Who Do You Love?

By alsinachiild

August Alsina was a boy who couldn't make up his mind. He was a popular senior at Jasper High. And more impor... More

Untitled Part 1
August Alsina Is...
Undercover Freak
The Next Day
What Tf Is This!
Chris, The New Omarion.
SKIPPING TIME
Last Days Of School
Game Night
Rape
The Childhood
Noo Daddy!
Graduation Day
SKIPPING TIME
I Know... I Know
Im Baaaaaack
Moving On And About
Whats Going On
I'M BACK!!!
New Beginnings
Where's Everyone?
Revenge
Confusing
Notice
UPDATE

Will We Get Caught?

1.8K 72 0
By alsinachiild

Chris P.O.V

I catched the metro bus to school, all i was thinking about on the ride was how i was gonna be bullied and tossed around. Maybe i should be dl? Maybe i shouldn't have friends? Boyy oh boy i had alot to think about. When i arrived, the principal came and took me to room 418. I took a glance at each and everyone of the students. But while I was glancing, my eyes came across this one boy. He was bearded, and he his haircut was soo cute. Plus his tats. I think i was staring too hard becuase I could here the echos of the teacher yelling my name. When i answered, she said "Nice to meet you, please take a seat next to August" I didn't know who august was till the bearded boy said "Oh fucks no" I walked to the right side of him and sat there. Not saying a word, i took out a notebook and began listening to the teacher. From the side looks I gave August, i could tell he was "Mr. Popular" and he was a straight heartbreaker. So I didn't waste anytime on him. But i couldn't help it, he was so god damn fine as fuck! I dropped my pencil and it rolled to him. He looked at me and before i could get to normal, he pushed me up and gave me m pencil. I said thank you, but he ust said "yea" and got on his phone. Well, now that shows me to back off.

Trey P.O.V

So, I noticed we got a new student. And he got some good looking tattoes too. More importantly, he had a good looking face too. I think I was crushing, but how could I? Like... i just not fucking looked at him and i like him. And I could tell he wasn't straight, based on the way he was acting. I Couldn't wait for this bell to ring so i could talk to him.. and make him mines.

BELL RINGS 10 MINTUES LATER

Chris P.O.V.

Damn! That class was long asf! Anyways, while I was gathering my books, my journal fell and before I bent over to pick it up, a boy comes up to me and picks it up. "Here you go" he said. DAAMN! his voice is like sooo fine, plus he some fine chocolate. "T-Thanks" I said while getting up. "your welcome, im trey, but you can call me bae" Omg, hes gay too! But.. i'm dl.. MAN FUCK THAT! "Well, hey trey" i said giggling and holding books. He took them from me and said "I got this, you got a locker yet" I shook my head no and he suggested to share. "thanks, your so nice" i said. "So cuff daddy then" I blushed and let out laughs. He started walking to his locker and i followed him and watched him organize and pack. "Well whats your name?" I said Christopher. "Well Chris," He put his arm around me. "Since we have 5 weeks left of school, it's really nothing to do" I nodded and he got close to my ear whispering "So, you wanna skip?" My Mind was confused. And i wanted to go with him.. but I don't skip, im a good kid. Is he a bad boy? Maybe he was, and he was gonna change me "Well, will we get caught?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.8K 24
At central high school there's this popular boy named August alsina all the girls love him but then a bet is made to go out with the nerd of high sch...
444K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...
2M 63.7K 37
Ever Been The "Bestfriend" The One Who Was There For Him And Did Everything For Him When He Couldn't, Helped All His Relationships But All The While...
2M 70.8K 22
[Caution-Mature Audience] The ORIGINAL "The Babysitter" story Re-Publishing this story as I edit each chapter. Please bare with me readers. One of...