Ghetto

By qveen_keyla

More

Chapter_#1
Chapter_#2
Chapter_#3
Chapter_#4
Chapter_#5
Chapter_#6
Chapter_#7
Chapter 8
Chapter_#9
Chapter_#10
Chapter_#11
ATTENTION!!!!!
Chapter_#12
Chapter_#13
Chapter_#14
Chapter_#15
The End

Ghetto

104 4 0
By qveen_keyla

Tashay in the mm!

Tashay POV

Wasup everybody im Tashay!! Im 18 years old, I'm 5'0 yea im short, Im light skinned, I have curly black hair that stops at my mid back, I have dark gray eyes, I have a 17 year old sister, I have a big booty with medium sizes tiddys,live in the hood,and me and my sister live in a lil town house in the hood.

I woke up this morning for the last week of school. I put on some pink booty shorts, with a purple crop top with my kds and I put my hair in a high pony tail.

I walked out to my sister room. She looked a mess.

Tashay-" Layla go put on some better clothes." I told my sister.

Layla-"Whats wrong with what i have on?" She asked.

Layla had on a black bra with a see through crop top with some shorts that had rips almost everywhere with most of her ass out and some flip flops

Tashay-"Layla just go fucking change!" I yelled.

She rolled her eyes at me. I didn't want to tell my sister that she look like a hoe.

Layla-"Is this better? !"she asked.

She had one some blue skinny jeans with a black and blue crop top with some blue kds.

I nodded my head yea then we walked outside.

How was this??

Layla dress like a hoe!!!

Would it be wrong if Tashay called her sis a hoe???

Vote & Comment!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

904K 139K 87
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
190K 3.9K 36
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
271K 994 126
This book is about best wattpad stories to read. ~Title√ ~Author√ ~Description√ 03/17/20 A/N: This book is currently being re-edited and it will be c...
69.4K 3.3K 48
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...