Let Me Love You

By Mauri9132

Kristy and Ty'Quez are bestfriends who are in Middle School. Kristy is 14 and Ty'Quez is 15. What happens whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

14 3 0
By Mauri9132

***Monday at school***
Ty'Quez POV
In all my periods today, Kristy kept avoiding me. 1st period she moved her seat away from me. 2nd, since we're lab partners, she just scooted to the end of the table. 3rd, we have a project to work on for E.L.A and she didn't look at me or talk to me. 4th period we don't have together. I got kicked out of class just cause I knew the coach would send me to art. 5th period she wouldn't look at me. As a matter of fact, she moved a row up and when I asked her to help my pull out my end piece, she stared at me and turned back around. Then when I asked if I was in tune, she said "I don't know. Ask Stacey." I sighed. At lunch she ate by herself and then at 6th period, I asked to borrow her notes and then she was like, "Borrow Stacey's notes." And she nodded her head towards Stacey. I sighed and just slouched back in my seat. After class was done, I met up with her at her locker. "Bestfriend." I said as she put her things in her locker and grabbed her book bag. "I'm not bestfriend." She said. "Yeah you are." I said biting my bottom lip. She mugged me as she slammed her locker shut. "I have to go." She snapped. "Wait." I said. "Bye! Go to your locker and on your way, talk to Stacey. She's right there." She said pointing at Stacey. Stacey waved at me and I sucked my teeth. I turned back around and Kristy was gone.

Stacey POV
"Hey baby." I said trying to hug Quez. He quickly dodged the hug. I tried hugging him again and he dodged that too. I stomped my foot on the ground. "Drama queen." He mumbled. "Why won't you look at me?" I asked annoyed. "Why did you send me a text lying saying we were together knowing we broke up?" He snapped. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "Sorry doesn't fix everything aight. I lost my bestfriend cause of you! I'm just tired Stacey." He snapped. "I said sorry!" I whined. "Yeah? Well I'm sorry too." He said. And he walked away. My face started burning as if I was gonna cry. I watch Quez as he walked away. I'll get him back. I'm head cheerleader! And I'm cute. So I know he can't resist. I quickly sucked in air and went to my locker happy and preppy because Ty'Quez still wants me. Trust me. I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 12 21
Heartbroken in the past will Kristie find new love with the high school bad boy heart throb grown up or her brothers intelligent charming best friend...
201 11 18
Harper has lived in the same house since she was born, on the same ranch where her father grew up, and where she wanted to grow up too. Now, her pare...
1.5K 233 32
Marley and Kane were best friends since they were babies, growing up together at family get togethers and parties. But growing up isn't easy, and gr...
2.5K 305 11
What could come between two best friends that would turn them into enemies? A story about friendship, betrayal and first love. This story is dedicat...