kidnapper uncle πŸ”ž

By Priyasumbria4

" boss.... we have kidnapped the wrong girl" a man said trembling in fear seeing the deadly expressions of hi... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE/ WARNINGS
✨CHAPTER 1 ✨
✨ CHAPTER 2 ✨
✨ CHAPTER 3 ✨
✨ CHAPTER 4 ✨

✨ CHAPTER 5 ✨

647 52 47
By Priyasumbria4

Jungkook came out of the meeting hall after having a talk with Mr. Paul, the owner of the land.

He walked through the hallway of his company, a black lavish suit hugging his well build body, his both hands tugged inside the pockets, hair precisely brushed back revealing his forehead making him look damn handsome.

Every employee stood up greeting him bowing to show their respect towards their boss which he replied with a small nod. His facial expressions calm but deep down he was burning in rage.
Jacob was following him behind with a concerned look on his face .

He opened the door of his office, finally letting his anger out as he slammed the table hard " How dare he ? " He said greeting his teeth " Doesn't he fucking know me? " He says fisting his hands in anger.

Jacob : " Calm down, sir " He says walking towards him as he makes him sit on the chair.

Jk : " He fucking has the audacity to say no to jeon jungkook " He losses his neck tie breathing heavily. " I want that land at any cost now " He looks at Jacob brushing his fingers through his hair. "I'll fucking show him who jeon jungkook is ".

He banged the table again flipping out as he is not ready to accept that he said no to him, that worthless person said no to him, how dare he?

He hurt his ego , he would have listened to him , he would have dropped the idea of buying that land if that fucker had kept his compulsion first but no that fucker chosed to say no on his face first and it made his blood to boil.

No one ever dared to say no on jeon jungkook face but he did. He'll fucking pay for it. It's not just about land now, it's about his ego now and he will show him to whom he said no . He will make him beg .

He gets up off the chair, his no ringing in his mind making him lose his control as his just wants to show him his worth then he'll breathe in peace.

Jk : " I want that land at any cost, Jacob " He says poking his tongue into his cheek , standing in front of him.

Jacob: " Don't worry, sir. Today till evenin' he'll come to you begging " He says bowing as he doesn't need to hear it from jungkook's mouth. He is trained enough to know his Sir's next move and what he wants now and he'll do exactly what he wants.

Jk : " Good " He says patting his shoulder as a smirk appeared on his face now. " I'm goin', handle everything " He says as he started walking out of his office. He needs Noah, only she can calm him down now.

On the other side....

Yn's parents are now in the car going to drop yn to school as it's her first day at new school today. They reached busan yesterday in the evening and then they did check all the security systems of the girls dorm and everything is perfect they can leave yn here without any worries.

Yn's new school is not that far from the dorm, it's just 5 mins walkway. They will also leave to seoul after dropping yn to school.

Yn's father hits the break in front of the school as he  looks at yn through rare view mirror with hurtful eyes.

Meanwhile it hits yn now as she realised that her parents are going to leave her alone here.

Sia : " Come on, get off. It's your first day at new school " She says tilting her head back looking at yn.

Yn : " Mom, I don't want to go. I want to go with you. I'll not stay here alone " She says shaking her head as she holds her bag tightly .

Yash : " Yes darling , how will she stay here alone. Let's drop this idea and take her back home " He says looking at his wife with hopeful eyes.

Sia : " Yash, shut up . I'll break your bones if you say anything I swear " She says glaring at him angrily making him shut his mouth.

She is done with this man, last night she spend 2 hours to convince this man and he is now again saying to take yn home.

Sia : " Ynie, don't you want to meet jungkook? " She says again tilting her head towards yn.

Yn : " I've been searching him since yesterday but I couldn't find him mom " She says weakly dropping her down as her heart shattered.

She had thought she would find him right away she reaches busan but she couldn't. He is no where to be found. 

Sia : " Ynie, baby you can't find him searching on streets like this " She says laughing a little as how innocent her daughter is.

Yn: " Then how will I find him? " She says lifting her up as her voice still filled with hurt.

Sia : " Fate will take you to him. Now come on, get off. We have to go back too " ..

Yn: " When will this fate take me to him? " She says now a little hope in her voice.

Sia : " It may be today, tomorrow. Just be patient" She says giving her a little smile.

