GORGEOUS ⭑ hugh jackman

By pughdts

in which pop princess, lottie belle, celebrates her 25th birthday with too many drinks - and the company of a... More

gorgeous
lottie belle
one

two

110 7 21
By pughdts

⋆˚。⋆ gorgeous˙✧˖°📷
( a hugh jackman fanfic )

NOBU FIFTY SEVEN, NYC
7th september 2024, 7:30pm

the four girls are settled into the back of the limousine that is taking them to nobu, which bella had rented out for the party.

despite it only being half past seven, the girls are already a couple shots in, now giggling over champagne glasses.

"alright, kiss count estimate for tonight" hailey giggles, easily the drunkest out of the four, after having jack her tolerance really fell down.

"a hundred!" kendall grins proudly.

"mm two" bella grins "what about you birthday girl?" she turns to lottie.

lottie shakes her head "nu uh, i'm not wasting my 25th birthday on random men, not one of them is cooler than all my friends".

the girls making joking "awww" noises, "don't go soft on us now, lots" kendall giggles.

"let's make a pact" hailey announces "nobody hooks up with anyone tonight" she holds up her champagne.

"you're just saying that cause you're wifed up" bella giggles.

"awww i think it's nice" lottie grins.

"let's do it!" kendall laughs as the three girls clink their glasses against hailey's, their own version of a blood pack.

as the limo pulls up to the restaurant, the girls giggle and leave the car, lottie getting out last.

"babe you look so hot right now" bella stops her, pulling out her phone and taking a picture.

"okay i thought we did enough photoshoots back at the apartment. let's party!" hailey grins.

as the girls walk towards the restaurant, bella swings an arm around lottie's shoulders "now remember this is a surprise party so act surprised" she gives lottie the same reminder she has done five times already today.

lottie puts her hands up in mock surrender "okay okay".

as the doorman swings open the door to the expensive restaurant, immediately she sees a large crowd of people jump up "surprise!"

lottie puts on a much better surprised face on for this than she did this morning "oh my god!" she squeals.

"so did you guys know?" she giggles, as she points at the three girls.

kendall laughs and rolls her eyes, knowing her barbie-doll friend is lying through her teeth.

by the time it's 11:02, kendall, hailey and bella are far too drunk to function, flirting with basically anyone they see.

lottie is surprisingly sober, other than the few drinks she had at the beginning of the night, she's spent the whole night mingling and dancing, not leaving too much time for drinking.

she sits up at a barstool, watching her party continue as her feet swing, bathing in her first moment of peace of the day, sipping on an espresso martini.

she hears someone call her name, she turns to spot ryan, with a figure she can't really see through the room's dim lighting.

"hi ryan" she hops off the bar stool - which at her height doing off a tall barstool is an accomplishment within itself - she wraps her arms around him and he leans down to hug her.

"happy birthday polly pocket" he teases as he pulls away with a grin, lottie's always appreciated her friendship with ryan, he reminds her a lot of her own father.

"oh this is hugh, you guys haven't met right?" he continues as the tall broad figure's face comes into light, it's the same face she had on her bedroom wall, her eyes locking with his hazel ones.

"no we haven't" she puts on her best smile "nice to meet you i'm lottie" she shakes his hand, her eyes not moving off his, she's never liked eye contact too much, especially not when just meeting, but with him it feels right.

"hugh" his firm on her hand is grip and comfortable, he has a charming smile on his face, one she can't tell if she wants to slap or kiss off.

ryan, who instantly senses a vibe, quickly makes some lame excuse to leave the pair alone "i see blake, lottie, i left your gift on the gift table" he says before hurrying off quicker than a race horse.

lottie chuckles lightly, slightly embarrassed by the not so subtle gesture, she has to look up to see his face, granted she has to look up to see most people's faces, but he must be atleast 6'3.

"happy birthday charlotte, i'm a big fan" he uses her full name as he hands her a light yellow wrapped box with a white bow "ryan mentioned yellows your favorite color".

lottie, almost too stunned to speak, partly by the fact that her celebrity crush since she was tiny is acknowledging her existence, partly because he bought her a gift and partly because he went through the trouble of finding out her favorite color.

she always hated people calling her charlotte, ever since she was a kid she's hated even correcting people, but the sound of the name rolling off his lips sounds like a prayer.

"you bought me a gift?" she mutters out in surprise.

he chuckles lightly "maybe they do things differently here in the states, but in australia we buy gifts when it's someone's birthday" he grins.

lottie laughs softly "no i just- you didn't have to do that".

"i can take it back if you want, ryan just mentioned you were going on tour, and i always use mine when i'm travelling" he explains as she unwraps the yellow wrapped gift.

inside is an amazon fire stick, she looks up at him in surprise "you bought me an amazon fire stick?" she asks.

he nods "i just thought when you're staying in foreign countries, they don't always have netflix or-" he begins, but he's interrupted.

"thank you" lottie says softly, but very genuinely, it's honestly the best gift she's received all day.

she stands on her tiptoes to pull him into a hug, even in high heels and standing as tall as she can, he still has to lean down to hug her.

the hug takes him a little by surprise but it doesn't stop him from wrapping his large arms around her.

as she pulls away, he feels the need to pull her back in, but fights his urges.

she clears her throat, spotting hailey a few bar stools down flirting with some actor that she definitely should not be flirting with.

"uh i need to go stop a friend from making a bad decision" she laughs softly, needing an excuse to get away from hugh and her burning desire to keep holding him.

he laughs and nods "i'll see you later, charlotte".

she walks away from him, already missing his face, she goes up to hailey and practically drags her away.

hailey giggles as they walk through the party "first of all you have a husband and more importantly we have a pact" lottie grins as she reminds her.

hailey giggles "it was harmless flirting and it's not like you weren't flirting with the line of the pact just then".

"what?" lottie giggles "i was not".

"please, i saw the way you were looking at him" she grins, looking down at the box in her hand "an amazon fire stick?"

lottie smiles, her cheeks colored with a red tint "hugh gave it to me... so i can watch netflix on tour".

"he bought you an amazon fire stick before even knowing you?" hailey raises an eyebrow "that is the weirdest, romantic thing i've ever heard".

after another hour, lottie finds her eyes on hugh again, he's talking to bella's older sister, gigi, they had met earlier in the year at a premier.

even though lottie knows the relationship is entirely platonic, she can't help but let a small wave of jealously wash over her.

gigi spots the shorter girl's eyes on the pair, smirking a bit to herself, lottie can already see the match making wheels in her head turning.

"you've met lottie right?" she grins as she nudges hugh in her direction.

hugh chuckles lightly "yeah we met earlier" he says as he pulls her into a hug, placing a quick kiss on her cheek, the action was done in a friendly, 'i'm pretty drunk' way, but lottie couldn't help the butterflies that flood her stomach.

gigi picks up one of the disposable cameras spread out around the restaurant.

"you know we're making a scrapbook of lottie's birthday, mind if i get a picture?" she lies through her teeth with a charming grin, clearly just trying to get lottie and hugh as close as possible.

hugh chuckles, clearly not believing the lie, but still he happily wraps an arm around the blonde girl.

"it's a narrow lense, a little closer" gigi smiles.

lottie giggles a little as hugh comes behind her and wraps his arms around her from behind, placing a kiss on her shoulder, clearly a little tipsy.

gigi laughs "it looks great, thanks guys" she says before leaving the pair alone.

hugh chuckles "have you noticed people keep trying to leave us alone?"

lottie nods "yeah a bit" she bites back a grin.

"so... what have i got to do to get you really alone?" hugh asks bluntly yet seductively.

lottie laughs softly "uh i wish i could... seriously, but i have this pact with my friends" he raises an eyebrow "a pact?"

"none of us would go home with anyone tonight" she explains.

"ah" hugh nods "well that's a shame" he says with a small grin.

hugh takes a pen off the bar side, taking her arm and scribbling a number on it, despite the rushed work, his handwriting is very regal.

on it are eleven written digits "this is my number" he explains "call me okay?"

a pink hue paints her cheeks as she nods "i will"
she promises.

"bye charlotte" hugh grins.

"bye hugh".

INSTAGRAM
8th september 2024, 11:18a

● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ●

liked by kimkardashian and 4,527,891 others
lottiebelle 💛

addisonrae bombshell beauty 😍

user1 DID ANYONE SEE THAT SNEAKY LITTLE POLARIOD?
user2 user1 soft launch?

katehudson that's that andie anderson
espresso 💛😘
lottiebelle katehudson my muse 💛!!!!

user3 THE CAKE IM DYING

haileybieber my wife
lottiebelle haileybieber leave justin and get with me. he can't handle all that
haileybieber lottiebelle unfortunately we have a child together so i can't 🤧

gracieabrams she's grown!!!! 🥹🥹

user4 happy birthday!!!

view all 11,073 comments

LOVE LETTERS 𐙚. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁🎧ྀི° ᡣ𐭩 . ° .

chapter 2!!!! i loved the beginning of this chapter but i feel like it really fell off at the end, also for reference this is hugh and lottie's height difference

lots of love,
tabs xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2M 507K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
16.4M 547K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
24.2M 840K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...