The outbreak (tnn)

By Thenurserynursefan13

More

Marjorie
When they left
Rogers death
Let Him In
Kick him out!
The crash
Mia, the woman you are ❤️‍🩹
Leaving...
Death is a troubeling thing...
Driven insane
Janice
Winter
Charlotte
The return of charlotte
Shivian ❤️
Mialotte ❤️
Roger!
Amelia Roberts
Quick update!
The Escape Plan

Reece meets the baby!

26 2 1
By Thenurserynursefan13

Reece was sitting in the waiting room, tapping his foot nervously.

'Reece? Your sisters ready!' Jamie called, smiling at the older man.

Reece jumped up and ran into Autumns room, to see Winter and Aut holding a beautiful baby girl.

'Ah! Hello Reece!' Winter was grinning from ear to ear.
'Ugh! Not you' Autumn groaned, but she was smirking, joking.

'Aut! How are you? How's the little one?' Reece asked, his voice high with panic.

'Myself and winter are fine. Meet Lila Carly Fortune-Knight.'

'CARLY?!?' Screamed a voice from down the hall.

'Oh for fucks sake... CARLY WE WILL TALK TO YOU LATER OK?!' Winter called out. The eavesdropping apprentice hadn't stopped overhearing everything.

'Oh my god. She's got your eyes Aut! And your smile Winter. Oh my god she's just perfect' cooed Reece.

'There's one thing we wanted to ask you' smiled Winter, nudging his wife.

'Ah yes. We'd like you and Marjorie to be god parents to this little one' smiled Autumn back.

'Wait. Really? Oh my god I'd love to. You know Marjorie's gonna...'

'Marjorie's going to what?' Marjorie asked, walking in and checking up on Autumn and Winter.

She had already met little Lila.

'We want you and Reece to be... godparents to Lila' Winter said, bracing himself for the scream.

'You...you...ya what?!' Asked Marjorie.

They all winced, and Autumn took back Lila and lightly covered her ears.

'AAAAAAAH' screamed Marjorie excitedly. They all rolled their eyes simultaneously.

Hiiii! I know this is a shorter chapter, I'll try and release Carly meeting the baby tnnn! Also, Mia and Charlotte's life in this story are lying in the hands of DarceyShaw7 so it's her fault if she does (she's gotta send me a video of the Halloween ball xoxo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 177 9
All Isla Clark want is to be herself. But, after her parents enrolled her into Bannerman Independent, a prestigious private school, she quickly reali...
49.6K 518 11
『 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 』 - this contains drabbles & oneshots, solely for amajiki. contains: smut, fluff and angst pieces...
1.1K 69 12
When 17 year old Kayla Richards fell in love with her step brother, her life started to go downhill, while she found out that her fathers killer was...
13.1K 365 18
*COMPLETED* Something happens to Charlotte, will she fall or will she survive?