You've Got Time

By XHecate61X

Alex and Piper fan fiction there past and present will interlink but will they survive Linchfield or come out... More

A/N
How did I get here?
Run Run Run
Wash Rooms & Meth Heads
Boo
Are you kidding me?
I always fuck up!
Waking up in hell
When Larry Came
Is it okay to love you?
Boo and pregnant?
Your what?!
A/N
Phone calls & the family
Larry!
The Hospital
Stella?
Back into the fire
A/N
Baby Blues
The Scan
Stella Vs Alex
Haze
Slash Happy
The Past Hurts
Here We Go
New Family
I'm coming home
A/N
I Hate You
A/N
In The Balance
The fuck
Fresh Start
A/N

Beth

541 26 4
By XHecate61X

Pipers POV, 

Alex needed to be stitched back up she was okay for the most part, she hadn't given any evidence over to who had attacked her. I know Alex is planning for personal revenge she is sneaky like that that and god help whoever it is! 

I am happily snuggled up to Alex outside under are tree near the running track watching everybody work up a sweat. I am getting to big now to run and it looks quite funny when I attempt to even walk let alone even run. The heat feels nice on my skin and being next to Alex just makes this perfect. I am waiting to meet Alex's cousin, Alex has kept us apart to try and make it seem more like a family meeting would on the outside instead of it being more a prison greeting. She is always doing cute bits like this one of the many reasons I love her so much. 

I instantly spot Beth as she walks up to the tree she is stunning with the infamous black hair! What is it with the Vause family and black hair and stunning looks! I need to know what they are drinking and eating jeeze! 

Alex's jumps up and gives Beth a massive hug and rushes her over she has that same look of fear she had when I met her Mom god she is adorable. 

"Pipes this is Beth, Beth this is Piper my girlfriend and love of my life"

I giggle as Alex says the last part and jump up and Beth immediately gives me a massive hug. 

"Nice to meet you Piper it's nice to see my cousin has found a keeper! She used to scare the girls at high school when they came over & tried to kiss them!" 

"Sounds like Al" I watch as Alex's gives Beth the evils "Well it took me time to learn to charm the ladies!" she says in her defense. 

"If I also remember you used to chase the boys around something chronic!" 

Beth gets red and playfully punches Alex "No I didn't boys had germs" "You did two chase them! My mom caught you making out with Martin in the closet what was it seven minutes in heaven!"

" What landed you in her Beth you seem so innocent, I am here due to fact I smuggled drugs for this tall idiot!"   I say

"Pretty much same as you and dealing and shifting like Alexs but for a more small time boss called Bob or street name known King Bob, he was my boyfriend and I felt pressured into it well he in the end ratted me out! Mom is pretty broken that she has a prison daughter, she was more shocked about Alex to be honest as she was always careful." 

"My luck ran out sadly I wouldn't change it though, otherwise me and Piper wouldn't be here having this baby and making ago of things" 

"Aw Al" I kiss her which gets just a bit passionate. 

"Can you guys please stop get a room!" 

We both chuckle and I lay back in Alex's arms talking to Beth and Al till I feel my eyes droop and before I know it I am asleep! I haven't felt so normal since being in here or free which is strange as its prison! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.7K 16
What happens when Taylor and Laura shoot their "love scenes". What if Laura is falling for Taylor? This is an Orange Is The New Black RP Fanfic. Enjo...
72.5K 2.1K 34
Alex Vause is a new student at Piper chapmans high school. While pipers friends don't like Alex, piper is quite drawn to her.
78.5K 1.1K 20
Alex and Piper fan fiction. Some parts will relate to Orange is the New Black, but I'm going to make my own story line. Smut warning. ENJOY!
223 0 34
Will they save them in time Will one of them save the baby in time? Will the boys get locked up or die? are they really friends now or are they sti...