My Life... (Matthew Espinosa...

By xxt0talt0mb0yxx

Sara Leslie is like any ordinary girl. Well, as ordinary as you can get when you were born, put in a cradle r... More

Adoption
New Home
Meeting My Love
I'm The New Kid
New Friends And Enemies
Sara's Story
"That's when I pass out."
Hospitalized
Such a Tease Sometimes!
A lot of kissing
I. Love. Doritos.
Whoopdidoo! Everyone should be awake by now!

Authors Note, Please Read

27 1 1
By xxt0talt0mb0yxx

Hola, people of Earth!

I got the idea to change the name of the book.

Now before, Sara, you have a stroke, please let me explain.

I don't like the name anymore because it doesn't fit the story totally.

This book was going to be all about Sara and, well, how she found love.

But it has changed and so I am going to change the name to My Life.

I will also be changing the cover because, of course, the book won't be named How I Found Love anymore.

Love,
Your crazy and weird writer, Alexa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.2K 3.4K 31
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...
79.5K 6.1K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
102K 5.8K 140
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
58.8K 2.7K 96
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth