CHAPRIS in Paris

By ilovelifeguys

CHAPRIS in Paris lore. Find out how CHAPRIS in Paris was put together and all the adventures they have togeth... More

Meeting of the chapris - 1
The trip to Paris-2
Chapris still not in Paris-3
Chapris having drama- 4
Chapris on the way- 5
CHAPRIS REACH PARIS-6
JUNGKOOK ALSO IN PARIS?- 7
CHAPRIS In Paris Main Story Finale-8
Side story 1
Side story 2
Side story 3...END
CHAPRIS IN ASIA - 1
Chapris to China - 2
CHAPRIS in China - 3
Missing Chapri? - 4
Chapris in Japan - 5
Chapris find..stuff- 7
Sick Chapri..? - 8
Chapris to South Korea!- 8
Chapris in North Korea - 9
Chapris in Prison - 10
Chapris Try To Escape - 11
Chapris out of jail - 12
Chapris to South Korea-13
Chapris in South Korea - 14
Chapris In Asia Main story: End

Chapris In Tokyo Tower..-6

8 0 0
By ilovelifeguys

The CHAPRIS see two men in suits with lots of tattoos, like Jungkook had described the people who took Anya. The two men were smoking and leaning on a street light. The chapris decide to eavesdrop.
"Karera wa shin sanbutsu o Tōkyō tower ni motte itta.." one of the guys said. Unfortunately our Chapris don't speak Japanese but for you guys' sake, I'll give you the translation :) "They took the new produce to Tokyo Tower."

"Wow he sounds like an anime..!" Vyhaan exclaims softly and Jungkook chuckles.
"Ethan would go crazy" Ihaan nods in agreement.
"NYA ICHI NI SAN NYA ARIGATOOOOOOOO" Naina sings.
"Guys shush...we have to listen to find Anya.."  Jungkook facepalms.
"Ah okay..."
"Did he just say Tokyo tower..?" Ilana managed to hear.
"How did you understand that?" Naina asked in surprise.
"Arey I can understand that frack sir gladson's dictation when Tanya ma'am gave him notes to dictate during substitution...this is easier to understand..." Ilana explained.

"Sudeni? On'nanoko wa dōdesu ka?" The other guy continued talking to his coworker. (Really? And the girl?)  (CHAPRIS can't understand Japanese)
"Hai" the guy replied.
"Omg Hai means yes..!" Ihaan explains.
"How tf do you know??" Kenan, who was still in Vicky's arms, questioned. How was Ihaan to tell them that he learnt it from a Lisa from BLACKPINK's song?!?!?!
"Arey shut up re Kenan.." Abner says trying to behave himself for once.
"I think they took Anya to Tokyo Tower..." Ryder says, trying to impress Naina with his brilliance.
"OMG BAE YOUR RIGHTTTT" Naina smacks the back of his head playfully.
"Ow.." Ryder rubs the back of his head.
"Let's go to Tokyo Tower, whoohooo" Vicky jumps up and down.

The CHAPRIS all hold hands and skip to Tokyo tower, or they would have, if most of them didn't think it was cringey as hell. It was Naina's idea, which unfortunately was turned down.
"Anya would've skipped with me..." Naina grumbles.
"This is all Chutiya Ryder's fault. If he didn't faint we could've found that monkey, Anya faster" Abner crosses his arms as the CHAPRIS continue speed walking to Tokyo towers.
"You could have also not fainted, buddy boy!" Ryder says in an obviously irritated tone.
"Tch stop fighttttttinnngggg my ears are hurtingggg. Vickyyyy make them stop" Kenan whines and was irritated too.
"Uh....guys. Plz don fight" Vicky gave his best shot.
"Vicky is so alpha skibi sigma unlike that literal biatch, Abbah" Ihaan says to Shaurya.
"Uhhh" Shaurya didn't know what to say.
"I just wanna go home"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Eurico laughs at Shaurya's statement.

Meanwhile the love birds, Vyhaan and Jungkook were leading the way.
"Aein...are your legs hurting? Should I carry you?" (Aein= sweetheart or darling) Jungkook asks worriedly, checking on Vyhuu.
"Arey I'm fine my dear sarang" Vyhaan uses some Korean. (Sarang means love) Jungkook was so happy.
"I'm so happy I'll find your friend Anya right now for you..!" Jungkook said and picked up Vyhaan, threw him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walked faster.
"Jungkook slow down I've got tiny ahh legs..!" Ilana and Raju complain.
"I'm fast as heck boiiiiiiii-" Yogesh starts jogging.
"Tchhhh go fasteerrrr Vickyyyy!" Kenan whined more.
Vicky also started jogging. Seeing them Ryder gets an idea.
"Let's race to Tokyo tower, whoever reaches first, is the alpha sigma" he explains to Abner and without wasting a second, Abner runs as fast as he can toward Tokyo Tower.
"AYE YOU CHEATER!!!" Ryder also starts running.
Seeing everyone running, they all began running too. The Japanese citizens look at them and wonder wth is going on????
"BRAT RUNNING COMPETITION" NAINU cheers and runs.

