In love with a thug

By queeninthemaking12

More

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter12
chapter 13
comment
chapter 15
chapter 16 ( graduation)
authors note
chapter 17
authors note
Chapter 21
chapter 22

chapter 14

2.3K 81 3
By queeninthemaking12

Cassidy P.O.V

I woke up happy as hell actually ready to go to school, I mean we did just have 1 more day after today so shit y not b. I got up and started to get ready for today and think about later on tonight. I put on a jumper my jean vest and my sandals with light jewerly. I honestly didn't feel like driving today and since my parents left early today for work i just called dre and told him to come get me.

Phone convo:

Baby: hello ( sleep voice)

Me: wAke yo ass up I yelled through the phone

Baby: bruh gone with all tha fucking yelling and shit real mf talk

Me: boy wake tf up and come get me I dont feel like driving today

Baby: ight man I b there in bout 30

Me: click hangs up

Phone convo: ended

I decided to to sit down and eat some cereal until he got here.

Dre P.O.V

I was sleeping good asf when my phone started going off. To keep it a bill i wasnt even gone go to school todsy. Man hello I said half sleep, wake up dre she says yelling in my ear. When I tell u I got pissed I just told her I would get her in 30 minutes. I got up got in the shower for about 10 minutes and decided to wear my cargos with my Jordan tank top and my breds. I pulled up at Cassidy house and blew horn and she came right out. Wassup ma I said dry asf cuz I was still mad about her ass calling me tha fucking early. Dre drop the fucking attitude u should have been up we got 2 more days of school left so get them over with damn Cassidy say making me feel some type of way. Yea whatever I say turning up my music. I pull up to the school and kinda park far just to make Cassidy mad but tha shit backfired like a mf, huh I need a back ride Cassidy say serious asf. Tf yo ass better walk just like I am foh. Dddddddrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee, man come on shit. We walk to first hour kinda late and the teacher gone try and get gassy. Excuse dont walk in my class late and not have a pass. Bi right before I could finish Cassidy said ok if wont happen again. I was show nuff finna cuss her ass out I said to cassidy. Im already knowing Cassidy said laughing. Cassidy was really taking notes so I just put my headphones in and went to sleep. Dre come on i woke up to feel Cassidy shaking me, damn it feel like I just went to sleep i said to cassidy, nah u was snoring loud asf, oh shit forreal damn y u didn't hit me something ma. Lol Im just playing u wasnt snoring u look kinda cute sleep. Shit kinda Im cute taking a shit fuck u talking bout . Omg I can't dre imma see u for lunch ok gimme kiss. Ight ma . With this we was gone I decided to go get my dick suck real quick I mean I know it is wrong but shit I needed it. I called up the girl Amy or sumin and hoped she ain't trying to fuck cuz I ain't with tha every mf been in tha pussy real talk. I left and pulled up at her house and went up there and knocked I walked in and sat down and let her do her shit. I got brung back to reality when my phone started ringing letting me know Cassidy was calling me oh shit I forgot it was and early class today fuck. I pulled my shit up and told her I gotta go she tried to kiss me she know I dont play tha shit I mean I ain't dirty or nun but shit ha mouth done been on alto of mf. I pulled up to the school and seen cassidy walking to the car with a attitude fuck man I know how she is about her food I almost started laughing. My bad baby I went home and feel asleep I said lieing but shit I coudnlt tell her the truth. Yea whatever can we just go to taco bell and then to your house cuz Im a aid next hour and I dont feel like going. No doubt ma but have u talk to Alicia or anything Wassup with yall. Nope she say dry asf. Oh Wassup with yall nun I can tell she trying to keep the convo short cuz she mad bout her food. She tried to pay for it but I told her I got it. We pulled up to my house 10 minutes later and she walked in and sat on the couch and started eating still not trying to talk so I just left her alone I went upstairs and watched TV bout 20 minutes later I heard cassidy come upstairs and get in the bed with me. Coudnlt stay away from daddy huh fuck u she say laying on me. We put in Friday and start saying cracking up not realizing the time. Dre remember the dinner is at 6 instead of 7 ok. Ight ma ain't nobody forgot I say getting up putting my shoes on making her fall of the bed. Wtf dre damn u could of gotten up after i moved Cassidy say mad. I start cracking up yo ass got anger fucking problems. FUCK YOU she say cold asf. Yea whatever I dont think u ready for tha yet I say smirking. I hate you she say walking out and I hate yo. Ass more. We get in the car and pull up to her house like 5 minutes later. Dont fucking forget dre Im notbplaying she says before getting out the car. Ight ma I say giving her a kiss and smacking her ass before she left. And I go home to take a quick nap cuz it is gone b a long ass night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 468 17
As the title says
778K 2.8K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
108K 6.5K 31
{ู…ููƒู’ุชู…ูู„ุฉ} {ู…ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉ} ูƒููŠู…ู’ ุชูŽุงูŠู’ู‡ููŠููˆู†ู’ุบู’ ูููŠ ุนูŽู„ูŽุงู‚ูŽุฉู ุณูุฑู‘ููŠู‘ูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุนูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฏููŠุฑู ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽู†ู’ูููŠุฐููŠู‘ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ูŠูŽุนู’ู…ูŽู„ู ู„ูŽุฏูŽูŠู’ู‡ู. ุฌููŠููˆู†ู’ ุฌููˆู†ู’ุบููƒููˆูƒู’...
17.2M 659K 64
BitmiลŸ nefesi, biraz kฤฑrฤฑlgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuลŸ, Elleri nasฤฑrlฤฑ, Gรถzleri gรถzlerime kenetli; "ฤฐyi ki girdin hayatฤฑma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...