? We're friends now okay? I'll never leave you," he said as he touched my face gently.

On the following day, Gray and I went back to the village. There's the girl with a blue locks hair, hugging Gray. That must be his girlfriend, then Cana walked up to me, "So how's your night with him?" She asked teasingly.

"Huh, hahaha nothing happens between us okay?" I said while laughing.

Gray and his girlfriend looked so happy. The way Gray put around his arms around her was like... I don't know how to explain but they looked so sweet to each other.

Cana suddenly sit next to me and teased me again, "Princess, why are you staring at them? You jealous?" I rolled my eyes with a grin. She bumped her shoulder to mine again so I fell down on the ground. "Sorry Princess!" she panicked while helping me to get up. There's Gray coming towards me when I fell down, "You okay?" he asked after Cana done helping me to stand up again. I nodded my head, "thanks.. I-"I got cut off speaking by his girlfriend.

"Gray, let's go?" she told to him with a smile. "Oh, what did I tell you? Tomorrow okay?" he replies. Gray grabbed left hand then said, "Let's go Lucy!" I have no idea where are we going today, but when Gray's holding my hand while we're walking on the way out of the secret hidden door of the village, I noticed Juvia's face expression she looked jealous. Well, Of course she'll be jealous but if that's the case I have to talk to Gray.

Gray brought me to a river near the bridge on the way out of the Magnolia Village. The sky turns to dark as black and stars unexpectedly showed up.

"Hey want to sit down next to me?" Gray offered as he sat down on the green grass. I smiled and then sit next to him. We looked up to sky to count the stars. He suddenly stopped counting and looked down, "Can you tell me why you ran away to your parents?" he said as he lay down himself on the grass. I don't know if I'm going to answer his question or not. It's too personal to me but his curious so should I tell him? There's a saying that Friends are you problem solver. Maybe he can take out this huge complicated thing on my mind if I tell him.

"My mother and father sold me to the Prince of Fiore, Natsu. He was the guy I with about two days ago. Yesterday when I woke up I thought Natsu will take me to the village again but I was wrong but you know what I don't want to talk about this... well since I was a kid my parents always forced me to do stuffs I did not want to do," sadly said I. When I head up, I caught Gray biting his lips. "Ar-are you even listening?" I asked as I turn back to where I was looking.

____________________________________________________________________________________

[N:]

Gray dragged Lucy on the water to screamed, "HERE! GO SAY WHACHA WANT TO SAY" he shouted madly. Lucy didn't want to do it but Gray forced her he said they'll never leave here if she didn't scream her rancour to this world. "I HATE YOU MOTHER AND FATHER!" Lucy shouted. Gray shouted once again, "LET IT OUT! Do IT LIKE THIS! I HATE EVERYTHING!" she looked up to him with an unexpectedly smiled appearing. "I HATE THIS WORLD! I HATE IT!" Lucy screamed like she's really mad. The rain pours when Lucy and Gray stopped screaming and shouting. "Hah! It rains..." Lucy said as she closed her eyes to feel the rain that's touching her head and body.
____________________________________________________________________________________

*Gray Povs*

I turned my head on the side to see what's Lucy's doing. Once again, I saw her feeling every drop of the rain to her with a smile showing to her face. I never have seen a girl like her she's new to the outside world. She looked up to me then grin, "Thank you..." she muttered, seeing her tears started to pour as the rain was. I don't know what I did but I unexpectedly grabbed her by my arms I lay her head on my chest, "You're welcome..." I said.

I can't explain what I feel today....

Remember Gray? No mercy...

No mercy....

We went to the village to change our clothes again. In an unexpected moment, the guards from the Heartfilia Palace were there, searching and going inside into each house. There's also the guy with a salmon with slightly pink spiky hair guy that with Lucy about two days ago. Lucy hides behind my back, "Don't ever show me up to them..." I quickly find a way to escape.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
169K 5K 44
Natsu Dragneel , air to the throne of Magnolia , but what happens when his parents want him to get married to a princess he dosent love nor like ?, N...
1.3K 29 14
Lucy Heartfilia is the princess of popularity. She is the most popular girl in Fairy Tail High, she is also the sexiest/hottest girl there, making it...
40.9K 1K 43
After getting out of a toxic relationship, Lucy Heartfilia goes home to Magnolia to escape California and memories of her old boyfriend. Is it a coi...