*******************************************
Soon the CHAPRIS reach Tokyo Tower. Ryder reaches before Abner.
"IM HERE FIRST, SUCK IT BOZO" Ryder flicks Abner.
"AREY CHUTIYA RYDER IM GOING TO BEAT YOU!" Abner grits his teeth and furrows his eyebrows angrily.
The other CHAPRIS just watch them, they were the last two to reach the Tower, everyone else was already there.
"Anieeeeee where are you...??" Ilana was worried and stressed. Raju massaged her leg because he couldn't reach her shoulders-
"God please give us a sign if Anya is alive..." Vyhaan prays.

Silence.

"Mu he he he he....."

"What..?" Ilana was doubting her ears.
"Did you guys hear that?" Vyhaan makes a face of confusion.
"I'm pretty sure it was something like 'hahahahaha'." Jungkook says.
"No, but Anya always said-" Ihaan was cut off by...
"Mu he he he he..."
"PRAISE THE LORD" Ilana and Vyhaan were glad.
"She's alive? Cool cool" Shaurya nods.
"I knew she'd be okay..! She's so alpha !" Naina cheered.
"She's still captured, we gotta go get her" Vicky comments.
"Yeah she's probably at the top since that where the noise came from" Kenan yawns and clings onto Vicky like a koala, feeling clingy. He buries his face in his chest and rests.

The chapris go up Tokyo Tower cautiously, making sure not to alert anyone.
"I'm bored" Kenan starts cribbing again.
"Kenan if you don't shut up, I'll touch you" Naina threatens.
"Eh not thattttt bad" Kenan scoffs.
"I'll make Isaac touch you"
"NOOOOOO WAHHHH VICKYYY" Kenan suddenly got emo and started crying.
"Plz don't re...." Vicky pouts.
The lovebirds were still being love birds.
"Vyhaan nae yeon-in....stay behind me" Jungkook protectively says as he keeps Vyhaan behind him. (Nae yeon-in means my sweetheart)
They were getting close to the top.
The CHAPRIS were going to barge in through the door when suddenly they heard a familiar voice.
"AAAAAHHHHHH!" It was a horrifying scream. Their skin crawled and the CHAPRIS grew anxious. Abner and Ryder also paused their fighting and hugged each other in terror of that scream.
"Mummi..!" Abner holds onto Ryder like his lifeline and Ryder did the same.
Ilana hides behind Naina and Naina hid behind tall ahh Yogesh. Raju hugs himself because he knew Ilana would kick him away...
Ihaan was just chilling. Shaurya and Eurico were chilling too, despite that bone shaking shriek.
"That shivered my timbers...." Naina breaths out a sigh.
They all hear a loud noise, like stuff was being thrown, followed by noises of pain such as yelps and groans.
"Oh my..." Jungkook was lowkey traumatised.
"Do you think Anie is okay...?" Vyhaan hugs Jungkook tightly and Jungkook kisses the top of his head and holds him securely.
"I-...." No one could really say what might have happened to Anya.
"This is the Japanese mafia we are talking about..." Ihaan speaks up.
"Let's just go..!" Yogesh couldn't contain his curiosity and opens the door.
"AREY IDIOT-" The CHAPRIS say in unison.

"What the hell..." Yogesh's voice turned serious. The CHAPRIS wondered what shocked him and peeped in too...

What happens next is shocking.

*************End of chapter 6***********
(Dhar mann ahh ending)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1K 26
Jisung suddenly starts to have feeling for minho . . . -it continues bxb -gay🏳️‍🌈 -smut -nsfw -fluff -bad language -dirty talk If you feel uncom...
1.2K 68 12
It is the story of alphas, who has the tragic past. Due which they do not have believe in love. They are seeking revenge and very determined to find...
22.3K 1K 48
"I messed up my entire concert because my eyes weren't listening to me and my arms stiffened as if I had been paralyzed at the sight of Y/n with anot...
52 2 9
It's a Jungkook fan fiction written as a script for a movie/series. Please enjoy and let me know how is it, in the comments. PS - Requires strong ima...