Yn : " Okay mom, I'm ready to wait " She says smiling as she gets off the car picking her bag.

Her mom and dad also gets off the car as her father hugs yn tightly " I'll miss you ,ynie " He says weakly as a tear rolled down his eyes. He never stayed away from her not even for a single day.

Yn : " Don't worry dad, I'll call you everyday " She says hugging him back tightly .

They broke the hug as sia came and holds yn face into her palms " My ynie is strong, ain't she? " She says brushing her hair back.

Yn : " Yes, mom. I'm strong " She says smiling looking at her mother lovingly.

Sia : " Promise me, you will not do anything stupid " She says keeping her hand in front of yn.

Yn : " Mom, i don't do anything stupid, it's just everyone blames me for no reason " She says pouting making sia to smile.

Sia : " I know my daughter is very innocent, now promise me. You will not get into any trouble " ...

Yn: " Okay mom, promise I'll not " She says smiling showing her teeth to her mom.

Sia : " Mumma loves you " She says pecking her forehead.

Yn : " Ynie loves you too mom " She says hugging her mother tightly.

Spending a little more time with each other they bid bye to each other as yn went to school and her parents started going towards their destination, seoul.

On the other side....

Jungkook was sitting in the bed inside Noah's room resting his back against the headboard as Noah was sitting between his legs holding a book into his hand as her head was resting against his chest.

Noah : " Jungkook, you ain't listening " She says pouting closing her book as she feels him rubbing his hands on her sides.

Jk : " Hmm, I'm listening, keep goin' " He says brushing her hairs off her shoulder as he pecked there softly.

Noah : " No... You ain't " She says giggling feeling ticklish as he bits her shoulder softly.

Jk : " Baby, keep the book down, can't you see I need ya " He says pulling her on his lap as he slides the strap of her dress down her shoulder softly while squeezing her shoulder making her shudder a little.

Noah : " But you'd promised me that you'll listen " She says tilting her head towards him while pouting making him smile.

Jk : "hmmm, looks as I don't have any option left " He says finally falling into the trap of her puppy eyes as he pulled the strap back and holds her close tightly keeping his chin on her shoulder. " Okay miss, keep goin' now I'm listening with my full attention " .

She giggles as she again rests her head on his shoulder and starts reading the book.

She was reading happily and jungkook was listening peacefully with small hums while rubbing his hands on her tummy softly until his phone rings.

Jk : " Wait a second " He says to Noah before pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Jacob : " Sir, we got to know that Mr.paul has a daughter and she's in school right now. I have send some men to kidnap her . He'll surely come  begging to you and rub his nose in your feet " He says a proud expression on his face as he knows jungkook will appreciate him.

Jk : " That's a great news. You did a great job. " He says as a proud smirk appears on his face.

Now no one can stop that fucker to come to him crawling and begging . He hurt his ego after all, nobody ever dared to even make an eye contact with him and that fucker said fucking "no" to him.

Jk : " Bring her home lowkey and make sure it shouldn't reach uncle's ears. I'll be home in a few minutes"

Jacob : " Don't worry, sir " He says as jungkook hums before hanging the call.

Jk : " Noah, I've to go " He said making her sit in the bed as he gets off the bed.

Noah : " Is someone Comin'? " She asked, a bit hesitation and hurt in her voice as her gut tells that something is gonna happen.

Who is she? Why is he asking to bring her home lowkey?

She knows he's a lot of girls but he never allows any girl to his home not even her. She hasn't gone to his home for once.

She gulped looking at him with hopeful eyes that he will answer and not leave her hanging like always.

Jk : " I'll be back soon okay " He says fixing his clothes and hair as he was fixin' to leave but stops.

Meaning she hurriedly drops the book and holds his wrist stopping him as she gets off the bed.

Her heart is clenching badly. Who is that girl?

His relative? Nahh, why would he bring his relative home lowkey. Who the hell is she?

He looks back getting a little pissed as he doesn't like anyone to stop him but he took a deep breath, he can't be angry at her.

Jk : " What's this, Noah ? You know I don't like... "

Noah : " Can I ask who... Is she? " She says looking into his eyes as he could clearly see hurt in her eyes.

