The Path She Took

By fbwilson

This story is about a young high school graduate, Imani, that finally gets to go to college. She meets the gu... More

The path she took
Ch2: Warm welcoming
ch3: Something... Different.
Ch4: Tyler :)
Ch5: First Date
Ch6: A big surprise
Ch7: Meet Sarah
Ch8: Wally World
Ch9: Those big blue eyes.
Ch10: First Sunday
Ch11: Crap!
Ch12: Letter to my family
Ch13: It's the weekend!
Ch14: Let's get cute!
Ch15: #TurnUpTime
Ch16: Too much to take in
Ch17: A night to forget
Ch18: Meet Padre
Ch19: No Explanations
Ch20: Confusion
Ch21: Big Girl Business
Ch22: Auction Party
Ch23: Make It Snappy
Ch24: Red Hot
Ch25: Guys Night Out
Ch26: Eye Candy
Ch:27 Walk Thru
Ch28: Ed Head
Ch29: High Heels
Ch30: Flashing Lights
Ch31: Trouble
Ch32: She Devil
Ch33: Mine
Ch34: Never Again
Ch35: Back to back
Ch36: Testimony

Ch37: New Beginning

23 1 2
By fbwilson

Tyler and I had a beautiful wedding. I invited my family and friends and he invited his. Everything was absolutely perfect. Brianna went back to school and picked up where she left off with her new family right behind her. A lovely couple, Debra and Steven Cox, adopted her. They were all happy together. Michael and Devin were still around annoying each other and Tyler and I but we loved them. They came over often and even brought Sarah with them. I missed my little Asian doll! Cam decided to transfer to different school and make money the right way instead of being someone's puppet. He showed up to our wedding before he left. Bless his heart. As for Tyler and I, we decided to use our story to teach others. We spoke to couples, children, and college students. Remember what Whoopie said about my story being a movie? Well, she jinxed it! A director called me a week after my appearance on The View and wanted me to meet with him so we can discuss further plans in making my story into a number one film. Everything was working out. I was very proud of the results and I knew God had much more in stored for me. All of this happened for a reason. I needed to see my true worth and my purpose here on this earth. I got to see that because of the path I took.
Thank you for reading.
-Imani Armour

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.3K 52
Imani is a Sophomore in college, a few months into the first semester she comes across this guy that she recognizes but doesn't know from where. Her...
340K 7.7K 27
Fresh out of university. Loretta moves back home to help out with her families hotel business. Wanting to focus on her own career in writing and help...
150 4 23
Have you ever met someone so perfect that you want to be with them forever and ever?! Will you make that person yours? Even if he happens to be you...
1.2M 43.3K 82
♀♀ MATURE CONTENT warning ♀♀ β€’ β€’ β€’ He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...