Random Imagines (GxG)

By Talgan

GxG oneshots/imagines Characters/Celebrities Mix of second and third pov chapters Requests are welcome eithe... More

Birthday
Truth or Dare|Lena Luthor
Shirt|Lena Luthor
Stress Relief|Hailee Steinfeld*
Betrayed|Lena Luthor
Betrayed | Lena Luthor|Part 2
Betrayed |Lena Luthor | Part 3
Betrayed|Part 4
The End|Natasha Romanoff*
Forbidden|Lena Luthor
Forbidden|Lena Luthor|part 2*
Forbidden|Lena Luthor|part 3
Throuple|Natasha Romanoff|Wanda Maximoff*
We meet again|Villanelle
Enemy|Wanda Maximoff*
Thank you baby|Hermione Granger
Punishment|Kate bishop*
Stranger|Alex Danvers
Forgotten|Lena Luthor
Forgotten|Lena Luthor|Part 2
Home|Alex Danvers
Artist|Lena Luthor*
New Girl|Jenna Ortega
New Girl| Jenna Ortega | part 2
Silence|Lena Luthor
Sorry|Alex Danvers
Best friend | Cat Grant
Sike|Kara Danvers
Lady|Florence Pugh
High school|Katie McGrath
High school|Katie McGrath|Part 2*
High school|Katie McGrath|Part 3
Watch it | Hermione Granger
You're okay| Vada Cavell
Party|AJ Campos
Royalty|Katie McGrath
I'm done|Hailee Steinfeld
I'm done|Hailee Steinfeld|Part 2
I'm done|Hailee Steinfeld|Part 3
I'm done|Hailee Steinfeld|Part 4
One night stand|Alex Danvers*
Cheater|Hailee Steinfeld*
Twins|Florence Pugh
Drivers license|Eleven
Addiction|Kate Bishop
Addiction|Kate Bishop|Part 2
Red Carpet|Reneé Rapp*
Rehearsal|Jodie Comer*
Mommy|Elizabeth Olsen*
Reunion|Kate Bishop
Reunion|Kate Bishop|Part 2
Reunion|Kate Bishop|Part 3
The Affair|Gracie Abrams
Crush|Elizabeth Olsen|Scarlett Johansson*
Home alone|Maria Hill*
Please|Florence Pugh|Hailee Steinfeld*
VMAs|Gracie Abrams*
V Card|Angelina Jolie*
Bodyguard|Angelina Jolie|Scarlett Johansson*
VMAs|Gracie Abrams|Part 2*
New Beginning or the End|Hailee Steinfeld
New Beginning or the End|Hailee Steinfeld|Part 2*
You're Mine|Gracie Abrams*
Plus One|Gracie Abrams*
Our Little Secret|Ariana Grande*

Crush|Elizabeth Olsen|Scarlett Johansson*

1.2K 20 1
By Talgan

Requested.
Reader and Elizabeth G!P

---

You were hanging out with Elizabeth and Scarlett at your house. You met them on a movie set and quickly became friends with them.

Even after filming wrapped up, you kept in contact with them and started hanging out together a lot.

You developed a small crush for both of them quickly after first meeting them, but you were never going to tell them that.

The two girls had just arrived and you all made your way to your living room, taking a few minutes to catch up.

You sat on the sofa and then Scarlett and Elizabeth sat on either side of you. You felt a little flush as they seemed to sit closer than they usually did.

"So, Y/n, how's everything going? It feels like we haven't seen you as much lately." Scarlett asks, a hint of a smirk in her tone.

"Oh you know, just keeping busy with work. The usual." You reply, picking at your fingers to distract yourself. This whole interaction seemed odd and you were becoming nervous.

"Hmm. Well you see, a little birdly told us something about you... and a little crush, perhaps. Would that have anything to do with it?" Elizabeth said with a raised eyebrow from your other side. You didn't even know which way to look.

"A crush? Yeah no." You said lying through your teeth. "That's interesting." Elizabeth said thoughtfully. 

"Y/n, you know you can tell us anything, we're friends, right?" Scarlett hums in a teasing tone.

At this point, you knew that they knew. That's the only plausible explanation for these weird questions and the abnormal way they were speaking.

"Fucking Evans." You muttered under your breath, but they were able to hear you. Note to self: don't get drunk around Chris fucking Evans and confess that you're crushing on your friends.

"So it's true, you have a little crush?" Elizabeth teased. "I didn't say that." You defend. "You don't have to. We can see it on your face." Elizabeth added.

