It Doesn't Matter » Hiro x Ri...

By forsakenkwiin

NOTE: No hates! Riley Anderson and Hiro Hamada crossover ♥ Hey! If you hate this OTP go and leave this book... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Prologue

1.9K 45 18
By forsakenkwiin

-TWO YEARS LATER-

" Riley, Riley let's go! " Meg said as she pulled Riley excitedly towards a college school which is near Riley's school. Meg is just visiting for the weekend " What are we doing here anyways? " Riley asked. Meg stopped then rolled her eyes " I want you to meet my crush! " Meg squealed loudly. Riley cover her ears.

As soon as Meg stopped squealing. Riley sighed " Your crush? " Riley raised an eyebrow " Yeah! " Meg nod excitedly " What are you talking about? " Riley smirked " You have a lots of crush. I can name a few " Riley started naming the persons who's been her best friend's crush as Meg blushed in embarrassment " Okay, Okay I know " Meg held Riley's hand while Riley shuts up and smirked.

" But this one is different! " Meg smiled mischievously. Riley shook her head then giggled " Okay fine, Let me see him " Riley said " Wait! " Meg said checking her wristwatch. After a few seconds Meg pulled her again but this time they're in front of the building.

" San Fransokyo Institute Of Technology? " Riley reads the banner on the very stop of the building " Yeah! " Meg squeals again making Riley even more annoyed. Riley rolled her eyes when Meg squeals again as she jumps up and down excitedly " He's here! " Meg shook her best friend.

" Who? " Riley asked a bit irritated " Him! " Meg pointed a boy with black messy hair and he looks two years older than Riley. Meg  stomped her foot " Let's go! " Meg pulled her again " Wait where are we-- " Before Riley continued her words. Meg already pulled her hands through that boy.

" Now what? " Riley said as they stopped on meters away from them " Ask his name " Meg pushed her but Riley step backwards and shook her head " No! " She yelled " But please! " Meg pouted and started making puppy eyes but Riley tried to ignore her.

" He's your crush. You ask him! " Riley crosses her arms and turned around " That's the point! I can't ask him cause he's my crush! " Meg whined stomping her foot like a brat " Well that's your own problem " Riley said.

Meg continued whining " But Riley! "

" I'll treat you lunch tomorrow " Meg offered making that beggy eyes again. Riley considered about it but refused " Okay! A MONTH! " Meg offered which gets interesting to Riley. Riley grabbed her hands  and they shook hands to emphasize that they made a deal.

Meg clapped her hands cheerfully " Now ask him! " Meg pushed her gently. Riley sighed and started a step, She hesitate first but just  decided to walk towards that boy. She never imagined doing this.

As she gets to that boy. She grew nervous like her emotions is started to mix up inside her brain.

" I know right! " Riley heard a female voice. Riley squint to the people who's with that boy who is really tall except there's a girl with short hair and violet peek and she's besides that boy.

Riley coughs trying to get their attention but yet she did. The gang look down to Riley confused, Riley swallowed.

" Hey! " She started her words

" Uh-Hey? " A tall boy with a bonnet wave his hands to her awkwardly " Do we know you? " The same girl asked.

" Obviously no " Riley shook her head with a sweet smile " I just wanna know " Riley look around until she saw the boy behind a black dude ignoring her " I just wanna know his name, Well not me actually. My best friend Meg wants to know his name " Riley explained as they nod.

" Hiro! " The girl called the boy. The boy squint and lift his both eyebrows " Huh? " He uttered " She--She umm " The girl pointed Riley in nervous. Riley knows she's  nervous so she decided to continue her words.

" I wanna know your name! " Riley said loudly. The boy catches her attention and looked at her awkwardly. Riley realized something and suddenly she blushed " I mean " Riley coughs " My best friend wanted to know your name " Riley bowed down embarrassed.

The boy was speechless but the girl with short hair elbowed him and he snap back to reality " Oh it's Hiro. My names Hiro Hamada " Hiro said blushing. Riley nod then run away without saying anything else to them.

Meg saw Riley running back to her with huge smile. Meg stood up and approach Riley excitedly " So? " Meg held both of her hands " Let's not talk here! " Riley pulled her hands this time. They go on a place with much more privacy " Are you ready? " Riley asked.

Meg inhaled and for about two seconds she exhaled then nod " And his name is " Riley said like she's annoucing a winner or something. Meg grew nervous.

" Just say it! " Meg yelled pulling down her hair like a lunatic.

" Okay okay " Riley rolled her eyes again " His name is Hiro Hamada " After Riley said the answer she covered her ears cause she already know what her best friend will do next. Meg just froze there speechless, Riley got curious so she took off her hands and poked her best friend " Are you-- " Before she can continue her words.

Meg stafted screaming, yelling, squealing and jumping up and down and yelling his name continuously.

" OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH. HIRO HAMADA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AHHHHH! HIROOOO! "

" Is someone calling me? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 12.5K 46
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...
156K 5.3K 32
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
874K 52.2K 130
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
135K 3.2K 37
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...