harry potter oneshots

By okayolivee

mini stories from the world of harry potter cr: i dont own harry potter but this is my original plot and new... More

two

one

126 7 3
By okayolivee

It's really important how Harry named his daughter Lily Luna. Ginny would say, "It's a girl!" and Harry would break out in a smile and run over taking Ginny in his arms. Then they would start thinking of a name. Harry thinks of important women in his life. At once, his deceased mother Lily pops into his head. Thus, the first name will be Lily. But what about the middle name? There's Hermione and Ginny of course, but those just didn't seem to fit. Harry mentally kicks himself. He's forgetting about one of the most special people in his life. Luna. Luna Lovegood, the girl who was quirky and strange, but one of the nicest people he had ever met. She even had a mural on her wall with Harry, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Neville and the word "friends" surrounding the pictures. Yes, Luna was definitely the right name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 31.3K 99
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
716K 23K 81
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
874K 52.2K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
81.6K 2K 18
It all started out so simple....... Just a quick refuel a quick stop nothing more........ on and off the planet just like that....... BUT IT WOULDN'T...