"Who is it?" Scarlett asked, leaning in even closer, if that was even possible. Chris already told them that it was both of them, but what was the fun in that? They wanted you to say it, confirm it.

"Stop pretending, I know that Chris blabbed and now you two came here to torment me about it." You said, standing up.

Elizabeth pulled you back down to the sofa, "Say it." She husked in your ear. Butterflies invaded your stomach, her closeness, her breath on your skin.

"Fine. I have a crush on you, both of you." You say as you look between them.

"See that wasn't so hard now, was it?" Scarlett teases. "It was. Y'all happy now?" You say, with a neutral expression because frankly you didn't know what the fuck to feel right now.

"Yes." They both said in unison. "Because it just so happens that we also have a crush on you." Elizabeth says teasingly.

"Wait, what?" You asked, your eyes widening in shock. "You heard me." Elizabeth quipped.

You turned to her, a slightly bewildered look on your face. You didn't even have time to take in her expression to see if she's messing with you as she pressed her lips to yours.

Your cheeks turned a deep crimson as you kissed back in disbelief. Her lips were so soft you could kiss them all day.

Once Elizabeth pulled away another pair of lips connected with yours before you even had time to process the situation. 

You felt a hand roam up and down your thigh as you kissed Scarlett. You let out a small gasp as the hand brushed over your semi hard dick, causing you to pull away.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" Elizabeth asked yet it sounded more like a command, a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

You nodded slightly, unable to form the words out loud. Elizabeth grabbed your hand and pulled you up from the sofa leading you to your bedroom as Scarlett followed behind.

They shared a small smirk as Elizabeth held the door open for you and Scarlett, who connected her lips to yours as Elizabeth closed the door.

Once she did that, she approached Scarlett and pulled up by the hem of her shirt to remove it, causing Scarlett to pull away from you to let the shirt go over her head.

You trailed kisses down her neck and greedily kissed the tops of her breasts, exposed from the bra.

A soft moan escaped Scarletts lips, which was quickly muffled my Elizabeth's mouth on hers.

You moved aside giving them more space, causing Elizabeth to pull her in closer. You noticed the bulge in Elizabeth pants and you couldn't help yourself as you gripped her hips.

You untied the strings of her sweatpants and slowly pulled them to her knees, followed by her boxers.

You stroked her hardened dick with your hand slowly, receiving a small gasp. "Fuck, Y/n," Elizabeth moaned as you continued.

You sat her onto the bed with a soft push and she got the hint, scooting back further to lay flat.

You pulled off Elizabeth's bottoms the rest of the way down and climbed onto the back of the bed. You then pulled off your own tshirt as you were the only one left fully clothed.

Elizabeth beckoned Scarlett over to her and instructed her to sit on her face as you slowly licked her tip. Scarlett pulled off the rest of her clothes and tossed them aside as she did what she was told.

A soft groan left Elizabeth mouth as your lips wrapped around her dick and slowly took in more and more of her length. 

Elizabeth swiped her tongue through Scarletts wet folds before teasing her clit gently. Elizabeth's moans sent pleasurable vibrations through Scarletts body.

You hummed slightly as you deep throated Elizabeth's dick, causing all sorts of sensations to shoot through her body. You smirked as a loud gasp left her lips before you went back to sucking her off.

Scarlett grabbed onto the headboard as she threw her head back in pleasure. She grinded against Elizabeth's face as she became more desperate for release.

Elizabeth's dick slightly twitched in your mouth and you knew she was close. Scarlett hit her climax and slowed her hips, slowly getting off of Elizabeth. 

"I'm so close." Elizabeth whispered in a whimper like voice. You looked up to her, making eye contacts as she finally hit her high.

You swallowed her load with a small smile on your lips as you watched her and Scarlett panting, trying to catch their breaths as they recovered from their orgasms.

"You're overdressed, baby." Elizabeth pointed out as she came back to her senses. "You too." You smirked as she still had her blouse on.

"Let's change that." Elizabeth hummed as she scooted closer to you. You were sitting on the bed and lifted your hips as she hooked her fingers around your bottoms and pulled everything down.

You pulled off her blouse as soon as she was within reach again. She kissed your lips gently and then guided you onto your hands and knees.

You felt very exposed, this was a new experience for you. "Relax." Elizabeth said as she noticed your stiffness, her hands brushing against your hips.

Scarlett sat down in front of you, holding your face in both hands as she pressed her lips to yours. You were thankful for the distraction, at least until you felt a cool substance gently spread around your anus.

