Wanna be yours!

By shubmanxlove

I WOULD NEVER FALL IN LOVE UNTIL I FOUND HER < 3 Let's witness the tale of Shubsara who are destined to be to... More

INTRO
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11

PART 7

413 56 5
By shubmanxlove

10.30 p.m, Goa.

All gathered in a hall. Shubman and Sara sat beside each other. Nehra slept.

"Let's play a game" Shubman proposed.

"What game?" Shami asked.

"Hmm.. Truth or dare?" Abhinav said.

"Yeah! We'll play!" All nodded.

Hardik spinned bottle. It stopped near Sai.

"Truth or dare?" All asked.

"Dare always!" Sai said proudly.

"Hmm.. ok then, Dance with someone whom you like the most in the team! You should not tell your brother's name!" Hardik said.

"Okay!" Sai got up and went near shubman.

Shubman surprised. Sai asked for his hand.

"Do you like me the most?" Shubman asked.

"Oh yes, I accept I always annoy you but I like you the most! And that's the reason why I annoy you! Viva finished?" Sai asked.

All smiled at them. Shubman smiled and got up.
They danced like a couple. All laughed at them. Sara too laughed at them.

"Enough, Sai!" Shubman laughed.

They both sat again. All continued the game. After a long time, Shubman got chance.

"Truth or dare?" All asked.

"Dare!" Shubman said.

"Ha, I got an idea!" Sai exclaimed.

"Then tell us!" All said.

"Shub, Call Ishan and say that you have a girlfriend, and that too she's pregnant! Ask what should you have to do now!" Sai said.

All shocked but laughed.

"He definitely won't believe it!" Shubman said.

"Then we should make a girl to talk with him!" Hardik said.

All looked at Sara. Sara confused.

"Hey, No! How can you ask her?" Shubman said.

"What's there in this? It just a prank right? Sara, are you ok with this?" Mohit asked.

"Hmm.. yeah! Okay!" Sara said.

Shubman took his mobile and dialled ishan's number. Ishan picked up in 2 rings.

"What yaar, Shubi?" Ishan yawned.

"Ishan, I have an important thing to discuss! Please help me!" Shubman said.

"What happened?" Ishan asked.

"Actually... I didn't thought to hide it from you, but I have a girlfriend! She's pregnant now!" Shubman said.

"Shutup, Shubi! Do you think I'm a fool to believe your bakwaas?" Ishan yelled.

"Arey Ishan, Wait! I will make you talk with her!" Shubman said.

Sara took the phone. All giggled slowly.

"Hello Bhai, please help us! I found today evening, we don't know what to do!" Sara said.

All showed thums up and giggled. Ishan felt a pang of tension in him.

"Once give phone to shubman!" Ishan said.

"Now you believe me?" Shubman said.

"God, Shubi! Have you lost your mind? Don't you know to use protection? What will you do?" Ishan yelled in tension.

All laughed slowly as ishan fell in trap.

"That's what I am asking!" Shubman said.

"Ok ok cool down! Am I the only one to know this or did you said to anyone?" Ishan asked.

"No you're the one!" Shubman said.

"First tell your sister! She'll help you both ok?" Ishan said.

"Ishan.. I'm getting nervous!" Shubman said.

"It should be before not now!" Ishan said.

Shubman giggled slowly. All laughed.

"By the way.. what about her family?" Ishan asked.

"Her father is minister and her mother is volunteer in feminism club!" Shubman said by controlling his laugh.

"Godddd!!!!" Ishan yelled.

Sara and all controlled their laugh.

"And mainly her brother is DSP!" Shubman said

"Couldn't you find any girl other than her?" Ishan shouted.

"Love is blind!" Shubman said.

"You!!! Wait let me call my bro, he'll tell us a better solution!" Ishan said.

All panicked. Shubman stopped him.

"Ishan, It's a prank!" Shubman said.

"What? What did you say?" Ishan asked.

"They gave me a dare! It's a prank!" Shubman said.

"WHAT? GET.LOST.!!!" Ishan shouted and cuts the call. All laughed.

"Seriously, Ishan believed!" Hardik laughed.

"Haa!" All nodded and laughed.

Sara got a call. she excused herself and went from there to attend the call.
After sometime, they all left to their respective rooms and slept. Shubman waited for Sara but she didn't came.

He went to balcony and looked at her. She held her head and crying. He panicked.

"Sara, what happened?" Shubman asked.

Sara looked at him but didn't said anything.

"Please leave me alone!" Sara said.

Shubman stood up and about to go. But he stopped and looked at her again. He understood that she definitely need someone now.

Shubman again sat near her and held her hand.

"Sara, please look at me!" Shubman said.

Sara looked at him. Her eyes were red due to crying. Shubman couldn't able to see her like that. He immediately hugged her.

After a few seconds, she hugged him tightly and started crying devastatingly. He rubbed her back to calm her and let her cry in his arms.

.

"Sara, please stop! You're crying from past 30 minutes, I can't!" Shubman said.

Sara came out from his hug and touched his shirt which became wet due to her tears.

"Could you please tell me what happened?" Shubman asked.

"My heart broke, shubman! It is breaking from my childhood again and again because of my parents! Why don't they understand my pain? Did you ever experienced the pain when your parents are fighting? It's like hell!
I grew up in a house where we can see the most heartbreaking scenes! Literally I got to know the difference between house and home then! That's my house not my home!
Home - a place where we can live peacefully with our loved ones! But for me? Nah! It's not even a house, it's hell!
I always used to carry a tension bag in my heart whenever I go to school, college or wherever I go! What will happen again when I'm not at home? Will they again fight? What if they both do something to themselves whenever we're not at home? These thoughts kept running in my mind! I am tired, shubman! I want to live my life peacefully not like this! Now too my sister called me to say they're again fighting but not like before, my dad beat my mom with a bucket! After listening this,It's better to die right?" Sara cried badly.

Shubman's eyes welled up by seeing her vulnerable state. He couldn't able to believe how can she beared all this pain? All don't know she is hiding this much pain behind her smile.

Shubman pulled her into his arms again and he too cried to see her like this.

"I want to sleep peacefully, shubman! This is the only wish I always wished for!" Sara said.

"Wish granted!" Shubman said.

He made her to stand and went to her room. He sat on her bed and said her to sleep in his lap.
First Sara protested but soon listened to him.

She kept her head in his lap and closed her eyes.
He caressed her hairs which made her to relax. No one did to her like this. This action made her to slip into pleasant mood and she dozed off.

Shubman just looked at her and gave a painful smile to her.

"I try my level best to keep you happy and to forget your past, Sara! It's my promise!" Shubman said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 827 18
toh ham sab ke liye toh anubhav gadaar bilkul bhi nahi hai..... Makers kya kare oska kuchh nahi pata.... lekin ham apne liye apni tasali ek liye yeh...
380K 16.9K 140
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.2M 25.1K 114
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...
2.3K 198 12
In an alternate world, Ruturaj and Shubman Gaikwad are brothers from a powerful business dynasty, with Ruturaj being the serious, focused heir, while...