Young Flaw

By SilverDove9

Young Love: Part 2 Younglings became Padawans in an ever-changing Jedi Order years after Anakin Skywalker sav... More

Chapter 2: Scars Run Deep
Chapter 3: Phantom Menace 2.0

Chapter 1: Turn of Events

4 2 0
By SilverDove9

Zatt POV:

"Zatt!"

I opened my eyes. I felt a weight on my chest, preventing me from taking a sharp breath, only to see the blue and green sight of a Rodian lying on my chest. A shadow blocked the sun from my eyes, allowing me to identify who acted as my parasol.

I widely smiled and chuckled at being caught.

"You haven't heard me calling you in the last five minutes?"

"Sorry, Petro." I mischievously replied. "I must have been elsewhere."

Our conversation sadly awoke the woman lying on my chest, causing her to sit down straight and look up at the human jugglingly staring down at us.

"Oh, hi Pet'."

Petro handed me his hand to lift me to my feet. I grabbed it and ended up face-to-face with his mechanical face. The cybernetics covering his burned scars gleamed in the shadow of his head, his indigo left eye staring right through my soul.

"Don't give me half of that face!" I joked. "It's not my fault you're never punctual."

I knew he would have punched me in the gut if he had not been too offended by my remark about his face.

"I thought we agreed to stop those jokes!"

"Nah! I am your best friend. I will tease you till the day you die."

Ganodi puts her hands on her hips like she does when she is disappointed.

"I still cannot believe you lot became Jedi Knights and have Padawans."

I love it when she pretends to be angry with me. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck before whispering against her ear.

"Are you going to scold me?" I asked.

Watching her skin turn shades of dark green, I knew tonight would be short as she turned her head to kiss me.

"Why did I ever marry you?" She breathed against my lips.

"Because you love me and you know it," I answered, leaning to kiss her back.

"EYEU!! Daddy, tell them to stop!"

Ganodi and I broke off to look at the little insolent little girl Petro was holding in his arms. Petro is not going to punish Vaiana. He never has, especially not when she realises she said something wrong and widens her sapphire eyes to soften him.

"Darling, you don't say things like that. Uncle and Auntie are just doing their thing. You don't say that when I do this with Mommy?"

"No..." She softly said.

"What do we say?"

"Sorry, Uncle Zatt and Auntie Nodi! I won't say it again... even if it's disgusting..."

Petro was about to say something back. Suddenly, a little boy came dashing past him to hide right behind me and Ganodi.

"Junior!" laughed Ganodi. "What are you doing?"

"Hiding from Hector? Are two playing hide and seek?" I guessed accurately.

Junior shushed us as we turned our gaze at an even more apologetic-looking Petro.

"Petro Junior Drake-Daae! Leave Zatt and Ganodi alone! NOW!" He ordered, turning red.

"Oh! Petro, leave it, he's adorable!" Said Ganodi, rubbing Junior's golden hair.

"Go hide somewhere else!"

"Can I play?" Asked Vaiana, fidgeting until Petro let her back on the ground.

"No!" Cried Junior. "This is a game with my friends!"

"Please! Daddy make him say yes!" Vaiana was jumping up and down.

"Junior! Let your sister play!"

"No! Boys only!"

"Oh yeah?" I lifted my head to follow the little girl's gaze and noticed Hector and Jaro Kestis coming this way. "Hey guys! PJ is over here!"

"You snitch!" He snapped, running away.

"Found you!" I heard little Kestis eagerly scream before he disappeared in a green mist that chased after Junior.

"It doesn't count!"

As Jaro caught up with Junior, Vaiana chased after them when I heard a little voice calling after me.

"Daddy!"

I noticed the little Nautolan run towards me and knelt as he jumped around my neck to hug me tightly. I softly returned his embrace and closed my eyes to feel the love and emotions radiating through the Force.

"Hector..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
223K 12.9K 109
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
181K 12.1K 23
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
3.1K 209 26
Bart Allen, el nieto de Barry Allen e Iris West llega desde el futuro para advertirle a el equipo flash sobre una crisis inminente que no solo puede...