Custom NdFeB Magnets

By ktmagnet

https://www.ktmagnet.com/products/ NdFeB magnets for sale , also known as the "King of Permanent Magnets", is... More

Custom NdFeB Magnets

1 0 0
By ktmagnet

NdFeB magnets for sale , also known as the "King of Permanent Magnets", is one of the most significant members of the rare earth magnet family. Sintered NdFeB is a rare earth permanent magnet material produced by powder metallurgy. As a professional neodymium magnets factory, Ketian's bulk neodymium magnets for sale can be customized varying from size, shape, magnetic direction to coating according to specific needs and applications by customers.

Neodymium Magnets Features & Characteristics

High Magnetic Strength

Neodymium magnets china are the strongest type of permanent magnet commercially available. Bulk neodymium magnets are often used in applications such as hard disk drives, magnetic fasteners, and jewelry clasps due to their ability to hold a large amount of weight relative to their size.

Resistance to Demagnetization

custom shaped neodymium magnets have high resistance to demagnetization, unlike most other types of magnets. This makes the most powerful neodymiym magnet for use in applications like electric motors and generators, where maintaining a constant magnetic field over a long period of time is crucial.

Versatility in Shapes and Sizes

These custom neodymium magnets from NdFeB magnets manufacturers like Ketian can be manufactured into a wide variety of shapes and sizes, including discs, blocks, rings, spheres, and more. This makes them highly versatile for different applications, such as in speakers, MRI machines, and magnetic therapy products.

What Makes Ketian Magnet Outstanding?

Leading Magnet Production Technology

Through over 20 years' constant innovation and development, as a professional neodymium magnets company, Ketian maintains a leading position in NdFeB magnet with cutting-edge technology, including state-of-the-art GBD Processes, Oxgen-free Technology, Refined Particle Technology, HRE Free Magnets, Ce-PrNd Magnet, Recycled Magnets and etc. We also have long-term strategic cooperation with universities and institutions with spurious capabilities which continuously introduce the dynamic younger talents and newest technologies staying at the forefront of magnet field.

Cutting-Edge Production Facility

The most efficient and sophisticated facilities with completely automatic production capabilities enable the realization of high production at a low cost.

Full Traceability And 100% Process Quality Control

By integrating MES and SAP, a comprehensive production management system, making it possible to trace the records in quality and time of each process. SCADA, a system specially used to monitor the operation of every machine and an alarm will be sounded once the machine occurs abnormal situation. Moreover, the usage of OA system ensures an effective and efficient internal communication. All of these systems allow us to implement the lean production, intelligent manufacturing, and further enhancing our product quality and service for customers.

Broad Global Marketing Network Layout

As one of the leading neodymium magnets manufacturers, our bulk neodymium magnets for sale are trusted and acknowledged by customers worldwide. We export to dozens of countries across Europe, America, and Asia, and also have a strong domestic customer base in China. Being backed by our group, with multiple branches and manufacturing bases, allowing us to reach a wide range of customers and ensures that our products and services are available wherever they are needed.

Ketian Magnet Mission

Our Core Competence

Specializing in high-grade sintered NdFeB magnets, widely used in various industries.

Our Vision

To lead the magnet industry through continuous innovation and intelligent manufacturing.

Our Value

Committed to creating value for customers by delivering high-quality and high-tech products.

What Are the Applications of Neodymium Magnets?

high quality neodymium magnets, the most powerful permanent magnets, known for their strong magnetic properties, are widely used in various industries such as electric and hybrid vehicles, home appliances, industrial automation, wind turbines, and consumer electronics, contributing to improved performance and efficiency.

There are many ndfeb magnet manufacturers, but we are one of the best choices for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
29.2M 923K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
92.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...