Elizabeth massaged the area gently before slowly pushing in a finger. A pained grunt escaped your mouth as your body twitched away from the intrusion, but she followed through the motion, keeping her finger inside.

"You're okay." Wanda reassured as she slowly thrusted the finger. Once the slight pain subsided, she added another finger, scissoring her finger slightly to stretch the opening gently. 

You kept yourself occupied by sucking on Scarletts tits as Elizabeth worked you up. You were the only one not to have a climax yet and your dick throbbed in anticipation. 

"You're taking it so well." Elizabeth complimented as she pushed her fingers deeper, a soft moan leaving your lips.

"Just fuck me already." You said impatiently, receiving a smirk as she pulled out her fingers.

Elizabeth grabbed the lube again and slowly spread it around her length. She brought her tip to your ass and slowly pushed it in.

She started inching herself in with slow strokes and you were quickly becoming more impatient. "You gonna fuck me or not?" You asked, looking over your shoulder.

Elizabeth smiled slightly and then pushed her whole length in in one go, starting to thrust straight away. Your eyes rolled back as she quickly sped up her thrusts, thrusting deep within you.

"Yes, just like that." You let out between moans. "Fuck." You groaned as you felt your orgasm building. You hadn't expected it to happen so fast.

You returned your gaze towards Scarlett who was now touching herself as she groped her own breasts.

That sight alone could almost make you cum. You started thrusting your hips back as you watched her, meeting Elizabeth's thrusts half way.

Scarlett slipped beneath you and wrapped her lips around your dick. You fucked her mouth quickly as you continued meeting Elizabeth's thrusts.

Scarlett caught your load in her mouth as you finally climaxed, but Elizabeth didn't let up. She continued the quick thrusts, chasing her own orgasm.

Scarlett stayed beneath you, sucking your dick, her legs splayed open below your face. You dipped your head down and started eating her out, moaning at the taste of her.

By the time Elizabeth hit her orgasm you were ready for your second one. All three of you had climaxed in the span of seconds.

You collapsed onto the bed as soon as Elizabeth pulled out, letting out a satisfied sigh as you caught your breath. You all took a quick break, drinking some water.

You positioned yourself between Scarletts legs, slowly dipping your dick inside her. You bottomed out in one stroke and started thrusting at a good pace.

She felt so good around you, you closed your eyes relishing in the feeling. Elizabeth used the opportunity to kiss Scarlett, rolling her nipple between her fingers as you thrusted into her.

A few moments later you flipped positions, leaving Scarlett straddling your hips. She started grinding against your hips and you let her until you saw that Elizabeth was ready.

You stopped her movements by gripping her hips. Scarlett looked confused until she felt the tip of Elizabeth's dick against her. Scarlett grinned excitedly as Elizabeth pushed her length in.

You both thrursted into her, receiving screams of pleasure and a string of moans and curses.

You and Elizabeth kept going until you were too tired to continue, making Scarlett cum 3 more times as each orgasm got closer and closer together.

Fluids leaked out of Scarletts holes as you and Elizabeth both pulled out. Scarletts eyes were droopy with tiredness and you all laid across your bed, trying to recover from several orgasms each. 

A few minutes later, Elizabeth helped Scarlett to your bathroom to wash up before she fell asleep.

In the meantime, you changed your bed sheets covered in sweat and other bodily fluids, throwing them straight into the washing machine in your laundry room.

You put on a fresh set of sheets and jumped in the shower in another bathroom, not wanting to wait any longer to wash the sweat off your body.

You went back to your room wrapped in only a towel. The two girls were still not done so you went into your closet, grabbing an oversized tshirt and boxers.

You put them on and then grabbed another 2 sets. It was only around lunch time, but you all were definitely going to take a nap after all that.

You went into the bathroom and smiled, seeing them struggle. Or more accurately, Elizabeth struggling to help Scarlett, who seemed too tired to function.

You helped Scarlett dry off and get dressed in your oversized tshirt before carrying her to bed.

"All good?" You asked as you came back to the bathroom after tucking Scarlett into bed. "Yeah," Elizabeth smiled, kissing your lips gently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 207 10
there is low key not enough of her sooo.. warnings will be include. includes: g!p fluff angst smut gxg
209K 2.8K 25
hehe hello, i sorry... requests: *closed*
46.9K 634 34
The title says it all Pm me for requests
120K 4K 49
Hello! Here's my NWTB imagine book! Requests highly appreciated, feel free to comment and enjoy! :3