Jk : " Come here " He says chucking, pulling her for a hug " I'll be back soon okay " He says patting her head.

Noah : " This is not the answer... " She says breaking the hug while shaking her head as she could already feel that pang in her heart.

Jk : " Stop asking questions, Noah , you know I don't like this shit..." He says raising his voice a little but regrets immediately seeing her eyes shedding tears already. " Noah.. " He says softly trying to touch her face but she yanks his hand away.

Noah : " Go, just go away " She shouts as she lays on the bed on her stomach burying her face into her palms while crying.

Jk : " Noah " He calls her again only to get pissed off more.

Noah : " I said go, go to her. Don't come back. I'm good alone " She shouts again as the thought of him bringing a girl to his home is eating her insides.

She's never felt this possessive over him ever, she doesn't mind him making out with girls but why his home? He never gave this right to her. Is that girl special to him? Is there someone more special than her to him?

Meanwhile he just rubs his temples standing there, seeing her crying. He hates when someone asks him questions.

He turns his heels back leaving the room as he knows if he stays here then he's gonna lose his control and he doesn't want that. He doesn't want to hurt her.

She hears the footsteps fading away signalling that he left already leaving her crying.

She stays there laying while crying thinking is it too hard to answer a fucking question? Why is he like this? Why does he even treat her good when in the end he has to hurt her always?

Time skip..........

Meanwhile yn came out of the school. It was such a hectic day . The students here are so egoistic especially girls. She tried to talk to some girls and they just showed her bitchy attitude .

She would have shown them their place but she's promised her mom that she will not get into any trouble and she still has to meet jungkook too.

She huffs holding her bag straps as she tilts her head up looking at the clouds " "God, jts already one and a half day of me been here. Where's jungkook? When are you planning to make us meet? I've heard that you listen to kids then why aren't you hearing my prays? " She says weakly ,her heart already losing hope that she will be able to meet him ever but deep down there's something that is telling her that she will meet him and soon.

she looks at her surroundings, everyone's already left just a few students left, maybe waiting for their parents to pick them and it hurts her more as she started missing her parents now.

She huffs as she was ready to take a step further but a black cloth covered her face.

Yn: " Mmmm... Mmmmm " She panics as she tries to scream and call someone for help but someone put his hand on her mouth muffling her voice.

She panics even more as she can feel them dragging her somewhere, her eyes fills with tears but she didn't let them fall " I'm not weak, I can't cry... Who are they... Where are they taking me? ... As far as I remember I did nothing. Mom, dad.... What the hell is happening ?" So many questions starts roaming inside her brain as she tries to wiggle and set free of their hold but a man just picks her up and make her sit somewhere.... Inside a car. She could feel it's a fucking car " Mmmmmm " She wiggles controlling her tears but the person holds her tightly not letting her move as they starts the car as well making her heart to beat crazily " Am I kidnapped? Are they going to sell me? Mom, dad.... No, no yn be strong... I'm scared now.... No, no I'm strong. I'll find a way to get out of their grip.... Someone help me " She wants to scream but that fucking hand on her mouth.

She tries everything to set free but all in vain and lastly she remembers her favorite move as she opens her mouth sinking her teeth into the hand harshly over the cloth.

"Ahhhhhhhh~" and the man screams in pain as his eyes fills with tears . He hurriedly pulls his hand back and starts blowing on it to get some relief.

Yn: " Motherfuckers, asswipes, assholes. Who the hell are you? " She shouts removing the cloth off her face as she finally sees her surroundings. " You are kidnapping me. I'll scream " She says looking at her surroundings as she was about to open her mouth to scream but the man on the passenger seat put a cloth on her mouth making her see black dots as she falls on the seat unconscious.

To be continued.....

Sorry for late updates actually my classes are goin' on. I'll try to give next update within a week okay 🥰

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤ love y'all, mmmuuuahhhhhh 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 15.2K 40
[ π——π—œπ—–π—§π—”π—§π—’π—₯ 𝗔𝗨 ] "Leave my brother!", She yelled at him making him chuckle with amusement. The officers around them were startled by the bra...
104K 2.2K 45
"Where are you babydoll?" Jungkook ask in his dominating voice. Y/n is hiding in the empty classroom as most of the students have already left. Her h...
931K 28.5K 56
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.3M 53.1K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...