Joe Sugg - Ultimate Fan Ficti...

By MrsESugg

Starting with a nervous conversation in the street, will Joe or Emma tell the other how they really feel? More

1. The meeting
2. The waiting game
Authors Note
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
A/N update
Sorry guys
29. The final Chapter
My new story

24.

1.1K 19 5
By MrsESugg

Emma's POV

It's only 2 days until me and Joe leave for Australia. Today Joe was going to make the video telling his subscribers about me. I packed a few more items into my suitcase then left for Joe's apartment. I drove my Porsche to Joe's apartment building then walked up the stairs. I knocked on his door and Caspar answered.

"Hi, Emma." Caspar said letting me in.

"Hi Cas." I replied. Joe came running up the stairs. He hugged me tightly and pecked my lips.

I already new we were going to do the Try Not To Laugh Challenge so Joe and I went downstairs and Joe made sure the camera was set up properly while I checked my hair in the mirror.

"Em, you look lovely." Joe said.

"Thanks Joe." I replied with a smile. I sat down next to Joe and he pressed record.

"Hello, everyone!" Joe said.

"This is Emma." I waved at the camera.

"Hi guys!" I said.

"On my new year vlog people were wondering who this is. Emma is my girlfriend." Joe said smiling at me.

"We've been together just over a month and we thought we'd let you know."

"Now lets play TRY NOT TO LAUGH!" Joe said.

I laughed at him whilst he got his laptop and played the clips.

When we'd finished recording the video and my sides hurt from laughing Joe and I decided we were going shopping for holiday clothes.

We took my car and drove to the shops. We went in Topman/Topshop and both bought tops and shorts. I went to Forever 21 and bought a few dresses, skirts and shoes. Then I went to Boux Avenue and bought a few bikinis. Joe went to USC and bought some more clothes. We decided to get lunch. We went to a Thai restaurant then went back to Joe's. We watched a movie when I checked the clock.

"Oh my God." I said. "It's 11:30. I didn't realise. I've got to go Joe. I need to do a load of coursework before we leave."

"That's okay." Joe said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Joe" I said and I kissed him deeply and he immediately kissed me back.

"Goodnight Joe." I said as I left their apartment.

A/N: The next chapter is when Joe and Emma go to Australia!!! Drama on the way!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 993 53
***SLOWLY EDITING*** Hanna's birthday approaches quickly but her long term boyfriend, Alfie Deyes, is called away on an important business trip. A s...
13.1K 486 37
Everyone knows Zoƫ and Joe Sugg but what about there secret sister. With a crazy ex, her brothers best friend, a mysterious boy, her brothers person...
16K 455 47
What are we? Are you my boyfriend? Even if I love your roommate? But who is the roommate and who is the boyfriend? Joe or Caspar? #87 Alfie #187 Zoel...
The One By Rachel

Fanfiction

17.4K 1K 75
Youtube sensation Rachel has always dreamed of finding the one. She thought her boyfriend was, until he started to abuse her. What will happen when R...